This is why I never donate to (((charity)))

>Surrounded by his wife and seven children on the front porch steps, Prosper Hezumuryano jingled the keys to his new home above his head, beaming widely.

>"Cully is where low income families and people of color are most likely to be pushed out and displaced from because of the rising cost of housing," said Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East CEO Steve Messinetti.

>That's why Habitat has made Cully a special area of focus. Over the past 18 months, the nonprofit has purchased land in the neighborhood for another 25 homes. It hasn't been cheap – those purchases cost between 50 and 100 percent more than what the nonprofit paid for Helensview in the recession, and the sites need a lot more work.

this is what you deserve wh*tes

pay your debts

>tfw african "refugees" get a better home than you... for free

Yep, that's why I don't donate to charity. I volunteer sometimes but that's for valid reasons

Good, send all the niggers to Portland. It's the only thing that will redpill clueless white hipsters who live in one of the whitest parts of the country.

Lol, all the sjw hipsters are finally getting that diversity they wanted. They should keep this up. flood Portland with niggers

What's stopping you from applying for a home from Habitat for Humanity?

Maybe you'll get through the selection process. Although in all likelihood, there are families out there that need it more than you.

Let's all act shocked when these neighborhoods are run down shit holes in 10 years. Must be all that white oppression.

Yeah that always works. Just look at California!

I'm speechless. I just want off the ride.

The top 20% got a tax deduction explicitly to buy more houses like the ones you can't afford.

>Although in all likelihood, there are families out there that need it more than you.

Like the African refugee with 7 kids.

Lived there for 16 years. This is so true. People there have never interacted with ghetto niggers and thinks blacks are just dark skinned europeans.
I'll admit that somalians are a step up from american niggers, but holy fuck 7 kids. All going to be provided for by welfare, ebt.

Say what you will about whether they should be here to begin with or not (I'd agree with you that they shouldn't). Doesn't change the fact that they're here now, have 9 mouths to feed, and something like this probably goes a long way to helping them make ends meet.

Private charities generally don't give stuff away all willy nilly, it's in their best interest to be selective. Totally different motivations than the government, who can print money and then give it away to get votes.

>constantly hearing of shitskin immigrants getting free houses here
>leftists keep crying to bring in more rapefugees
>I can't even afford to rent a place

This can't last.

Meanwhile people like me who were born and raised in Portland struggle to even rent the shittiest of apartments in the metro area. Shit like this is among the many reasons I'm embarrassed to say I'm from here. Fuck Portland, and fuck Eugene too for good measure.

So wait..you be sayin if i have 10 kids whipepol be payin?

These subversive tax exempt charities/NGOs/foundations are out of control, how come they're not banned yet?

they will be out as soon as they realize they have to pay HOA fees and property taxes. kek

At least with charity you have a choice

>work my ass off, will never be able to afford a house even in a shit area
>give away 33% in income tax alone so that muslims can get expensive houses for each of their wives while never working a day in their lives
>because the state pays for the overpriced houses to help the poor widdle refugees, the prices will continue to rise instead of falling, which means fewer and fewer whites will be able to afford a home
This is fair apparently.

I live in a closet sized bedroom in a lady's basement that I can barely afford and there's people giving away houses to minorities just because they're minorities? Honestly I'm not even surprised.

Now wait two years and see what the house looks like.

We all deserve this. Maybe Muslims truly are blessed by Allah, seeing as how they're able to conquer us without a hint of protest.

>minorities
Don't forget that there are billions more shitskins than whites and yet they're still our problem, for whatever reason.
My jimmies are so fucking rustled right now.

I don't understand how people don't get enraged about this.

I truly feel bad for Europeans who have to live around high concentrations of Arabs without access to tactical rifles. The Israelis knew what they were doing in respects to gun ownership.

they couldnt even get balloons that floated for a photo op like this?
the neighbors must have stolen the helium tank.

It's an evolutionary thing, same reason pure semitic IQ is so high.

Where do you think you are?

Of course, it's impossible to forget they outnumber us globally 20 to 1 but they're still the oppressed minority.
I don't even care anymore, I just want to go my own way and do my own thing.
They are making it so difficult.

>charity

Nothing to see here.

Haha you are right. I even get to fuck different pink pussy every week. They feel sorry for me the second I tell them my sad story and they either get wet because of my brown skin or fuck me out of pity which I don't mind.
The thing that gets me annoyed are other middle-easterners and africans, unwanted competition. So I root for you to stop the immigration. After all I'm already here.

So we have a city with one of the highest homeless rates in America, and instead of helping them, you invite 9 people from another country and give them a house for free.

2 years is pretty generous. They'll fuck that shit up in no time, especially with their 7 brats running around all day/night long.

I have to live an hour and a half's commute from my job in Portland everyday so that I can still not afford to move close. then these strait out of Africa niggers are given everything. because OF OPPRESSION?

why try when shit like this is constantly going on? fuck this gay earth

>working on second degree, living at home and working as much as possible to save for after i grad and have a stable job.
>Fiancee working on her degree, working two jobs and also living at home currently for the same reasons as me
>agree not to not have kids because we cant afford them at the minute, time is far too limited for anything other than work and school.
>This fucker with no marketable skillset other than being a black refugee is given a free house where he will collect wellfare for his 8 dependents.

