twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

yoda vs hoverhand

BUCKO

guess ya like ya minoritiez WEAK brah

based woes

what is 200 NIS too much money?

Hey, use my prefered prefix. That's Dr. Brah for you

>over half an hour of rambling, just staring at the camera; in a gloomy room, you can smell the filth
>is surprised why he peaks at 15k clicks and averages at 10
Yeah okay

I have spoken with Peterson on Skype. The talk was scheduled by the person who organizes his schedule for such purposes. I wanted to send him some material in preparation for our conversation and that person organized that for me as well because it would have been impossible for me to get any message to him otherwise. He gets many hundreds of emails every day and cannot read them. He works 16 hours a day, gets involved in way too many projects and has no time to read his mail. I understand most of his mail remains unread, or is read probably weeks later, most likely by somebody else who might forward it to him only in case it is really required. MW, there is a 99% probability that your message to him has never been read. Btw I have to admit he is the most honest person I've ever encountered. I also couldn't believe that he put so much effort in the issue I addressed. He is obviously not flawless, but incredibly kind, honest and really cares for people. He helped me a lot and there was absolutely no other gain for him in that issue

Not everybody can be a trad thot

How about production quality, a studio, a quality intro, better camerawork and some light? Also lose weight, you fat pig

itt: luminescent africans

throw some money at him then

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The dialectic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn most of the points will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Petersons individualist outlook, which is deftly woven into his oration - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromJungian Psychoanalysis, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these talks, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jordan Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Petersons existential catchphrase “Clean your room“ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and Sons.I'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Petersons genius unfolds itself on their youtube screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I don't think, money is the problem. He wants to be this way. Many people have told him: get a suit, stop drinking cola, you fat pig, and stop smoking. he doesn't give a shit.

BUCKO
*hides patreon amount*

>And yes by the way, I DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
I hope your entire post is copypaste and you're not this oblivious to how much of a beta you are.

Thas rite, goy! That's why we hate South East Asians and Poos, who outperform Jews in every metric! We are all just jealous, Nazi virgins here, Bucko!

maybe one day he´ll come around then

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

It's disgusting I don't know why it's being entertained

>all that rage
So you didn't know, your ego is incredibly under-developed, and now you're reacting like a child to my criticism. Seems about right.

>Peaks at 15k
>A good few videos from the last two weeks hit from 16k-21k

It depends how big the topic is and how long the video is

If he came out with a new Rotherham video (it's been like two years since the last one and it's a very high demand series), I'd say he'd hit 35k clicks

Stop posting you look like a huge retard
I know you're new here but god damn

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

>all that rage
>So you didn't know, your ego is incredibly under-developed, and now you're reacting like a child to my criticism. Seems about right.

I love /ourguy/ Woes, but when is he going to finish the Rotherham series, lads? He said it was going to be a 100 video series. He made like 12, last one in 2015, and then just never continued. He keeps saying "I'll get back to it", but two years?..

I think his intros are great. If you need top notch sound, lights, and studio quality to hear someones ideas you are more retarded than most women

Buckaroo

Excuse me? Who are you exactly? Are you his little gay boyfriend here to whiteknight for his prince charming? You prepared to defeat me in battle to save the honor of your favorite sodomite? LOL get out of here, pansy.

And now you're responding not with an argument but with an unrelated meme. I love it.

You must be new here

Let's see what you look like

>(1)
Nope, but you are.

kek

When has he ever said that collectivism is anything but bad?

I dunno, but it's telling just how small the actual alt-right is. That fucking Chink from Singapore who literally defends pedophilia on JewTube has 80k clicks. (even though he's probably trolling) All their intellectualism won't do them any good, if they do not reach people

no you're refugee as fuck and should lurk for another year before posting

>Y-Y-You are n-n-nu pol
KEK

>hopping proxies
The only support you have is yourself. Very sad. Very lonely, too.

checked your id and git

Tell us again how you're an intellectual but getting BTFO by some autist on Sup Forums.

Stop posting

Holy fuck that quote in the beginning literally butt-blasts faggot Peterson lmfao omg

you forgot a single BUCKO at the very end

>except when the blacks, asians, gays hispanics indians, females and jews do it
He never said that. Why do you lie

samefag is same.

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I feel bad for you

you are German

This faggot can’t fathom that multiple people are calling him out on his mental short comings

>mfw he just needs to clean his room and sort himself out

>leftist memes
Seems about right.

>getting BTFO

Lurk moar
post less

and thats the thing with ideologies aint it cunt? I mean bucko...

