Do lesbians actually exist or is it meme?

Do lesbians actually exist or is it meme?

They suffer from animus possession. Lesbians also form relationships where one acts like the mother and the other the daughter. Weird psychological situation.

All Lesbos are either straight girls in denial or trannies in denial, the former needs a good dicking, the latter needs to be gassed

There are a small percentage of legit dykes out there, and I don’t know if it’s genetic or whether it’s a response to a really screwed up, abusive upbringing.

If you notice about dykes, they’re really ugly as well, as if they couldn’t get some dick even if they paid for it. For most women though, it’s a meme or just something they try out for fun.

girls kissing girls isn't a meme, especially when done to impress a boy

actual full on lesbians...that's different boy howdy

Just because youre a lesbian doesnt mean you can love cocks.

I'm a straight man and Id love to dress girly and get fucked by big hard cocks.

You're such a lesbian

lesbians are simply the female version of emasculated. they arent their perfect idea of femininity hence they seek it out in partners. literally a meme

Lesbians are a meme, they are just men-hating-men-wannabe women.

Well... Y-yeah... B-but only if I w-was a girl...

Completely meme-tier "sexual orientation". No woman ever feels completely secure dating another woman. They know they are a social outcast so it's always a temporary phase. Granted that only applies to the women who know they are desirable. The taxi cab driver Hulk Hogan lookalikes are the only true dykes.

It is a meme. Degeneracy is learned not developed. God makes his children perfect.

Beings gay as a whole is a meme. Fags just do it for attention.

It's straight as long as you wear a skirt.

Lesbians are the female equivalent of MGTOW

>trannies
no such thing exists

Its a fad

That's bait. MGTOW is an effective response to a messed up social hierarchy. It exists for the same reason bankruptcy does.

a lot of "lesbians" were traumatized one way or another in their childhood. Maybe like 1% are true dykes.

What's what (((they))) tell themselves they are, I'm trying to be nice to (((them))) for once faggot.

There's no such thing as gay or straight. Faggots lie and say "oh we're born that way" to stop the world at large from punishing them for their deviancy

I read the article this is from. She’s a very ugly fat woman that was lucky to get a slimmer ginger guy & she’s hispanic. And her friend Karla Elena Garcia is really deplorably ugly too & gave up being a dyke as well for a white computer nerd looking guy. KEG looks blatina.

fetishes were converted into identities.

That's true for a majority of sexual deviancy.

>implying I'm wrong

>effectivly ending your chance at progenitity

Sexual orientation does not exist. Humans are biologically heterosexual and you don't have a choice in this any more than you can choose to breath underwater or lay eggs.

Penis-in-vagina intercourse is how our species is designed to have sex and what our instincts drive us to pursue. Any other sexual act is just a fetish, not an alternate sexual identity.

these two posts basically sum it up. Fags could be "straight" they are just choosing to be fags and fighting for legislation that makes it illegal to criticize their "lifestyle"

Every leftist is only linked by their desire to increase their benefits and limit their criticism. The reason you have blacks, muslims and gays linking arms under the Jewish umbrella isn't because they are actual friends. Its because its beneficial for those groups to do for the time being to increase their social standing and/or gibs.

/thread

It’s true. Homosexuality is a behavior people choose to engage in. People have all kinds of weird thoughts, but they take it further and actually engage in actions based on their weird thoughts.

>Lesbians also form relationships where one acts like the mother and the other the daughter.
Wait. What? That's... hot. Tell us more. For science, naturally.

That's pretty gay desu

all women are bi deep down

It’s in the problem of eternal youth by Marie Louis van Franz.

/thread

ewww this is the girl's locker room you creeping perv

>ewww this is the girl's locker room you creeping perv
That just makes it even hotter.

>it's who i am

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to have your fucking sexuality be who you are?

