Canadian guy here of Chinese descent. What do you guys think when you see an asian guy with a white woman on the street...

Canadian guy here of Chinese descent. What do you guys think when you see an asian guy with a white woman on the street?

Do you get the same visceral negative reaction as you would if she were with a black guy?

I'm asking because my girlfriend is white and once in a while, I feel like I'm getting the evil eye from white people when they see us, but I don't know if it's my imagination amplifying it or not...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtPsTieXSfI
archive.is/A22oh
youtube.com/watch?v=5K6jdVapVz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asians are hardworking, disciplined, smart, traditional, etc.

It may not be my favorite thing to see AMWF, but it's okay.

Beats the fuck out of seeing BMWF

I don't think white guys get mad at it, it's probably black guys and non-Asian guys who get mad if a white girl is with a gook.

No.

Asians are high IQ. Blacks are not. Therefore your children will most likely be good productive citizens.

However, it does bother me that your pairing will result in fewer white children in the world.

It would be nice if men could agree not to move abroad and cuck the men of other countries by taking their women. Since that is not happening, I can't really blame you since many white men are currently throwing away their genetic lineage by moving abroad and fucking Asian girls.

No, because the shoe could easily be on the other foot in this case and I don't begrudge you for doing exactly what I would do if I met an Asian girl. That's a good trade.

I think it's bad with blacks because I would never consider dating (or touching, I'll be honest) a black girl. It's not a fair trade, in their case.

>Do you get the same visceral negative reaction as you would if she were with a black guy?
no, because asians are actually human (minus the empathy). I don't necessarily approve, but I don't honestly care that much. burn the rice pay the price would be a good tagline but it doesn't translate to real life

i'm fine with it, because there's a equal trade, since there are also a lot of WMAF couples.

i still prefer to keep my bloodline pure.

never seen it desu

This iz guud i am a fuckin nazi and i have a chinese guangzhouan gal kek
Oriental Asians are our true brothers not africoids

I don't think anything, because i never see that

I disagree with it in general
I don't have the disgust reaction though

> dilluting white genes with mongrel kids
> everything is fine

It's fine, at least an asian like him has a brain...

Nah just do whatever you want man. Chinese care for their bf/gf. Niggers on the other hand..

AMWF almost never happens, you must have found yourself a real porker.

This, you can always race-mix with Lauren Southern, but she might just be into niggers

Hi there, personally I don't get any negative thoughts about coples who are of a mixed race. Obey the law, be kind, avoid islam and muslimes and enjoy your life all the best to both of you!

Asian and Western cultures are fairly compatible, so there isn't much of a problem.
the real problem sets in when rural people from any nation, really, come in en masse.

SAGE ALL FIELDS

>chink

LREJSARL LOL LFSAJFLJASEL

I dont really care
Asians here behave well

>Canadian guy here of Chinese descent. What do you guys think when you see an asian guy with a white woman on the street?

I unironically have no problem with it but that's because I actually like asian and I feel asian men aren't just lusting after white women because they're white, whereas I'm not too sure about other racial groups. I don't know why, but I'm always under the impression that Asians basically don't have any inferiority complex vis-a-vis whites.

I have never seen it outside the photos on this containment thread

I think chinks are almost as bad as niggers. Any white woman dating one should be beaten by her father, just like if she dated any other non-white.

>Do you get the same visceral negative reaction as you would if she were with a black guy?

No

> ITT cuck whites unironically fine with other races coming to get white women.

I almost never see it so the rare times I do I give him a little credit. Max Chad Asian males are worthy of respect for overcoming the adversity in dating and being born an Asian male.

Enjoy your happa abominations. Why wouldn't you want some nice Chinklets?

Did you archive this tweet?

WMAF is the source of abomination

The fact that Lauren Southern burned the coal is the single most convincing argument as to why she should be ignored for the attention seeking whore she is.

How does it make you feel cuck chink while I fuck my cute Chinese wife in her ass?

White males are the absolute worst abusers in White/Asian miscegenation.

Ideally there should be no racemixing, but we're not really in any position to complain in this particular case.

I'm dating a Japanese gril. Don't really see an issue with it.

I see a smart Asian guy

^^^ virgin he's just jealous.

If for some reason this century the trends of Asian fellas going with white woman happens as much at the same rate as white guys with asian women, then they will get annoyed. But presently they're not concerned because it's not a problem for them yet.

But its fine when its a white man and asian woman because "HONORARY ARYAN!! MUHH ASIAN WAIFU"

Hapa girls are the best, so I'm okay with it. Please abort your sons though.

Aren't Asians a term for Arabs and Pakistanis in your cojntry though? Sure you've must have seen it Mohammed

heres what i would think

youtube.com/watch?v=YtPsTieXSfI

asians are human
niggers are old world apes
spics are just a mistake

CHING CHING CHANG CHING CHANG CING CHANG CHONG CHING CHANG

>What do you guys think when you see an asian guy with a white woman on the street?
I don't. That's about that.

Asian males make up the biggest demographic of incels. Hardly any of them ever get swiped right on Tinder. It's not something you need to worry about.

>Canadian guy here of Chinese descent.

