I'm new - teach me the ways of the red pill

Help me understand you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A22oh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers R bad

Try harder media goon. Do your homework and lurk to learn by context.

Nope. You only get the real red pill.
Think for yourself. No matter what anyone tells you, look for evidence before accepting it as fact. Even then, be prepared to not accept almost anything as fact. Educate yourself. Use critical thinking to determine what you consider valid information. Lurk guardedly, but lurk nonetheless. If you learn to process information properly, the colors of the pills disappear. You aren't the pawn to be convinced to sacrifice yourself for the queen. You're the game player. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

lurk more

pic related is all you need

Watch the greastest story never told, then read mein kampf. That is probably the best place to start understanding. Then after you grasp those, you can open your mind to other things

towards the end of the BE we became puppets of the kikes and were the bad guys in WW2. Open in new tab.

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

archive.is/A22oh

Say "It's okay to be white" at SJWs and tell them they are triggered while also screeching any time they say "black lives matter"

Here ya go

Now, the media would consider many of the views you have just expressed as racist. Am I, however, right in saying that you guys are often not 'racist' but merely sick of Liberals taking away your freedom of speech? Does this motivate many of you to join the alt-right movements that are common in the USA just to combat said liberals?

I mean, many of you seem like rather intelligent individuals; contrary to what the media portrays. I'm just trying to undertand man.

Honestly the Jewish question is one you should ask yourself

>Read mein kamph and no I'm not being a sperg

>Read it and compare it to what is occurring currently with politics and media

>this is the beginning to a long arduous journey of enlightenment

Good luck brother

Is that image actually accurate??? if so, wow...

I just did background checks on some of them and it seems it is indeed true...

>If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.
I'd replace "observe" with "question", but good post.

Redpill #431: Jesus already came back, but only tp watch a lot of football

>he doesnt use a water filter

I have a well, so I use bottled water. But I am not trying to target myself with the meme, now am I?

show pic so we can verify you are not a jew/nigger

If you can't read this it's because filthy phoneposters don't deserve enlightenment

>sent from my iPhone

To understand Sup Forums is to understand truth.

Its all its glory, in all its horror.

People say they are ready for the truth, to swallow the red pill.
But soon after they are taking the black wishing they had taken the blue.

This is your only warning.
You. Can. Not. Unlearn. Or. Unknow. The. Truth.

book is available at bloodpassover.com

That and this [pic related]

>>>durrrrr, life is hard, girls don't like me, I get my ass kicked everyday, guess I'll blame non-whites and make memes with my internet friends

>t. Guardian columnist

damn, your life must suck. Please go back to plebbit with your problems. They may be more sympathetic

Girls (women) like me a lot. Sure plenty of solid dudes on Sup Forums - smart, attractive, well paid. Some here are boys pissed off about the general faggotry and kikery that is robbing what should have been a well endowed racial and civil inheritance, but many here are men who are brimming with wisdom and rage against the same Jewish / Neo-liberal assault on our homelands. So we, in this board of peace, display our windmills of peace and learn about and fight against the Silent Weapons of Secret Wars and the Protocols of Jewish toxicity that promote the psychological slavery of our people. BTFO JIDF

You don't get redpilled by a single thread.
You lurk here and keep your eyes open in the real world.
You will realise that the media doesn't tell you the whole truth.
You will learn that the politicians don't care for their people.
You will understand that you are trapped in a world order that is rotten to the core.
But you are not alone.
A bunch of mentally unstable people on the Internet haven seen what you have seen, realised what you realised and understood what you understood.
Now comes the tricky part, you have to think for yourself. This is hard because you aren't used to it even though you thought you were.
Many of us fail at this point and lose their contact to reality. Please do not.
This place will confuse you, lie to you ridicule you but it will be worth it because hidden among this shitstain of a board are essential truths that will change your life.
tl;dr lurk more, faggot.

>Now, the media would consider many of the views you have just expressed as racist.
so? you can't prove a thought crime. if a minority is discriminated against because of his or her race or ethnicity, he or she can bring a federal law suit. we don't have "hate speech"...yet.

>Does this motivate many of you to join the alt-right movements that are common in the USA just to combat said liberals?
politics has become a bunch of apologists for the state arguing over one another. not too long ago, the "left" wanted to go to war with the king of England when he tried to implement a 3% tax on tea, now they march in the street demanding higher taxes.

the one thing that unites us is that we resent what the state (and other institutions) are imposing on us. the libertarians would have the state removed or reduced, and the fascists would have the state temporarily suspended in order to fix the corruption. this is the debate that divides us and prevents our movement from flourishing.

if we are ever able to settle this dispute, there will surely be mass jewish emigration from the west.

Truth is OP it takes YEARS down the rabbit hole before you see the full truth. Think of it was putting together a Million piece puzzle. NONE of us have completed it, but many of us are started to see the pig picture, and you can start to identify bullshit because the "piece" doesnt fit to keep with the analogy.

Racist shills like those above push the divide and conquer race war bullshit. They want to subvert the alt right movement into nothing but racism, reject these faggots.

Hitler actually wasnt racist. He had the most multicultural army in the world, even jewish generals. He just did want subversive degenerate kikes who FIRST declared war on Germany.
Yes watch This Read this & this & this There IS a Supremacist problem in the US, but its not "whites" its JEWISH Supremacists!!

Kikonomics is another BIG redpill (pic related). Creating money from nothing, then charging INTEREST on it, so more money is owed back then exists in the world = perpetual debt and inflation.

Flat earth is a PsyOp to distract & discredit conspiracy theorists Real conspiracies driving geo politics bellow:
===================
YinonPlan
kalergi plan
The protocols
Israel Cohen

Redpill is a nice beginning, but the blackpill is the next step.

typo

>He just DIDN'T want subversive degenerate kikes who FIRST declared war on Germany.