Find these guys

Dammit, I hate to have to do this! It's been a wile since weave opened an investigation. Time to get back at it. The man in the video was attacked by anti-fags. We need to donate to him(for hospital bills) and help him get justice. I need you clever fucks to devise a plan to take down these violent chimps! We may need to look through the Antifa DB for this one. Be sure to ask for footage and pictures as well(ask the guy who posted this video). Do your research. Good luc and GOD SPEED!

Other urls found in this thread:

northshoreantifa.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZGb7HUexik
youtube.com/watch?v=rRuGHo9WTtY
youtube.com/watch?v=1U-CLNA8SBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I forgot, update the database guys.

Bump

North shore antifa left a statement on the incident.
Police need to interrogate Anthony"the faggot"Burnham

northshoreantifa.wordpress.com

Massachusetts antifa members in court
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZGb7HUexik

The attack took place in near a bookstore in Cambridge called "Harvard Coop" youtube.com/watch?v=rRuGHo9WTtY (Interview with the victim who is in the hospital

Bump for Justice

Bumpy

Moon man is cool af.

youtube.com/watch?v=1U-CLNA8SBA

WATCH THE VIDEO AND CONVERT TO JUDAISM GOYIM OR DIE !
YOU LOOSERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Bump for Justice

post a link to that video retard OP

Was this for the same incident, or a different one?

You sound like a stupid boomer who found out about the internet a week ago and thinks you're now part of some super secret spy club. News flash stupid boomer; your generation caused this sickness of society in the first place. You're not part of the solution, or part of the problem, you fat lazy decadent fucks ARE the problem! You only care now that you're retirement money is raising achmed or tyrone's kids and your greeting them at your wal mart night job. NYPA newfag, not that you know what that means. Shit thread, 0/10, op should be tarred, feathered and shot to death only after every female in his family is raped to death by Muslims in front of him.

TLDR fuck you boomer, Watch your country burn for your sins.

>he doesn't has medical insurance
>please donate
>don't thread on me poster

Get those fascists who did this to him

When you think you are a dragon...

>Antifa doxes
>Gets upset about getting doxed
The difference? Anti-coms are good people that lose their jobs. Antifa don't lose their jobs, there is no risk for losing anonymity for them. The "oppressive patriarchal society" is literally on their side. The only people that are getting fired for protesting are the Anti-coms.

Antifa members that have been arrested were arrested for violence and destruction of private property. Not violation of any "social conduct" laws, like the Anti-coms.

Antifa justification for attacking people is "they were mean and deserved it". Antifa is going to be labeled a terrorist organization if they keep this retarded fucking shit up.

He named one of the antifa who did it; Sara or Sarah Brillman, last name is not 100% though.

isn't Eric Clanton having his court date soon? thought it was dec 7 or something.

Lets get #JusticeForMatthias going

Link to video. Sorry I didn't include it in the original post. youtube.com/watch?v=rRuGHo9WTtY