Been a while

How about some smuggies?

Sad.

You mean strawman general?
How about no.

I mean...
Like you tried so I gotta give you credit but it makes no sense

Yes, they are all strawmen. Very observant of you leaf, they are still fun threads cause everyone shits on eachother with strawmen.

trumpanzees try to use the media bias against trump as an argument as to why they support him

lel saved

Awwww someone sucks at propaganda and memetics. SOOOOO CUTE. Fuck you most people don't care about rationality. Even if you tried to explain it to them they wouldn't be capable of understanding. People deserved to be treated like cattle.

Always do the opposite of what Soros say.

Basic rule in life and politics.

I don't expect a alt-centrist skeptiscsc™ like you understand that though.

um... no, sweetie.

You poor thing. Maybe it's time for your nappy sweetums?

fresh

>fresh

Just made it faggot

>Just made it faggot

>ketogenic
>not eating sugar

Nice try retard. Keto is about limiting carbs not sugar. If you ever did a Keto diet you'd know you eat fruit and vegetables often which contain sugars. Of course you probably think since you need sugar drinking a gallon of (((high-fructose corn syrup))) is healthy and natural.

Kill yourself.

More smuggiez

It's a woman, user

What am I reading. Sugars ARE carbs.

In high school, the teachers were helpful and actually cared that you learned something. When I went to college, they just wanted my shekels.

did you go to public school? because that certainly was not my experience

>smuggie
Greetings Reddit! They are called counter-signal comics. I understand that you are new here, therefore I encourage you to lurk more and stop posting like a fucking redditard.

I went to a "non-traditional" public school full of rich stacies. Honestly, I'm not sure if they genuinely cared about me or if it was just because I was on the principal's shit list

Well at least you tried sweetie. Now go take a nap honeybunz.

No, smuggies is the better name. certainly better than "low quality zingers" which is what my smuggie folder is called

> another proof, that leftie scum is too retarded to understand jokes
Let alone to rule anything.

Fresh one.

In fairness I did keto for 6 months and I felt great and it fixed my blood pressure.

Le Christcuck

Liberals get the bullet, too, Sweetie

The KKK was mostly a pro-segregation movement who didn't care too much about weighing in on every issue outside of opinions.

Leftism is obviously an anti-segregation movement that focuses mostly on how to control every issue through new legislation that everyone must follow.

You tried, but you failed, Alt-Lite.

>be a leftist
>create reddit tier memes
>make a thread on Sup Forums to post the memes
>in the first post pretend to be 'one of them'
>after that switch devices and start posting your memes

Oh wow you have defeated Sup Forums how clever of you we will surely now all renounce our evil racist nazi beliefs and go to volunteer for Sea Children instead of shit posting.

Awww, sweetums! You just don't have a very good idea of what going on in the world do you honey-bun?

your not funny

>Communists
>People
Pick one

I get that this post is bait, but for what reason?

"thinks" Jews control everything, I thought that was a fact.

Who the heck told you that?

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The dialectic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn most of the points will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Petersons individualist outlook, which is deftly woven into his oration - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromJungian Psychoanalysis, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these talks, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jordan Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Petersons existential catchphrase “Clean your room“ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and Sons.I'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Petersons genius unfolds itself on their youtube screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Sugars are carbs, retard

it is a fact, retarded lefitsts cant see it and worship muslim cock saying islam is a good thing.

Fuck off from one of these threads with your horseshit, niggers.

Also nobody thinks you are relevant, other than yourselves.

They don't control me do they control you?

Do you visit plebbit often?

Being this fucking retard to take that literally.

user ur being pretty rude

Whinny white niggers blaming the world for their shit loser selves.

My favorite

lost

Another tard from Reddit. btw, the lugenpresse is the salt and pepper, far from 'why' we support Trump.

>Being this retarded
Yeah, there is definitely not something fishy about it

a good one

Well this would just be calling someone a hypocrite. Not a very good smuggie.

You are implying bullshit. Cuckstans love jews, they cll them "older brothers"

The gook is right

whos this aimed at

that image makes my body actually hurt

Outside of the Bible, nobody in history even mentions Jesus.

this ones retarded man, too verbose with zero payoff

a classic

>j-jews don't control me, I have the control of my life!
>heeeey guys! Yesterday I saw a emotional video about a boy that thinks he's a girl, a jewis scientist appeared in the video and said that is nothing wrong about this! So sad to see so many bigots today...

>Did you know that we need to let refugees and foreign people enter to our country? Yeah yeah, I know that they are useless and they don't contribute anything in our society but the kind Sir. Rothschild is financing an organization that makes conscience to the people to sign a petition that makes them automatically legal in our country!
>but Jews don't control me!

You mean American judaized Christians?
Pretty sure Christian Europe hated jews for a very long time.

Not me myself them and you.

It's not bait and is in fact accurate.

Why do you shills even try? Lol! This is so bad. You'll never win on Sup Forums.