I have anecdotal evidence. Had a friend with benefits in highscool, hadnt seen her in years since she moved away. She recently moved back and booty called me even though she has been dating women for the last 6 years

this is Sup Forums, you're not allowed to actually read the article. it's in the ToS.

many 'lesbeans' are just manhating cause of traumatic past

some shrinks argue that female sexualty is more malleable so they are essentially dormant bi can go back and forth

man can do that to, I mean just look at all the boy-fucking mudslimes or 'prison gay'

my sister has bought into the left hard recently. I think she's dating some chick from korea right now, and she makes snarky little tweets about being a lesbian and how guys are stupid for hitting on her.

she's been obsessed with yaoi for almost 20 years now, so I'm not entirely sure why she suddenly thinks she's 100% only into chicks these days. Especially since she's still into yaoi...

As an aside, anyone happen to know how to help someone break free from a cult?

>I'm a straight man

>Id love to dress girly and get fucked by big hard cocks

One of these is certainly true.

Women only want what they can't have.

From what I’ve heard finding a legit lesbo is like trying to find a unicorn.

IDK, but it seems women's sexuality is very plastic. Seen many thoths make out and have sex with other thots, yet they get into heterosexual relationships and fuck men in general. However, I met a nice traditional girl who is/was interested in ladies, even got into a relationship with one. Now that she's done with forementioned relationship, I'm probably going to break her in (she fucked women, no men).

In her words:

>I always had a bad feelings about guys, they just wanted to get in my pants

Someone could say she got fucked by a dozen of guys, but she seems to be a bit of sperg and a really homely chick. Probably won't put out without relationship, but that means she's traditional to the core. If she is, I'm making some white babies (she's blonde too).

Apart from being attracted to women, no red flags. Wish me godspeed guys. She's 21 and I'm 28, so she's in a good age for bearing babies.

Women are a meme

lol I had two female friends in highschool a few grades apart who weren't related that would do this when we would hang out. It wasn't really funny it was mostly weird.

they pretend to be 'cute boys' with her gf
typical 'queer' girl. is she aspie too?

redpill her about the commies being worse than nazis

I have had sex with atleast 2 "lesbians". I think alot of guys have with atleast 1, so obviously a meme.

>commies worse than nazis
not true user.
>muh famines
see Indian famine in 1915-18 when Britain subjected 200 million pajeeets to death and kicked off their independence movement. Capitalism makes famines worldwide and makes hunger compatible with widespread epidemic obesity.

They're LUGs: Lesbians Until Graduation

Real lesbians are disgusting creatures that ride Harleys

I haven't seen lesbian animals yet. Only gay ones.

I've never banged a lesbian, but ive also never tried considering the only ones ive ever seen look like pic related

You'd have to be a gigantic faggot not to want that..

In highschool I played the part of the mommy in one of these relationships.
Definitely very weird, but you kill two birds with one stone: aka fulfilling the romantic needs and filling the maternal needs at the same time.

Pretty degenerate, but I couldn't see it for what it was, being a stupid teenager and all.

They arent real. My gf was a lesbian untill she met me. Now we fuck daily. She was never happier.

I go to college with a girl who claims to be lesbian, but has exclusively dated men here. Her first boyfriend is now a gay dude with HIV (naturally), and her current boyfriend is a cuck who looks like a trannie. I've concluded from this whole triangle that sexuality and gender identity is a myth, sort of like claiming to have celiacs disease, or alcohol intolerance, or attention deficit disorder. Fantasy, made up for the sake of attention.

This is now a thread about real lesbians.

You asked for this, Sup Forums

The reason womens' sexuality is so ambiguous is because they have a low sex drive.

>effective response
Excessive response
ftfy

>>commies worse than nazis
>not true user.
it's objectively true by every standard except "most Jews killed"

they don't. they're just unable to satisfy a man so so they've chosen to reject sex all together

Show your leaf

not aspie, but possibly bipolar. she's been taking psych meds for about a year now and I legitimately believe they are fucking with her ability to process reality.

she's bought into the msm narrative fully. there were a few times where she brought up their anti-trump claims, and when I pointed out how they didn't make any sense, she doesn't respond. she's not open to any kind of discussion about it.

at this point i'm hoping her friend turns against her, as sjws tend to do, and that she'll reconsider some of the things I've said and stop acting like such a cunt. but my hope is dwindling. at this point, it's like she's willfully ignoring facts and refuses to think about what she reads. which is majorly confusing, since she's been a big reader her whole life.