You are not Canadian

eh, there's a billion more where yours came from anyway

I'm really not sure about that. Possible, but I have some strong doubt. The fact of the matter is that Asians are not perceived the same way as other racial groups.

That's Chinese Kim

archive.is/A22oh

STOP USING FACTS

>Chinese
Why the fuck not Japanese you subhuman

Worse, actually. I despise you yellow peril, zipperheaded, soulless, dog-eating gooks.

no, because i regularly cuck gooks

CHANG CHING CHING CHING CHONG CHANG?

Never seen it in my life desu. Every white girl I know laughs at the idea of asain men.

white males who go for asian girls don't really represent the strong male figure we all strive to be.

They are bottom feeders, cucks or social retards and they go to asia to get the first asian girl who pays them attention, on top of that they are not really respected by other asian males.

Gook here with a white wife. Just love your girl, and don't act like a fucking nigger about it. But remember, you're in whitey's land and you're taking whitey's girl. Think of how Chinese men feel in your homeland when they see their women in the arms of a white man, or worse, a a nigger. Just be vigilant.

>not wanting more Elliot Roger's to populate the beta uprising Asian heritage kamikaze dept.

>> africoids
>> not negroids
come on bruder, read more

It's so rare, so mostly I just look at it like it's a bit of a novelty. Like the other poster said, I gotta give the asian guy a bit of respect, even though the girls are usually not premium talent.

t. Race-traitor Canadian visiting Vietnam.

Mods are deleting all of the threads about this right now, fucking ridiculous. The e-thot bullshit ends, and it fucking ends now

Asians are attractive in their own right, but Asian-White kids are ugly as shit. Not worth it.

1) You are not Canadian and you never will be.

2) You are still a nonwhite further destroying the white race.

3) You are probably a larping shill and 99.9% of Asian guys don't look like that pic.

LMAO at all the kekistani faggots in this thread endorsing it. You are either shitskins yourselves or bugmen cuckolds endorsing it.

>What do you guys think when you see an asian guy with a white woman on the street?

I saw this like 5 times in my all life and I live in Paris.

youtube.com/watch?v=5K6jdVapVz4

white man going for asian women is nothing to be proud of, it simply shows that the guy was such a retard that he couldn't get a white woman usually confirmed by the fact that those asian women are almost never beautiful, they tend to be ugly chinks.

>This is pol in 2017 hahahahaha

You are all a bunch of degenerates who larp as pure fucking kys

if that's you, shave that dirtstache ffs. also no quams

It's rare but it doesn't bother me. Most Asians in the West are successful and hard working.

C O A L B U R N E R

>dated an Irishman
Fucking dropped

Asian genes are recessive, even more so than white female genes. All the Hapas I know are more white than Asian.
It's why Asian families disown children who date outside their race, male or female.
It would be like a white man dating a black girl.
Also Asians are more feminine so it's not as aggrevating.

No it's not fine. It's equally disgusting.

Doesn't bother me. It's exceptionally rare (maybe less than a few hundred of these relationships exist in Canada), and usually indicate that the Asian man is of extremely high status, or that the woman is of very low status. The former I respect, and the latter doesn't concern me because I'm not going to marry a low status woman.

Picture related. Asian men typically require $250,000 additional income over white men to be attractive to white women.

never seen it in my life, ill let you know when it happens

Absolutely haram.

I think he's probably a really alpha Asian

I'm Chinese and it makes me mad because it reminds me I'm a no gf khv.

white women are finished. what do you expect us to do? fuck eachother?

I’m against it but I don’t have a problem with a Asians really, I truly believe niggers are a demonic species

It doesn't bother me in the slightest. Congratulations on finding someone who loves you.

No issues, I hope you raise your weird ass kids to continue hating Muslims and work towards making canada great again.

This is "the magapedes destroy Sup Forums like niggers destroy Rhodesia" era.

What kind of website do you think you're on? This place worshiped Asia long before we were "red pilling" folks, nupol faggot.

Asian genes are more dominant than white genes buddy. Asian/white mix look more oriental than caucasian.

Asian people are typically family oriented and very disciplined.... What a lot of white people should try to be.

You'd just span more Russians. kek

and by Asia, I mean Japan. not the other mexicans.

>IT'S OKAY HE WAS A CHRISTIAN

At least now the faggot mods will swoop in to delete this thread now that we've mentioned coalburner Lauren.

Wrong. That meme stems from Elliot Rodger meme. It is misinformation that le supreme gentlemen was WMAF. He was half canaanite half flip.

Canada was never great the point it allowed bilingualism to fester.

Friendly reminder that the Chinese aren't Canadian. They physically can never be so.

>half black
>half Irish
She could have just said muh based black ex-boyfriend. LS can't live this down. Burn the coal pay the toll bitch.

i'm actually blessed to never have seen a white woman with a nigger in real life, but if i would it would make me physically ill

azns are fine i dunno i just can't dislike them even after being exposed to pol for months

finns are great

Sup Forums IS BEING FLOODED WITH INTERRACIAL THREADS
>Sup Forums IS BEING FLOODED WITH INTERRACIAL THREADS
DO YOUR JOBS M O D S
>in all fields

>I feel like I'm getting the evil eye from white people when they see us
You're in Canada, just report them and watch them getting 5-10 years prison easy.