Shilling this hard

>shilling this hard

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ottANpOE2Nc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will the Finn knight arrive to defend Lauren in time? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ottANpOE2Nc

why do mods keep deleting every thread on this coalburner? literally the first time that I don't want them to immediately delete all the lauren threads

jews

I have disavowed her. I will not defend that nigger fucker any more...

Who will be your 3D waifu now?

proud of you finnknight, or should I call you, user

Why do you think? Fucking compromised, I was banned for 15 minutes for posting it
Good to have you back on the side of righteousness

>Hate white women they are your enemy

Oh fuck off, you're actually defending a goddamned coal-burner right now. No one is convinced you pathetic faggot

when/how will she address this? will she call finnknight personally first before making a twitter statement? will she make a 6 minute video? will she come out and say that love is love?
>memeflag

Lauren is not White, she's a jew. No jew is White.

Women, especially white women, are only a symptom. Left to their own devices, they revert to their biological programming and apply emotion and feelings to the problems they face.

They can't help it, it's literally hard-wired into them. For millenia as civilization grew and society marched towards science and progress it was men, not women, who ensured their gains would not be set back. So, who's really at fault? Men, of course. It started when men caved and allowed women the right to vote. When we gave them the slightest inkling of power they immediately did what all women do - angled for more power. We started allowing them to operate outside the family unit, allowed them to be "liberated" sexually, and allowed them to start working alongside us instead of keeping them focused on what was important. Instead of being a mother and a housewife the woman decided she wanted to be...the man. We allowed women to turn our sons against us, and worst of all we allowed them to be corrupted by forces seeking to destroy us. We allowed twenty years of constant reassurance from the media and Hollywood that men are stupid and useless. We let them poison us, devalue us, and ultimately they will replace us.

Now it's too late. The genie is out of the bottle and nothing short of annhilation will be able to contain it again. If men ever want to move society forward, ensure our survival, and take humanity to the stars we must first hammer women back into place. We must re-train them to do their assigned jobs in society and we must remove (physically) all the traitorous men who have been duped into believing that women could ever be our equal.

It's our fault, men, and we have to fix it.

HAHA SHE KEEPS UP WITH HIM SHES STILL FUCKING THAT BASED MULATTO DICK
HAHAHAHAH

the last five threads I've been in have all been deleted. not all of them have even been about coalburning blonde leaf. fuck you mods

Shit the meme is dead. Oh well, Theres always the superior Lauren.

so 100% black right?

Lauren southern got mods to delete all related threads Hahahaha fucking wog socket

Yeah, but how?

>Implying r/thecuckold or any of her followers will care
They suck minority cock more than liberals do and would gladly give this country away to the hordes of brown people as long as they do it legally

She opened bob

slept with them

No, he's clearly mixed. It doesn't change anything, but the truth is always important regardless.

she's lesbian lovers with zoe quinn

>50% irish, 50% black
sounds like all nigger to me

>I'm a trad white virgin, I swear orbi- I mean friends

>don't forget to donate so I can take all expense paid trips to Europe to ask people if they want kids for 30 minutes ;P

>European meme flag

Worse than the fucking leaf at this point