Homosexuality doesn't exist, period.
It's just a psychological disorder caused by being diddled when you're little or environmental issues.

>

I feel sorry for lesbians. Its like tje most beta guy but theres 2 of them. No one wants to take the lead. Everyone expects to be put on a pedestal.. worst

>>implying capitalism is synonymous with nazis
>>implying capitalism causes more famine than communism

Its true. Ever since I hit puberty I've been attracted to fat chicks. The ones with faces where they would be traditionally hot if they weren't fat. I have no fucking clue why or how, and it's just sort of there in the back of my brain at all times. When someone else sees a fat chick and says man she would be cute if she wasn't 200 pounds, I'm sitting there thinking holy shit she's hot.

The thing is, I know that fat chicks are unhealthy and wanting them or wanting a girl to get chubby is degenerate. I married a thin woman and she has stayed thin. I've encouraged her to keep up her workout routines and be healthy because she's the mother of my children and I want her to be at her best. She would also be unhappy as a fat woman and I couldn't stand her being unhappy at the expense of a sexual fetish, and it's not like I can't get a fuckin' boner for normal attractive women. That's how I know other people like faggots are just people with pervy sexual fetishes who are refusing to keep that shit on the inside for the good of themselves and everyone around them.

If a woman has sex with other women she's a lesbian. The decision to be gay might not be as strongly tied to physical attraction as it is for men. But I don't really know.

cocks...

Ive actually studied my history a bit. WW2 killed less soviet people than Stalin's regime in peace time

and if Stalin didn't destroy the army and officers (anyone who remained from per-revolution time got slaughtered) then we would've btfod Germany right away

not even going into the bloody Mao regime, soviet commies alone were worse than nazis

is she getting brainwashed in college or highschool?

That magic rainbow tunnel turned a lesbian straight?! How do we bottle this shit?!!!

literally just a meme

I know this lesbo chick who is 28 and in a relationship with a 48 y/o woman

They way the younger one looks at it... makes me feel like she wants to rip her clothes off and ride my cock.

The older one, gives me the "I know you wanna fuck my girl and I will fucking kill you" eyes everytime I talk to her gf.

I just laff, I don't want any dykeass sloppy seconds

literally every single lesbian I have ever known has settled with a man in the end.

You just like fat chicks but aren't trying to force your fetish onto anyone. Im in the same boat my friend. My wife was "thicc" in highschool but gained a bit of weight after getting a desk job. I was fine with this. Then after she gave birth she got bigger which I also enjoy, but she's been down and is working hard with a nutritionist to get her weight back down, and I'm with her all the way.

There's having a preference and trying to selfishly force somebody to adhere to it by undermining their effort. Even if she gets thinner, I'll still see fat girls and think "would slay."

Oh wow my dude. You're so degenerate XD. That's so epic. I myself want to fuck a horse and then get vore'd by a nigger xP

I've turned lesbos straight. They love big white dick.

LESBIANS
GIRLS KISSING GIRLS
NOT KISSING YOU
>hello i'm rich
BISEXUALS

>straight man that dresses girly

this

In high school we had this American girl who moved to Aus. She rode the cock carousel, when she was 14 she sucked off these two brothers for a pack of smokes and some goon then when she was 17 she came out as lesbian and had a gf... then cheated on her by fucking one of her teachers and getting pregnant. She had the baby and put it up for adoption then got into the whole anarchy rebel stuff then she became a camwhore on chaturbate for a few years then she begun working at a childcare centre and slept with one of the workers there who found out she was a camwhore so she got fired there. Then recently on Facebook she had a rant about how disgusting and pathetic men are and how she loves being lesbian because she doesn't have to deal with men... I seen her 2 days ago in a club (i work security) dry fucking some pitch black nigger.

Was your mom fat?

Is she a dyke? If yes, she's probably a lesbian. If no, it's a meme.

is it bad that I don't even need an ounce of proof to believe you word for word?

>Britain subjected 200 million pajeeets to death
Bullshit . Prove it . And with REAL shit not some little scab site .

Next step: Conversion to Islam.