Why is it the government's business if I want to smoke weed or use opiods responsibly?

Why is it the government's business if I want to smoke weed or use opiods responsibly?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/11/28/hawaii-police-order-medical-marijuana-users-to-voluntarily-surrender-guns-and-ammo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScekjJm2a4ZbQDkP2i8VU9I09vaEp0hICfTGQzopd2MxpB3aw/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It isn't.

>Why is it the government's business

They made it their business.

>muh ganja

Why is it the governments business if I want to do something immoral?
If you say it's not their business to enforce morality because its not objective, then you cant complain when they enforce morality because it IS subjective.

Morality and the prohibition of drugs aren't really the same thing, except that they're both judgment-based decisions. The prohibition on murder, which affects other people beyond yourself, is acceptable because it isn't a victimless crime. Drugs are victimless crimes when used responsibly. This isn't a subject that can be black and white. It's the same thing as the government regulating when we can have an orgasm. It's wrong.

Just go to your local dealer and buy some weed. Keeps people like me in business!

Victimless crimes aren't crimes at all.

...are you a cop... or a dealer?

Because you are inherently participating in society, and while ((you)) as a single individual may be able to handle what you are doing in a responsible, fiscally sound, and discrete method then you would be the outlier. Many people after prolonged use cannot do that nor retain that lifestyle. Stress and other factors cause increases or in some cases decreases in use, and when people using these substances spiral out of control they cause a detriment to everyone around them, emotionally and financially.

what concern is it of mine if someone else lacks self-control? Don't you believe in evolution?

I'm a big advocate of genocide and drug users are at the very top of the list. Everyone that has ever had any possession charge, bought marijuana rolling papers, paraphernalia, should be subject to a permanent biological search warrant. Forced drug tests by the gov weekly. Monthly house raids. Any person caught or suspected of being caught is to be tortured for more information and killed.

This is going to be my last post because it's fruitless to actually argue, you are set in your point or your a slide so fuck it.

However, until said person is taken care of by evolution I run the risk every day for the potential to have an altercation with someone at some form of intoxicated state or completely desperate state. By allowing people to freely do drugs, that is directly making it easier for me to have a worse overall outcome being in public in general and puts me at a higher risk, despite how minuscule, of an adverse or violent confrontation. I don't care if a junkie dies, but I do care if I have to be around them before they do. I've seen that enough already.

Hmmm... kinda like alcoholism or gambling addictions? Good thing they're legal.

If you do so responsibly, you will never run into the gov. Look up drug use on wall street. More than likely you won't, then the cops will have to deal with your degenerate ass.

>responsibly
there's the issue, you're incapable of doing it like that.

You're assuming chaos in freedom. Though a little is always inherent, I doubt it'd be the hell on earth you're imagining. Culture shock may create a handful of immediate unpleasant experiences, but I think you're assuming that the worst is the only possible outcome. In other countries, teenagers can drink. Why don't all teenagers die of drunk driving there when it's such a problem here? Most of the problems we have with drugs and alcohol are cultural. We live in a protected culture in the USA, so new freedoms are likely to be abused for a little while until the shiny newness wears off, but once the attraction of the taboo nature of the newly-found freedom disappears, the problems caused by usage would likely be dwarfed by those caused by prohibition, like the extravagant cost of the war on drugs and the cost to imprison those caught defying it.

Are you responsible enough to have only one drink?

and of course then they don't know, so they can't take your guns bc 'druggie'

theblaze.com/news/2017/11/28/hawaii-police-order-medical-marijuana-users-to-voluntarily-surrender-guns-and-ammo

I haven't had a drink in 4 years.

Good for you. Do you believe that the average person can control their alcohol intake?

Why is it good for me?

I want to collect some data about Sup Forums's opinion drugs, can you fine people fill out a quick survey: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScekjJm2a4ZbQDkP2i8VU9I09vaEp0hICfTGQzopd2MxpB3aw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>smoke weed
>responsible
muh weed haha kys

It isn't.

You don't drink. Congratulations. They way you stated it sounded like it was a personal accomplishment. I don't really care; I was just supporting your decision to be sober with positive feedback. Everyone here could die from overdoses of meth and cock for all I care. The question was whether you think anyone can drink responsibly, whether you think all vices are uncontrollable dangers, or do you only think drugs are uncontrollable?

Do you think weed is morally bad?

>why is it good for me
Just say thanks instead of being a faggot

Exactly.

Because Aussies are relentlessly eager to prove that they have no self control at all, so any Australian with even a modicum of such essence is almost a national treasure.

If they were getting a piece of the action they wouldn't give a rats ass.

It isn't

something something degeneracy and think of da kids

>hurr people make bad decisions so better infringe on the freedom of everybody!
Fuck this cancerous nanny state attitude. It's sickening. Your same argument can be justified to ban guns.

>Being intoxicated on any manner of substance
>Responsibility

Pick one you fucking degenerate cunt. Wish you fuckers just disappeared off the face of the planet for once. There's no way to be responsible with your brain fucked-up on substances on this bloody universe.

TopKEK

>responsibly
I hope you try

Why not? Are you stating that your full brain power is required 24 hours a day? A period of time relaxing or playing a game is just as unproductive. Why is a temporary reprieve from consciousness terrible if it's downtime, anyway?

Sure. But permit hunting linceses on the opioid users every few years at 10k a pop. A mini purge but only for the most worthless people there are. Let the well off get out a bit of frustration out, reduce the public liability, and get some extra revenue to pay back the debt.

