IRL Alt-Right Activism General /IRL/ #001

> Introduction

One of the most important developments for our movement in the last year has been the shift from exclusively online communication to IRL coordination and activism. Trump's victory has given us some breathing room to organize before the oncoming demographic/electoral winter. These generals are for discussions about IRL alt-right groups, including who join, where to donate, and when to meet. All suggestions for additions to the sticky are welcome.

> Join

> Identity Evropa
identityevropa.com/apply
> Patriot Front
bloodandsoil.org/join/
> Traditionalist Worker Party
tradworker.org/membership/

> Donate

> Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas (Legal Defense Network for the Alt-Right)
freedomfront.org/
> Hovater (NYT "Friendly Nazi" Profile Subject) Support Fund
goyfundme.com/projects/hovater-support-fund/

> Paycuck

> AltRight Plus
altright.com/plus/
> The Right Stuff Paywall
therightstuff.biz/paywall/

> Recent Events
> Report: Police Failure Led To Charlottesville Violence
dailycaller.com/2017/12/01/report-police-failure-lead-to-charlottesville-violence

> Spencer, TRS, IE & TWP Protest Steinle verdict in front of White House
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmZepQAVJy

> Work (Upcoming Events)

Richard Spencer UMich Speech (Unknown)

Gas kike's

What do I do if I'm a NatSoc Central Asian gook in America that hates nigs, sandnigs and spics?

Move back to where ever your family is from.

>literally who
>literally who
>old skinheads who were too scared of going to jail to kill a nigger
>fat retards
>decent WN group

Sorry senpai, you have to go back (either to your homeland or to a seperate state from the white homeland with support). You're not a bad person and there's no reason anyone on our side should mistreat you.

Send a message to @kaapman on Telegram if you have experience STEM and want to contribute to a White Ethnostate.

Form an affinity group. It's not like we can't work together.

My friends and I are normal people that happen to be part of the Alt-Right we like hiking, snowboarding and doing typical white people things but the only way I know them is from growing up together. The only other Alt-Right contact I have is Sup Forums What ways could I meet other active people irl?

Fug. Gooks are insufferable but they're better than darkies.

Man all I want is some revenge on Day of the Rope.

I am all for white nationalism but its becoming more clear that "Alt Right" proper is full of retards and does nothing but push people away. Its full or arrogance and childish behavior with no fucking sensible strategy. And when I offer suggestions, I am called a shill or a jew. Fuckin tired of the shit. Fuck off! And yes fuck Spencer, he is another retard! Seriously fuckin pissed right now.

What's that blue and red Eagle group?

>revenge
What do you mean? Have you been personally victimized?

>when i get picked on online that means real-world alt-right grassroots political organizations have utterly failed
You're precisely the sort of faggot we don't need and I'm glad we don't have you.

H-hail victory!

Foundation for the Markerplace of Ideas

It’s an alt-right lawyers association that is just getting started but has already won several legal victories, esp. for Spencer’s college tour and the criminal charges after Charlottesville

>You're precisely the sort of faggot we don't need and I'm glad we don't have you.
this is exactly what he's talking about. You dont have him, you dont have anybody.

>You're precisely the sort of faggot we don't need and I'm glad we don't have you
Dumb fuckin cunt, you prove my fuckin point. Fuck off!

If we allowed ourselves to get offended by every other fag who've called us a shill over the years; only to chat/meet up with them IRL later, we'd all hate each other, lmao.

Take 99.8% of what your brothers say with a grain of salt.

My country back home recently elected a Trump expy but I'm aware that Sorosbux have been flooding in. We all have the same enemy.

>i don't even know what organization you belong to, but my teenage vagina is so blistered from being cyberbullied i'm not joining any!

>if you don't coddle pussies and faggots your movement will suffer from a lack of pussies and faggots

Once you get into power, be sure to support white immigration. There is a lot of South Africans and Europeans that could bolster your ranks in the US.

You gotta undo the damage somehow.

This here people is a fine example of retardation. You sure do have some enlightening things to say. Fuck off cunt.

>coddle pussies and faggots
no you are just being edgy and your movement is a joke.

>gibs us money!

>This here people is a fine example of retardation. You sure do have some enlightening things to say. Fuck off cunt.

>no you are just being edgy and your movement is a joke.

I'm glad you guys are actually doing things. I just haven't found one I really like yet.

fight for your interests, don't put anyone ahead of yourself but if you want to help, find a group that coincides with both interests

All of those organizations are controlled opposition.

I dig the logo of Patriot Front, but grammatical errors and a lack of content on their page makes me cringe
also
>fascists
>basing nationality on ethnicity and not adherence to traditional authority

Advocate for your people in America to move back to your rightful homeland.
Get going.