Hospital Security Hispanic Babies

I'm a security guard at a hospital. Work the Pediatric unit.

White people are not having babies anymore. 90% of the patients I screen are Hispanic/black. They don't speak English and we have families that revolve through the unit on a yearly basis.

They are having children I would guess at a rate of 1000% white women.

I'm going to have to learn Spanish eventually because every year it seems fewer and fewer know English. They used to know enough to get through but now it's to the point that we have a translator at the ready for me to call up. I utilize them many times a day now.

Also, Hispanic people have multiple last names / fake names which means it's impossible to do a proper background check. I can guarantee you that Hispanic pedophiles are getting onto the pediatric units just because the system can't screen out a million "Jose Gutierrez " with the same fucking face/mustache.

>America is doomed and white women are the problem.

Damn I really want to abuse pregnant spics

All Hispanics do is pump out kids

It’s kind of impressive

Why are they so fertile?

Most pest species are

Wrong board

They take Christian values to heart and don't abort children or even take "birth control" pills. Also they are dumb as rocks, nigger tier human beings.

>>America is doomed and white women are the problem.
it's cute that you waited for the last line to slip in the black pill shill, have a free report

It's not about who's more fertile you mong.

>dumb as rocks
Funny considering how they've effectively bamboozled you Americans since the 60's

Oh wait that's your guys fault for not caring about choosing your state/political representatives which they passed legislative and bills that allowed more immigrants to come in.

It only took you almost 60 years to finally realize it's important to pick your leaders in micro and macro scale.

Because they just live on welfare. Whites want to send their kids to nice schools, live in a nice neighborhood, etc. and so they have few kids who they put a lot of effort and resources into raising. Browns just shit out a trillion kids and feed them with the white man's tax money.

>Why are rats fertile?
If you provide them food (food stamps), they will breed.

Do you moronic leftists not understand that personal anecdotes mean nothing?

White children are still the majority in schools, blacks are still number one in shoot8ng eachother and being imprisoned, Mexiniggers will be sent home before the end of Trump's second term.

Which state/county? You know the hispanic birth rate is only just above replacement rate, right? And may I ask, just how many children do YOU have?

We must revoke women's right to vote. That is the only way we'll be able to turn this all around. Femenism, the horrible family court system and liberalsm is destroying our families and race. We need to have a serious reboot and the first step is women can't vote.

>Why are they so fertile?
They're the same as far as fertility goes, it's the raping on a massive scale that's causing this.

Not if I...

revoke citizenship from spics

Never fear.

1 of us is 1,000 of them. I assure you.

Truer words have not been spoken....of EVILREEEEEE!!!!!

Being in the USA is nice enough for most Hispanics. A "nice" school is any public school compared to a school in Mexico.

the real question is what happens if you have to lesbian latinas marry each other and they both have 2 last names?
Like for example Sophia Leonor Vazquez Lopez marries Victoria Guadalupe Martinez Gonzalez
Would their new hyphenated names be Sophia Leonor Vasquez Lopez-Martinez Gonzalez and Victoria Guadalupe Martinez Gonzalez-Vasquez Lopez?
Or is it going to be some other amalgamation of all the mexican names you can think of?

so good

Post more pregnant girls

Even on Sup Forums the amerimutt memes are causing butthurt. Just the mention of them causes crying. So good.

Here's a high-res version of OP's pic without the watermark. Your penis can thank me later.

This.
Muds shit out millions of spawn simply because they suckle off of whites.

Same but a Dutch-Jewish girl who's nine months along

White people just can't afford to have babies in hospitals. It's gratis for shitskins and a small fortune for whitey .

and spic animals don't care who tops their cunts off with baby batter

I love how the OP hasn't responded to any of my questions...or anyone at all for that matter. It's almost like we're being demoralised or something!

maybe you just live in a shitty fucking area
whites are having more babies now than five years ago

I worked a low income area at an elementary school in Las Vegas. It was 90% Mexican and when the breeders met at the school they had a parking lot full of strollers lined up.

Holy shit I may have just made an enormous break!