When do the uppity faggot hunting licenses go on sale? I don't like habitual opiate abuse, but self-righteous cunts got bullets waiting from me.

To use your example:
Games require all manner of thinking processes to be enjoyed. To get intoxicated all you need to do is fuck yourself up on your substance of choice. Games include stories, characters, interaction with other players, art, creativity, multitasking. All you do on drugs is get fucked up, see/hear things, get permanent brain damage and be a danger to your fellow citizens.

When was the last time playing games spread hepatitis, meth-head nigger?

>>I could ever afford one.

weed and or booze and video games go hand in hand you dumb fucking nigger

It isn't a personal accomplishment and all vices are a danger inherently, that's part of what makes them vices.

>weed and or booze and video games go hand in hand you dumb fucking nigger

"Must feel good must have fun no bad thoughts no bad thoughts all is good all is fun"

Lobotomize yourself, mutt.

Have you seen "funkytown"? That's why it's the governments business. A lot of people do a lot of bad things in order for you to "use responsibly".

>Why is it the government's business if I want to smoke weed or use opiods responsibly?
your body is state property, they have the right thus to prohibit or prescribe certain activity for your body

>Keeps people like me in business!
I hear Monsanto is getting ready to shake up your industry, gonna be a rough couple years for you

Because that makes you competition.

>Many people after prolonged use cannot do that nor retain that lifestyle.
why should my hard earned tax dollars be spent educating those who are too stupid to learn and protecting profits that I receive no benefit from

I was talking about the game truth-or-dare. People can get diseases that way. Drug use involves interaction, too. There's no danger to others with weed. I'm very artistic when I'm stoned. How about prescriptions, then? Are anti-psychotics bad? They're drugs. Sometimes they make people flip out. Do you think maybe you're scapegoating an entire genre of human entertainment because sometimes bad things happen? Cars should be illegal, too. In fact, communication causes more problems than any other factor on earth. Let's make communication illegal.

>use opioids responsibly

every single fucking time lol
Nigga thats an old joke in the junkie community

Walking down the street is dangerous. Going outside is dangerous. Sexual intercourse is dangerous.

>Everyone that has ever had any possession charge, bought marijuana rolling papers, paraphernalia, should be subject to a permanent biological search warrant. Forced drug tests by the gov weekly. Monthly house raids.
all that shit costs too much, thats your problem, you think government has unlimited money, it doesn't

>your body is state property
No it isn't. This mindset is only valid in military service.

>The question was whether you think anyone can drink responsibly, whether you think all vices are uncontrollable dangers, or do you only think drugs are uncontrollable?
I have zero faith in humanity's ability to regulate itself from excess, but spending money trying only makes it worse

all vices including substance abuse are uncontrollable dangers, but they can be limited in a moral way that isn't excessively costly to the public purse

when the government says there is something you cannot do with your body they are asserting it is their property and thats the main problem with law breaking, most of the time it just goes unchecked because nobody bothers to say anything

Maybe we should regulate those activities too.
You are too heavily invested in your side of the argument to be unbiased.
I smoked an oz a week for about 7 years and that's why I am for a restrictive approach to substance. Some people cant handle it "responsibly" and those people matter.

>opioids
>responsible
Pick one.

Forbidding an action is the mental midget's approach to control.

>I am for a restrictive approach to substance
and who will pay for that? I'm more for the lets the chips fall approach, sure people are gonna get wasted, just prevent innocents from being murdered, as many as possible

I agree that using opiates makes you totally useless, but how does that affect your views on the fact that for the past 1000 years of human history whomever controls the heroin markets controls the world?

Because you’re annoying as fuck to the general public, more likely to cause traffic accidents, more likely to be lazy af and a burden on the tax payers, EMTs, hospitals, and police.

Not forbidding, restricting. I think it should be regulated by the gov. or business and the majority of the population don't need to use it.
I have that approach with crackheads and H junkies, someone should poison it all but I do know some people who are capable, functional, productive members of society who smoke a lot, it's just that they are about 1/100 of the potheads.

well right, the problem with this shit is the immense cost on public services that is further hindered by the prohibition as there is no direct tax revenues to clean up the mess available, yet another tax on the middle class

I think at this point it's obvious we're not going to see all the junkies just OD at once, as many of them dying constantly they keep getting bigger numbers

this is most definitely white genocide and Trump is doing nothing about it, if anything his Attorney General is about to go apeshit protecting that big pharma money, gotta help Obama's crooked pals keep their insurance medical payoffs rolling

George Washington didn't murder tens of thousands of cops so I would have to need to do it all over again.
George Washington didn't kill tens of thousands of cops so I would need permission to live how the duck I want.
Don't be afraid to stand up to these pussy cops.
I have never Respected and them when they approach me.
I let them know they are worthless, to their face. They know I'll kill then.
Let them know that you will kill you them for doing their job.

I can make it mine, won't turn out well for you though muttface

Because if you get addicted to drugs, you are easy to conquer. And people who are easy to conquer are not going to be free anyways.

>Why is it the governments business if I want to do something immoral?
Immoral as in something like murder? Yeah, you can't go around doing that because you are stepping on other people's rights. Someone has to put a stop to that. That should be the role of the government.

>Yeah, you can't go around doing that because you are stepping on other people's rights.
yeah but in this case he wants to murder himself, why should we spend money instead of letting him?

Legailise it amirite?
Fighting the real issues.