Has racism in the states decreased over the last 50 years?

Has racism in the states decreased over the last 50 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/43gm3CJePn0
youtu.be/3TYqAux7ZCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not as much as most people here would have you believe.

as long as there are people exposed to niggers, there are going to be people who want nothing to do with them

More than ever. People think racism or segregation still exists. It probably does for the white people. Try growing up being called white boy everywhere. Now when someone says it I knock the shit out of them.

I honestly can the only time I see racism is on a TV screen.

I can honestly say*

By polling only college campuses...

yes since the average normie thinks "we live in a post racial world where its the content of character that matters not race :)"

although it's gone back up in the last 5 years since libshits pushed their fucking luck and started hammering on the muh racial tentions button a bit too much

I grew up in the 90s somehow thinking racism was a thing of the past.
Things changed a bit after 9/11.
They changed a lot more under Obama.

exactly this
jews never know when to not start smirking at the poker table

Sort of, it went down until a black guy got elected, then everyone chimped out

Racism never existed. One group of people wanting what another group built and worked for is jealousy though. Then the wanting group wanting to exclude anything they acquire from the group they wanted stuff from.

Sound like any group of people you know?

It was till king bigger decided to trash it all becuase a couple of black criminals got killed.

Yes, but thankfully it's making a comeback in a major way.

I can just imagine a black cock sliding right up into her asshole.

>Try growing up being called 'white boy' everywhere

Oh god, the horror. Someone called you a name :'( It's okay, Sup Forums is a safe space for you

nah, Obummer made sure to bring it back into fashion with his racebaiting.

It was but (((they))) overplayed their hand and people are starting to wake up to reality again

Though I certainly don't disagree, It should be said that the group they wanted stuff from did exercise it's power in taking them from their shitholes and working them on plantations.

We'd have a lot less problems if they'd just been left there.

Decreased steadily until 2004
Risen like Bitcoin since then as anti-White identity politics and meltingpot/globalism meme's began to get enforced big time

Fuck you and your safe space nigger. Yeah it is fucking annoying to get called names and treated like shit just for being a white person.
Niggers create this problem and then cry about it? Fuck off never did I cry about it, I changed my reaction to not being tolerant.
Get a grip with yourself faggot, black people are racists too!

thats not the kind of institutional racism people that people think exist though, that's just knowing the niggers are just not pleasant to live around.

Well he is a nigger and no one cares more about race than niggers since they know their race are wanting failures and slave niggers with general double digit IQs and low brow attitudes and actions daily. We will call it love in the worst way. Nigger love because its a sub human.

Yeah, right up until a nigger conman got elected and set race relations back decades.

Racism towards whites has grown since Obama was elect because minorites are completely incapable of blaming themselves and anytime something went wrong under Obama, white people were blamed. The media started covering more crime featuring niggers being shot, claiming that racism was at fault and driving up anti-white sentiment instead of niggers taking responsibility for their actions. Now Mexiniggers and Rapefugees and their apologists are crying about rasicm even more because they aren't getting their way, and with Trump in office, liberals have the ultimate boogy-man to look up to

Bring back Jim Crow

the general consensus seems to be no.

next. do you think that the targets of racism (any race) should be aggrieved by this?

in europe, integrated races are completely accepted, in belguim or the netherlands for example. black and whites live totally side by side, no one even considers race...however, there is a growing resentment against migrants who refuse to adopt our cultural values that will likely lead to a massive backlash.

african americans seem to be poorly behaved, black Belgians dont act any differently than white Belgians, African Irish are actually pretty quiet ... what is so different about African Americans?

I live in georgia. Let me just tell everyone here. I cannot leave my house without seeing a black man with a white woman. I am not exagerating. Its so fucking prevalent it makes me sick. Not exagerating. Again. I see more interracial couples than regular couples. Its all obamas fault. If its this bad in georgia. I cant imagine living in Cali

Was decreasing until Obama.

Now, the only blacks I can stand to be around are Libertarian or Conservative.

African Americans have a chip on their shoulder over muh slavery

It had, until they changed the definition of “racism”. The people that actually believed in the superiority of races had drastically declined, but thats the old definition of racism. The new one is “supports a cultural system of opression”, and everyone is a racist according to that.

Nice feet

Africans in Europe are a tiny minority, if they misbehaved they would be beaten/kicked out. Here they're 13% and entrenched in an entire political party that condones their behavior.

Im not trying to be insulting but are you aware that behavioral stereotype is also applied to Americans generally, by Europeans.

you are louder than we are and seem really defensive about something... kind of similar to the British actually

People hate blacks less than they used to and Muslims have taken their place on the shitlist.