It's easy to shit out kids when you dont have to worry about paying for anything.

?

Loose lips sink humanity.

Am I...am I attracted to pregnant women?

Zen. Found in only a couple ways.

"Wanting to make more of God's flock is a healthy and natural impulse."

-/his/ theology students on the pregnant Anne Frank fetish

Yes, pregnant women are the most awesome to have sex with. Unless she was a dumb cunt before the pregnancy.

She really is beautiful

G...got anymore? Idk what's going on user

Really, what's different about it? Do you have any experience?

No, but that explains the dichotomy.

I see in triple polarity and can only describe it as I can see space-time in all three directions to envelope the entire universe.

This means it can be mapped.

One world, by conquest or consent.

I hold the keys. I hold the power. Look to the past, they said...

I just had looked too far back to see that specific bit of information.

Interesting, it explained the era, but the age I had down pat.

What? Pregnant Anne Frank or pregnant Natalie Portman?

I...I don't know I'm still learning, whatever you've got.

Fucking kill me now.

Hi there.

Kansas City?

Makes me want to vomit desu.

The Truth usually does.

2 last names aren't that common for Mexicans living here.

So many fucking Vasquez's man.

I just mean the visual: her degenerate, almost jewish face profile with that disgusting stomach protruding out of that hopelessly too-short shirt. I'm well aware of just how fucked we are.

And yet it's Hicks that sleeps before battle.

See. Then Understand.

If "how fucked you are" makes you want to vomit you didn't have enough to give in the first place.

Anyone who says “whites should just have more kids lol” is a fucking shill. We can’t hope to compete with cockroach and rat people at shitting out babies, all white males should be focused on is preparing for the Day of the Rope. We can kill subhumans much faster than we can raise children, it’s the only way to solve the problem.

I'll see if I can switch to my neighbor's internet so he can take the ban for the NSFW Anne Frank pics. In the mean time, here's some Natalie.

>Risking his neighbor's internet so he can send me nsfw pics
You're a real friend user

Aye....only a kikkel-kunt would be so kunty.

Its the same in Canada. I worked in 3 of the busiest maternity wards in Western Canada and maybe 1 in 6 kids were completely white, and 1 in 8 were born to taxpayers.

I have this feeling we'll end up like South Africa but with compounds of Chinese/whites/rich Arabs and Iranians.

The Somali community alone made up 1/3 of the births. General conversation with families went:

Me: any travel history?

Somali Woman (clit removed 99% of the time): ??? *looks at husband*

Somali Husband: Not since we came here in 2003

14 years in Canada and not a word of english learned

My sister got knocked up twice by an unemployed white nigger who's cheated on her with prostitutes, given her numerous black eyes, stalked (stalks) her, has broken her phone several times, etc., etc.. All the while demanding to see HIS kids whenever the urge may strike. That's usually around the same time she has a family party, wedding, etc. to go to. She even missed a wedding where she was the maid-of-honor bc of this scum.

Meanwhile I have a job, my girl has a job, we have a house (own), traditional values.. all the things that would make having a kid make sense. Yet, she refuses to even have the conversation about it. I don't know if she is refusing to grow up, or is scared of some aspect of childbearing/rearing, or what, but I really don't want to be one of those senior citizen dads raising a teenager.

I've read studies that say more intelligent people wait longer to have kids, but that might just be BS to keep smart, rational people from reproducing altogether. Meanwhile, there's a constant stream of people like my sister walking into hospitals to give birth, after getting knocked up by deadbeat white niggers.

I theorized a death ray. Your words be true.

Maybe you just work at a shitty hospital. What if all the white people give birth at the good hospital across town?

>Yet, she refuses to even have the conversation about it.
Because women have children to 'lock men down' so to speak. That's why women in the past had so many children they were locking the men down with a large family. Also you could still have a child with her it could be an oops child. Just saying...

He doesn't use Sup Forums anyway so he's not missing out.

Might as well go to /s/ at this point, user. There's usually a thread up for that sort of thing.

hnghhh why is this so hot???

Serious question, how will the Day of the Rope go down exactly?

