How come old black people seem pretty based? What are they not teaching their younger generations?

How come old black people seem pretty based? What are they not teaching their younger generations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_kGtQmvrVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's another Hollywood trick to only show the ones that look good on television.

A lot of it is TV/film based. When I was growing up shows like Family Matters, The Cosby Show, etc had black families with black fathers who kept their kids in line.
Shows like that are nowhere to be seen now.

old black people are just as racist as their children. where the fuck do you think they get it from?

Just on TV.
youtu.be/jqx9vyE2tkc

The sting of the whip

All the shitty ones that would have been their age are either dead or in jail

Underrated post. Previous generation didn't give a shit about African culture. They were all about blending in and keeping your head down or risk getting sent to the bottom of the nearest river wrapped in 'stolen' chains.

Old black people are the ones who didn't gangbang and thus survived and weren't incarcerated for life.

new generation of blacks reject the church

most of the really stupid niggers have killed themselves off or are in prison for the rest of their lives by that age. So proportionally you're going to have more based old black people.

Old black people, when young, were kept in line by police and their communities based heavily around the church.

Because they actually went through the shit back in the day. The older they are, the more hardships they've actually gone through and have a real perspective on things. They know what true injustice is, what true prejudice is. The youth don't know shit about oppression like them so they mouth off as if they're oppressed.

the same fukken things your rent didnt teach you...TOLERANCE AND LOVE

importance of father figure in the household.

Most old black people (in america at least) grew up in a two parent household. Its when you get to nogs in their mid 40s and younger that became astronomically more likely to grow up in a single parent (or no parent) home.
The black community almost painfully displays the importance of the nuclear family, yet leftists have been hell bent on destroying it for over 40 years now.

I can't tell if this is an edit or a real comic...

I'm assuming it's because they had fathers that kept them in line:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_kGtQmvrVI

The old blacks are the smart ones that didnt get shot in gang wars or go to jail for 50 years

They didn't grow up with rap music. I live in Louisiana, meaning I've meet a ton of black people and it's almost always like this... The ones above 50 are like "normal" decent and a lot of times outstanding people. But the younger ones aren't.

I just blame shitty rap/ghetto culture for this. The older ones just want to be the fuck out of the ghetto and have stable, drama-free lives.

They are the ones that lived during the real discrimination and understand that modern USA is not racist anymore, so they see modern sjws as pussies.

After this lady blew up, she turned into a crappy restaurant.

Haha

Some mellow out in age, but they never become good parents. I've met a few blacks who were pretty great people, visited there house for a bit of food and wine, and lo and behold their kids are nasty little shits, screaming at their parents and speaking in ebonic nigger screams when they grew up in the suburbs. I've met good blacks, but never blacks that were good parents.

Because the younger generation of blacks arent taught by the older gens but by Jay z and their pop icons.

Also I believe nice old black people are the reason their entire race isn't being genocided. Every time I deal with nigger stupidity and feel the compulsive urge to wipe the whole race off the map the universe seems to make be bump into an older black person who's all kind, fun, wise and friendly... And I'd feel bad hurting or harming them because of the retarded members of their race.

Boomer black people are some of the friendliest & well-mannered people I've ever met.
Millennial & Gen Z blacks on the other hand...

And now, just look at Bill Cosby himself. The man has lost his reputation. It's regrettable, because Cosby could have still been a good role model even now.

If only all were like him.....

Like anyone else the old have been smart enough to survive.

WHY DO YOU THINK? BECAUSE THEY FUCKING KNOW BETTER THAN TO TRY!

This comic is hilarious.

i blame will smith, the fresh prince of bel air must really be the epitome of good media role models for black kids in the 90s counter to the growth of gangster rap
>showed kids its ok to be smart
>consistent theme of mocking wills attempts to 'act black' against his prissy family
>shaming his father who abandoned him
>family lead by a judge, harsh discipline, living in a mansion
>had a few racism episodes where they showed that being smart BTFO prejudice
pretty sure they had an episode where one of the girls had a white boyfriend too and highlighted racial hypocrisy among the black women

even the black servant was the funniest and smartest one on the show
plus it was funny as fuck

Every white character on that show was either a racist or a retard, and Will's character was a philandering piece of shit and a terrible, selfish, spoiled, garbage human being. Your nostalgia goggles are blinding you from the fact that the main character was a good-for-nothing nigger, and whites were always the antagonist.

the black population is pretty conservative. they've just been taught to hate whitey

It's because the corrupting influences of the welfare state and politicized victimhood hadn't fully taken effect when today's older blacks were growing up in the 1950's/1960's.

There's a delay between a change in national policies and the corresponding change in culture that results. So even though the welfare state and "black consciousness" exploded in the U.S. in the 1960's, black kids in that era were being raised with the values of their parent's generation, i.e. from the 1920's and 1930's.

The world was totally different for black Americans then. If you acted like a savage, the surrounding white society would have no sympathy. You might get your ass beat by the police or a white mob, but no district attorney or "community leader" would step up to your defense. If you were a lazy piece of shit, you lost your job. The government wasn't going to cut a check to an able bodied adult who refused to work, and you couldn't extort your employer with the threat of a discrimination lawsuit. If a girl got knocked up, an abortion wasn't readily available. Instead, her parents would have to take care of the baby and deal with the resulting shame. This gave them a powerful incentive to police sexual behavior.

That's not to say there weren't problems in the black community back then. It's just that the environment had severe disincentives to degeneracy, disincentives that are lacking today (or even worse, have been turned into positive incentives).

Also, blacks hasn't been conditioned to blame every personal failing on white people or racism. That's not to say they were fine with white people, but they could interact with individual whites without the festering hatred that is taught to black kids from the cradle these days.

So blacks brought up with the values of those times are much more likely to be decent and functioning members of society vs. the younger generation that grew up in broken homes and never have to face the full consequences of their actions.

this post hes right we're pretty conservative and have an extreme dislike for faggots. some of us are waking up to liberals especially after red pilling ourselves.

the truths probably somewhere in the middle, its definitely not the case that all whites were retards.

the whole point of showing will being a spoiled brat was to mock him, whenever he reverted to nigger mode he always failed and had to be brought back by the short dancing guy or phil.

black have extreme aggression age 15-35 or so

>I can't tell if this is an edit or a real comic...

I'll give you a hint - the main character is a tranny.

**carlton

oh hey is that mama cherri
she's pretty awesome

The ones that survive past 25 are usually based because the rest chimp out and get themselves killed or in jail.

They aren’t based you fucking faggot. Kill yourself tonight.