America is so backwards and fucked up. It feels like by trying to succeed were being punished. Meanwhile, this irresponsible nigger threw caution to the wind, made terrible mistakes that he couldn't fix himself, and was rewarded for this for some reason.
So sick of this shit.

Portland should be one of the greatest parts of the USA and instead we are overrun by homeless and 100% subservient to anything brown.

FELLOW PORTLANDERS
how can we change this?

>I do community service sometimes but that's for probation

As someone who volunteered for Habitat I can tell you he didn't get it for "free". He has to pay back the cost and do so many hours before he i eligible

>implying 90 is high

>prosper
his parents named him well!

>be me
>intelligent african
>work my life to get good grade
>immigrate to America because Nigeria is hell on earth
>these retards who did nothing got into America much easier than me
>didnt even have to work
>can leech off these stupid white people while I have to work to live

What the fuck is wrong with you europeans? You have any idea how insulting this is to lack people who work to get into America?

i never give money charity
> most just steal it
>or us it to do fucked up shit like this
i do give beggers and hobos 20's
> because i know where my money going to
> crack
>smokes
> beer
> maybe food

you have to go back, nigger trash

exactly why I always say that if I donate to charity I should be able to pick who gets it. same thing with those food donations

Asians are 'poc' and are buying up everywhere. Dont blame them, its ripe for speculation plenty of whites do it, but the absolute state of liberals.

This is a problem I have with it. How many of us would LOVE to have huge families and won't/didn't, because of cost.

hahahahaa wtf

They're human too and they deserve a comfortable place to live in. Don't forget they were under slavery for over 400 years and are still oppressed today.

Gee what a surprise a Carter group.

>African refugees
>Under slavery

You're probably trolling, but that's some supreme bullshit right there.

>tfw there's vets and other actual Americans who could've benefited from the house
>give it to a pack of niggers

This. Then they'll just fuck up the next neighborhood

lol I am trolling. Gas all niggers

Don't be silent. Speak up. They can't shout "racist" at you.

Ok, I don't understand how the general public doesn't get enraged about this.

you muricans think this house is good? It's a fucking wooden box.

Not trying to suggest anything, but somebody could have rally the local homeless to sit in and protest in front of that or something.

Meanwhile I’m stuck struggling in the Lents neighborhood paying the highest property tax rate in all of Portland just for the privilege of living next to a dozen heroin bums across the street from me in a shit leaking RV. Thanks Kate Brown and Charlie Hales.

This may be a dumb question on my part because this is gibs housing, but how do they pay property tax?

Ronald McDonald house is a good charity. They just provide temporary housing in the city for sick kids who need a place to stay while getting work done at a large city hospital. It really helped a family I knew.

>somalians are a step up from american niggers
Minnesota would like to strongly disagree with you not-so-nicely.

>Let's all act shocked when these neighborhoods are run down shit holes in 10 years. Must be all that white oppression.
I give it two years tops.. these niggers have no respect for personal property of others. Their neighbors are probably packing already.

wouldn't it make a fuck of a lot more sense to build all the housing where it was cheap as fuck and house way more people? if they aren't going to work they don't need to be in a nice neighborhood and a burden on the local school system

Scandinavians in general are some of the most autistic and introverted of the Europeans. The only way you'd get them to boot the niggers out is if they had a sudden gestalt and slaughtered every single one in the dead, lonely silence of the winter night.

So those ppl are over 400 years old? Damn...

Fuck this gay planet.

>charity
Why do we need the government again?

the us will be a nigger nation by 2049 . say hello to your masonic kike overlord. poor idiot . hang yourself

next time you better think twice before you deploy in Normandie . have fun under masonic rule ,and pay your rent to your jewish landlord . just kidding - hang yourself asshole

I also want a free place in america. Why can't I have it? Is it because I'm white?

I hope that all white homeless people suffer. maybe they reflect what went wrong . fighting germanic people has a price : bad Karma

alle nigger produzieren Müll und Dreck , man sollte noch mehr nigger nach Amerika schicken . vernichten sollte man diese schwanzlutschenden Freimaurer

As a tax payer, this is infuriating.

>somalians are a step up from american niggers
They certainly are not. They are all equally subhuman welfare leeching trash.
t.Minnesotan

>35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
>36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
>37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
>38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
>39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
>40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
>41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
>Matthew 25

Reconcile this to OPs post.

Obviously.

allah is a fucking moon nigger false god, muslims are just terroists niggers and we shit ourselves, because jews scream racism at every point of time because german autists tried genocide them, along with other european countries removing them because they killed fucking children in public.

i was the first wave of gentrification in curry and I got the fuck out as soon as I could. I saw two fresh murder corpses in 3 months

>This is a problem I have with it. How many of us would LOVE to have huge families and won't/didn't, because of cost.
It's all by design, goy

FUCK CHARITIES AND CHRISTCUKS

She's Iranian.
I would hang myself but the ceilings in here are too low.

So "charities" buy up land and house in white neighbourhoods so it gets blackened? Are you FUCKERS insane?

the white left sure is.

now watch neighborhood value plummet in 7 years and crime rate rise by 700%

"But muh humanitarian work"
They reject god only to replace their desire for something greater by literally giving away everything to people who despise them

please tell me that this is FAKE NEWS