Although the demographic situation is grim, what you are experiencing is most likely the result of whites leaving the area or just refusing to go to that hospital. Where I live, it’s very segregated and many whites continually leave. The whites who are still there go 100% to some select hospitals and not to others where nigs and spics go.

>YOU have to learn Spanish
How fucking useless are Hispanic immigrants if they don't want to learn English, the language of business, aviation, the internet, science. What fuck role could they POSSIBLY have in the world economy of the future?

build the goddamn wall and kick the illegal ones out goddamn

This.

If you aren't getting a hard-on at the sight of pregnant women there's biologically wrong with you.

Really? I've never seen one, though I didn't really find this attractive till today.

No, we must kick all non whites out. Maria, DeMarcus, Pajeet, Xiong, all of them.

I've never really got hard seeing a pregnant woman before, just kind of thought the were cute and wanted to rub their baby bump. Has 2nd puberty hit me user??

End welfare and the non-white birthrate will sink like kikes in a penny pond

It is partly that. The main reason women have children is to subconsciously offset for social economic security in old age.

That is why in buttfuck africa the women shit out a ton of children. Its why women did this in the British Empire, also because of high child mortality.

In this age a lot of that has been cared for. The wealthy women don't want to ruin their bodies or their quality of life caring for something they have little appreciation for.

>"traditional values"

Women are only reflections of men and society, if they act like degenerate pieces of shit its because the men are trash and the society is degenerate(feminist)

Hopefully you weren't stupid enough to marry the thot, the removal of your purchasing power is the only real threat she cares about. Hopefully you were not stupid to disarm this power of yours(the root of patriarchal power).

OP is somewhat correct.
OP do you work at a catholic 'charity hospital' which also serves as the community's medicare hospital?
I worked at one of these types of hospitals and witnessed a very similar experience. I noticed, the moms were for the most part: 1) illegals 2) living in a household with ten or more people 3) didn't know who the dad is! 4) is 15 or 16 years old.

The first step is ending all welfare.

Women should not be allowed to vote.
Welfare, culture, and they're more r selected

>Oh wait that's your guys fault for not caring about choosing your state/political representatives which they passed legislative and bills that allowed more immigrants to come in.
>It only took you almost 60 years to finally realize it's important to pick your leaders in micro and macro scale.

This. We've become a very segregated country. The few whites you see are the ones who are willing to live in otherwise hispanic communities. If that's your cup of tea, then good for you. But such people are a minority of whites.

Belief in Jesus Christ you heritic. No no but keep jerking off and using condoms and having gay ass sex white ppl...

Ffs breed you idiots if we wanted to live in latin america we wouldnt have come

T Cuban

I guess so.

I first realized I had a pregnancy fetish when I was 11 and Star Wars Episode III came out. I got a massive hard-on when Padme tells Anakin she's pregnant.

>you will never fuckslam a space Jewess with your magical Aryan sperm then choke the bitch out with your mind powers

The actual pregancy is a turn off to me; only the larger breasts they get is nice, but I rather have that without the pregnancy

If you don’t have to go to work or pay bills (welfare), then you have plenty of time to reproduce.

Like this?

oh i left out the best part, all the welfare money that is gonna get thrown at this teen new mom!
>post natal care mom and babby!
>post natal nutrition in the form of a EBT card
>job training for mamacita
>child care!!

meanwhile middle class families go into poverty just having a kid

Well several things.

1. She can't get pregnant again :winkwink:
2. Her boobs, they are amazing!
3. Puffy vagina.
4. Her arousal level when she is in a good mood will absolutely be thru the roof.
5. She will glow, you can't put your finger on whats different but it really is some sort of "miracle of life".
6. Her hair becomes different. Mostly soft and silky.
That is what I can remember, I am sure others might have varying opinions on this.

you know now that I think about it I did get a few butterflys in my stomach when I saw her preggo in ep III

They stay the same, by custums they dont change it

Maybe im the weird one who was thinking "nah she was hotter before she got knocked up"

This is the best amerimutt meme of them all by far.

I always felt this was peak padme

This

Gotta post the good stuff.