Jesus christ, what the fuck ONE

Please delete this

>Dimple was a friend
LMAO because the narrator is Dimple

>perfect execution of Show don't tell
>no impact

>killing a dead character
dropped

Seeing the untranslated raws yesterday broke my heart.

where i can find the raws?
please

;_;

Told you all Dimple would win.

So is it floating over/into the ocean or something, or is he going to be an astronaut?

so is that it for the series now, will it begin to finally wind down to the conclusion at chapter 100?

This exactly.
The chapter left me speechless.

>He was one of the best evil spirits in Japan and a cunning warrior
>And he was a good friend

DIMPLE

WHY

Where can I find the chapter?

It's on bato.to.

WHAT

DIMPLE NO.

thanks for the spoilers asshole

He was a friend.
F

dimple is never coming back whats the point of life anymore

FUCK

dimple was the coolest spirit

I'm guessing this confirms ONE is likely gonna be wrapping up all the remaining plot threads in the comings months.

I think something about aliens and the Telepathy Club might come next.

Good. I didn't like him

that only works in the anime

>we will never get season 2
>we'll never get a version of the ED but instead of reigen is dimple since he became an evil spirit until he met mob

>Dimple sacrifices himself to throw the broccoli into the water
>Broccoli uses water for nutrients and grows even larger, then comes back for the final arc
dimple you fool you doomed us all

F

Just like Christ before, he is simply becoming God.

I REFUSE

I'm pretty sure broccoli doesn't grow in saltwater.

I refuse to believe he's gone forever.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the evil spirit who started a cult, tried to kill me and then tried to possess my brother? After stalking me for a while he brainwashed the entire city for his new cult and tried to kill me a second time. Oh, but he stopped when he realized he had feelings because he called my shirt stupid. Dimple was a good friend

i'm pretty sure broccoli doesn't grow using psychic power

prove it

Dimple lost

The Broccoli flew away to make evil plans elsewhere

>it becomes Boros

The Broccoli will be Dimple and Mons lovechild and calls Mob mommy.

why is mezato in the neon signs of the OP? she isnt that much of a main character

>this chapter
i swear to fuck, ONE.

i was at an art museum today...i had fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=tS_DCy6_A_4

Fucking god tier chapter. ONE you magnificent bastard.

>and he was a good friend
BRAVO LUCAS

DIMPLE NO

Redemption through death? Really? Who's going to teach Mob how to be a God now? ;_;

Reminder that Mob's being pressured to end Mob because of the popularity of OPM in the west by his editors and the people he works for now so he can spend more time making OPM.

while I'm sad by the prospect of it ending, I wouldn't want it to go on for too long either, and the idea of it ending with chapter 100 feels pretty fitting

so how will ONE wrap the story up by chapter 100?

It was aliens that kidnapped the broccoli after detecting a surge of psychic energy sent by Mob's 100% trust. Mob has to fight Boros using his ???%. ???% is explained during the fight. Tome forever becomes best girl. Credits roll.

Dimple & Mob deserve better

Just imagine how tense the animated version's going to be like. They'd probably have credits roll over it and give us a minute or so of mob quietly walking away from progressively harsher noises.

Wasnt it Dimple who uttered his remain power to kill / take over the broccoli and send it away ?

Or maybe the broccoli just moved somewhere else or its own

>was getting his limbs torn off some minutes ago
>the whole bit where he got Mob as far away from danger as possible, as though realizing he's not going to make it
>suddenly has enough charge to levitate the whole thing into fucking space
I'm not buying it. If you have it in you to lift the entire damn thing then you sure as hell wouldn't be gravely losing to some of it's lesser avatars in combat.

>someone posted my Reigen meme

I feel happiness. Thank you.

It is the power of friendship

Seriously though, you wanted that nigga to lift Mob into space together with him or what? Pretty sure he used every last ounce of his power for it, pretty standard cliche really

It is either

1) Dimple won, broccoli fucked off
2) Dimplo lost, broccoli moved somewhere else and end up as end game boss

You guys dumb or what?
Dimple let himself get eaten to destroy/control it from the inside.

>Pretty sure he used every last ounce of his power for it, pretty standard cliche really
Except it was all off-screen and from the perspective of people watching it on the news, of all things. If this isn't a setup for a fake out then I don't know what is.

What this user said, since the tree was retarded enough to eat him and let him closer to its core, I'm sure Dimple could've fucked it up from the inside