Much appreciated, you are correct. Will add to pasta.

a hack that should've stuck to the nu-astrology called psychology, all of his accomplishments are a result of the employment-restricted jewish academia, who screen everyone they hire for a few cushy nonsense professor jobs, and he wont even admit it, he thinks hes just that amazing of an individual lmao

I wish he'd get a haircut too

guise- he only does a few things well, and those things are Jungian and Subjective. let him do what he does, i enjoy the biblical biological breakdowns, but at the end of the day, he is just a guy with a good memory. he's read all of the studies and can relate them- not just to themselves and biology, but to myth as well. we cannot expect a tenured toronto "dr professor" to name (((races))) or to seriously combat our enemies. he's a helpful stepping stone and that's it- no marduk, no be all end all, just another slightly helpful yuppie- and that's no joke

I wonder if Peterson would let us clean and sort out our nations... if you catch my drift...

You just don't understand, user. It's all part of the Millennial Woes (tm) brand

>tfw you are so rational that it would be irrational to explain your opinions

I do wish he'd quit ignoring his fans telling him to quit smoking and drinking soda. If he's going to be an ethnonationalist he should set a good example.

I kind of think of him as a high level neet sage

>we cannot expect a tenured toronto "dr professor" to name (((races))) or to seriously combat our enemies.
Yes, then he'd be like Kevin MacDonald. And Peterson would have to retire as a millionaire. We cannot accept that. It's too much to ask for. Think of the children!

WTF! I love JIDF now!

vretty accurate

He quit smoking bones at least, or has he?

yeah the cunt should hit the weights and learn a martial art.

he fall for the smoking meme... pathetic.

i agree, if he had balls he'd take some teaching job in the US at some university that had the guts to be conservative, free speech oriented, and he'd begin slowly to analyze the history of all races- coming inevitably to the (((same))) conclusions. but then he'd just have to retire and live off his meagerly $60k of patreon, the absolute HORROR!!! plus that wood carving thing that weird shaman guy carved in one of his rooms in his mansion- i doubt that is easily disassembled

I think he would tell us if he did. If he smokes as often as he does in his videos, his looks probably look awful. I for one can barely stand to be around cigarettes, and I haven't drank in soda since I was 14. I don't see how he does it to himself.

Not everyone needs to lift or be some health freak, and I say this as someone that does Olympic weightlifting passionately. Look at half of the Nazi party leadership, they're weren't exactly poster boys for the master race.

His lungs probably look***

bonesmoker = homosexual

i love knowing kek hates jews

I don't think so either, but it's literally easier to not drink soda and not smoke than to actually do it. You have to put effort into doing both of these things. Not doing it is a massive step in the right direction.

What annoys me the most is Tara and Brittany, who are close friends of Colin, going on and on how you have to be Chad to be even worthy of them
>lift AT LEAST 3 times a week
>learn martial arts
>go to a shooting range
>have a good, stable income
Woes does literally none of that. And is a doughy manlet, too. If you demand such high standards from others: embody them yourself first.

Maybe he likes soda?

>Not everyone needs to lift
Every man must lift, otherwise he is just a limp dick flabby faggot. Simple as that.

Still has no gf though. He's a gay in denial, I think. At least Grindr Greg is open about it.

You're a newfag if you don't recognize that copypasta

peterson is still all right in my book. it would be nice if he would go 14, but we can live without him.

I think they want to institute positive change for white men. You're reading too much into it. You want white women to be traditional, healthy, and supportive of you. They simply want white men to be what we're meant to be -- security for them and our offspring. Why shouldn't they want that in white men? Firearms aren't hard. I own some. Can't fight? Go to a boxing lesson afew times a week. This alone will keep you fit. Job wise, that shouldn't need explanation.

>you will never hang out with Millennial Woes, chain smoking cigarettes, discussing ethnopolitics, and looking at synths in synth shops in Swedanistan
feels bad man

In a perfect world sure, but that's not going to ever happen.

50% sub to click rate is bad??

He's not hard to reach. I had a skype call with him once, and there's a MW skype chat that he periodically hangs out in. He once had a convo with us about favorite movie soundtracks from the 80's.

Jordan Peterson is a German Idealist. Have you read the "historical critical introduction on the philosophy of mythology" by Frederich Schelling? Schelling was a german idealist philosopher- he was roomates with holderland and with hegel. He predicted Jordan Peterson a long time ago, he will complete the system. He is a Hegelian posing as a Christian. 1st Critique, written in 1781, Peterson is a Kantian

He will be always a homo but I m pretty sure he quit the lifestyle if he ever was heavily involved it in.

I loved the fact that he labelled himself as a romantic the the Joe Rogan Podcast

Yeah I dont care if he is a poof or not. He has my respect for fighting the good fight, seeing the big picture and never cucking his people.

>Still has no gf though. He's a gay in denial, I think. At least Grindr Greg is open about it.

yeh I don't think being gay is an on/off switch

No he's just a faggot.

Probably. Why is the alt-right so gay though? Greg Johnson and Woes are only two leading figures who took a walk on the faggot side

Philosophy is a fake science anyway. Humans are animals and free will does not exist.

I couldn't imagine MW having any kind of lifestyle at all. Guy just seems like a robot who has spent a lot of his life on the internet and watching movies. It's part of the charm.

Where do the homo accusations even stem from?