This is an evil, evil place

This is an evil, evil place.

Only here can you get arrested for misgendering someone, but murder a white woman scot-free simply because you’re an illegal immigrant. Only here is it fine and lawful to knowingly give someone HIV. Only here is nonbinary actually considered legitimate to the point of it being put on license plates.

Say what you want about Pedowood, but at least that’s its own circle of bullshit that for the most part keeps to itself, and literally everybody is disgusted with it. Everything that happens in SF, or everything SF influences Jerry Brown to do, is very real, and could very much affect the rest of the United States one day. This is actually the worst place in the entire world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vry0ijbJVE?t=17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

Just recently moved out of there after going down for a tech job. Awful place.

What do you expect from a city built on all sorts of weird ass masonic illuminati shit

I suppose not much. But I wasn't expecting the day killing white people was legal. I thought that was in jokes and memes and shit.

Kali Fornia

Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga, which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far away as possible from God.

You don't know the half of it.....

Moving from conservative flyover-land to SF in a few weeks for a salary I couldn't pass up. Bay Area red pills appreciated

If you light up a cigarette anywhere iin SF you're going to jail.
But you can anal sex on any street corner with another guy in front of children and no one says a word.

Ultimate redpill is that it's not that bad. Half of Sup Forums eats their info out of Hannity's human-centipede so the city's reputation as the pinnacle of degeneracy is a bit overblown. It's expensive as hell, but it's gentrifying the shit out of all the places I never liked.

Fortuntaly it's slowly killing itself due to liberal elite having their way.
All the low wage people who serve the burritos and avocado toast are being forced out of the city by rent prices as the liberals who pretend to care about poor people out pay them for their property.

Not everyone LARP's in front of a keyboard.
Some of us have been to SF.
It's a shithole you faggot.

Maybe you should visit sometime, SF is anything but a shithole you lemming.

Don't worry, Rocket Man will fix it.
>with a nuke
youtu.be/6vry0ijbJVE?t=17s

You have trouble with reading or comprehension?

Do tell, user.

SF is a shithole where illegal immigrants can murder Americans and get off scott free.
The rest of the country thinks you people are insane.
Make Calexit a reality and fucking leave the union already.

Assertion: Some of us have been to SF.
Assertion: It's a shithole
We have a contradiction by our second assertion, therefore our previous assertion must be flawed.

I'm sorry, I guess my top-1%-of-the-country education is too much

What is this from?

san frans burning in 4 weeks 5 days. the evil will be wiped out

>top 1% of the country
>can't read a basic English sentence
I bet you bus tables for a living.

I have been there
I have family in cali
go fuck yourself
muh education lol
You're fucking retarded

Naw bro, it's a shit hole
>grow up in SF
>Have family in SF so I visit often

San Francisco wasn't that nice in the 90s, but it had it's parts that were tolerable. Now it is an absolute shit hole, it's gone entirely to hell. Honestly, what I find worse than the bums shitting in the streets and breaking into cars, is the people so delusional they live carelessly around these sub-humans like everything is fine and dandy. Truly a spetacle.

gayest city in the us

Second guy who can't follow basic logic. I guess the rest of the country really is beyond repair.

That wemb was cathartic. What you forgot to mention is how Berkeley right next door is just as pozzed or possibly even worse than SF. Berkeley has been this bad for decades.

don't forget it is illegal for grocery stores to give out plastic bags without being taxed

where do they live where its that fucking bad, the tenderloin?

age to buy cigarettes is 21....

somebody fucking kill Jerry Brown

That's what happens when City is run by homos

>Only here is nonbinary actually considered legitimate to the point of it being put on license plates.

Let the retards be marked , so you can know who to avoid , or crash your car into

I'm a computer engineer, not in SF. There is no avoiding the SJW cancer other than DOD work.
Death is the only escape. Someone please kill me.

Russia pls go

I honestly wish that entire state would just crack off and fall into the ocean already due to an out of control tremor or something. The world would be better off without it or the people within it.

Literally willing to sacrifice innocent lives to annoy Sup Forums.

The funny thing is though it's only the people who live and associate with other races that keep getting killed.
Racist keep to their own.

>Kali Fornia
>Fornicating Kali
Checks out. In fact, it explains a lot.

pics or it didn't happen

Look up "corrina mehiel murder"

One of my life goals is to start an "NGO" that busses homeless out of my great state of Texas straight to SF. I wanna see that literal shithole sink.