D-dozo

D-dozo

I'll keep it and treat it nicely, thank you.

Don't lewd the ghost

Grim reminder that Yuuko is no longer the softest.

what anime is this?

Boku No Softness.

Ghost Blowjob

Wooo wooo

I-I'm not doing anything!

Has not-Moot-san fucked up the site again? I can't fully load some pictures properly.

The softest

Havin' the same problem.

I have a confession.

I was rooting for Okonogi to win.

Could you please get dressed? I am very uncomfortable right now.

Cute pout.

I don't understand.

>he's 10
That boy ain't gonna grow up right

Is your name Shirou?

All the blood going to his netherregions will surely prohibit brain development.

kek'd slightly

What are you offering ghost lady?

Domo

Can you stick your wiener inside a ghost or would it just pass through?

Ghost feet!

Why wouldn't it work when you can feel her just fine?

Woo-

What?

this reminds me of the time when my little sister asks me to massage her feet..

You don't have a little sister.

FUCK

OFF

YUUKO

You wanna FUCKING fight?

More for me.

The fuck?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES

I would if it would let me be with Yuuko.

Damn man

Absolutely disgusting

Same

This thread reminded me that I haven't read kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari in ages.
I wonder if I should bother continuing it.

I do wonder how it looks like to people who can't see her

Is that the only manga he's working on these days?

There's also To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts which actually is being printed by Vertical.

Probably like visible sadness for lack of softness.

Can she get pregnant?

How is it possible to have taste this shitty?

Yes, but stillborns.

Ending to this show was one of the worst I think I've watched in the last 5 years. The scene where they're sitting in the club room saying their goodbyes to each other as she moves on and slowly loses her presence was great, and then they go and fuck it just with bullshit cop-out excuses just because. I was salty for weeks.

No, she doesn't have her period anymore.

You're in the minority.

which is weird, because no matter how you slice it the ending sucked. It removed all the character development and growth from the two mains, and it never answers so pretty pressing questions, like, can she leave the school now? Because as I see it, if not (and there's no indication she can) then the protag is going to be bound there for his life as well, slowly becoming an old man while she remains eternally youthful.

In the end, it's just sloppy pandering.

I liked the ending for sentimental reasons, but yeah it was objectively a cheap cop-out. Unfortunately that's pretty common in anime

Read the manga, it's better.

It kind of happens in the manga too, but it's a bit cleverer about it.
If you want to feel better, most people will think it's odd that he "isn't dating" or is getting ghost blowjobs

I'm going to impregnate a ghost.

Impossible.

How cant you manage to pick the worst girl?

I remember one guy saying she will have your abortion if that counts.

I love Yuuko, she's too cute and soft.

Do you prefer the anime or manga?
I liked the anime better. Maybe it's because I watched it first, but the pacing felt better. I also liked that there weren't any scenes that were literal storyboards.

Oonuma's direction made the show look good.

They both have Yuuko in them so they both suck majorly.

Rude.

Fuck you.

>bumping the thread just to say this
Why are you so tsundere, user?

So did the manga end with Yuuko not going to heaven and MC just hanging with a ghost the rest of his life?

Go read the last few chapters if you only want the answer and don't care about the rest.

Can ghosts get pregnant from their breasts? This is important.

They can't get pregnant at all.

not having a metabolism certainly helps

How come she can outrun Kirie but she can't outrun Teiichi?

How would you know?

The manga does it better. Since their separation in that wasn't peaceful, it actually makes you want to see her come back, and the Teiichi actually works for it with a method that makes sense (in a supernatural way, supernatural phenomenon being fueled by belief)

This exactly. Teiichi earns his ending. It feels like the logical conclusion to the story.

The anime is pretty great, especially the last arc, but tainted by those last two minutes. That's why I've long since edited out that cop-out ending years ago.

It's great. Two sides of the same coin.
I have the anime for this really bittersweet finale where Yuuko moves on and the manga for the canon spirited away true end.

i'd fire cum out of my cock in to her pussy if you know what i mean

I know what you mean boi

>edited out that cop-out ending

glad I'm not like you.

In the manga is she still confined to the school? That's the part I found sad about the anime ending

She confined to haunt Teichi

Explain further

T-thanks?

Because she can't beat the cock.

Meh, I really didn't like the anime. I may sound autistic going through it all, but

>when Yuuko forgot about Teiichi, they have amnesiatic Yuuko tell him to keep away from her in the anime, whereas in the manga, she immediately wants to befriend him again; this made the manga more tragic, because Yuuko had gotten rid of her memories and didn't remember hurting him
>they aged up Teiichi so he has a deep voice, whereas in the manga, he's only 12-years-old
>they got rid of most of the mysteries, which accounted for a lot of the cool stuff Teiichi did
>they got rid of the side characters, including the nurse, the hentai couple, the legs senpai, and the tall megane-kun who worships Teiichi
>they use different angles in some scenes that results in them being less lewd; for instance, Yuuko will have her legs wrapped around Teiichi in the manga but not the anime.

Yuuko's voice actress is God Tier, however.

More like COCK Maiden of Amnesia amirite?

Boo

JESUS