Whores have something to try and something to prove. Niggers and the welfare babies that come with them. Niggers can't even feed their families half the time in their own national countries. They chased all the white farmers out.

All I said was you're crying like a little bitch over getting called a name.
I didn't let black kids pick on me when I went to inner city schools, and if they called me names or talked shit it didn't penetrate my anus enough for me to cry on Sup Forums about it.
Your tears are glorious, white boy

>you are louder than we are and seem really defensive about something... kind of similar to the British actually

That's absolutely nothing like the British. You are for sure a stupid arrogant frog.

have never seen any racism unless it was on tv. living in wisc for 22 years. my roomate thinks that black people are poor and need money handouts because of "overwhelming Racism" he also trusts the msm 100% says they cant lie or fabricate polls

varies from place to place actually. some places have quite a lot of blacks... but again, thats honestly not a problem, they dont behave any differently than whites.

there isnt even any rap culture. no bling and hip hop bullshit

>they dont behave any differently than whites.
That's a lie and you know it.

I only hate a black person if they do nigger shit. Which you find out then they are a nigger. Its why they were slaves. They come from a long line of angry, jealous, low IQ losers. For many of them just to see a white person having a good time angers them.

You're currently witnessing the last death throws of that mentality (why there's so much turmoil in politics/society) One or two more generations and we won't have these dogmatic problems.

that's racist user

Not just "a name" many fucking names, as well as getting jumped randomly either in the bathroom or behind the football stadium when walking home.
The whole point of what I said is if you think white people are the only racists then your IQ is non-existent. I wasn't crying at all I was asked my opinion and I shared my experience. The day you see me all over the internet bringing this shit up on my own you can claim that but until shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.
I never let anyone pick on me, do you understand how past tense works in the English language? I'll explain when I say words like were, have, was, been that it means those events were in the past. We are talking 2004/2005ish. These days I'm grown and can defend myself.

The only bitch I see here with a face full of tears is you nigger.

go to Manchester on a night out some night (or better yet dont)

the stereotype of British people only applies to the upper class.

generally, British are closer Johhny rotten than hugh grant

>in europe, integrated races are completely accepted

>you're crying like a little bitch

yea. we arent out beating niggers with sticks and dragging them down dirt roads.

its really not, background culture is different but as social actors, they are no worse than whites... its something that has always puzzled me about African Americans.

I think people are more willing to not be racist, but black culture and people are getting worse and worse. Not being racist and accepting blacks as they are now would be a mistake. They need to change and assimilate to western culture, not us go backwards.

In the cities greatly, in suburbia it is stagnant, in the rural regions it increased.

racism went down from 1967 or so to 2008, although AWARENESS of racism increased during the last 15 years of the same period.
Progress was made.
Once Obama got in, many more people got on the race-politics-as-power trip.
Mostly blacks and white SJWs of varying degrees of agggro and dumbth, but also some real neonazi scum (tiny group of losers, spend most time spouting off,mainly online -- worse than the gay rights groups in that regard IMO).

Race relations have been downhill ever since, like all power trips, race politics is a downward spiral.

only time nigger bantz ever got to me was when a homeless crack head called me a "dirty jew" for not giving her money. i honestly didn't have any cash on me, but I stopped and told her I'm not a jew. you can call me any other name--cracker, honkie, huwhite boi--just not a goddamn jew.

Niggers hide their inner self from white people. When they show them self. If you have any logic reasoning you'll then understand to them its all black and white. If a nigger has a white woman to them it states they are better than all the other niggers. Its part of their sub human culture. When a nigger gets with a white whore its about the nigger. That is how it appears to me. Flashy fashion niggers and their white whores. They are the standard for us all! Didn't you know?

When the eradication begins, you will not be proud of your cowardice and degeneracy.

Black people are just as racist if not more so than white people. Prove me wrong?

Blacks are easily more racist if held to the same standards as whites.

#BLM made racism go on the uptrend, also Trayvon Martin.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I’m 50 now, it has gotten worse IMO. I have gone from a liberal to hating niggers. I can remember the country in the 60’s and 70’s, it was okay before. Multiculturalism sucks.

Who is the whore in your pic allows herself to make profit from professional photos in the nude?

Good point the racism problem is so backwards it is hard to make any sense of it.

It was on a downward trend then skyrocketed under obama

No, niggers and spics are more racist than ever

>These days I'm grown and can defend myself
Lol, sheltered ass white boy never had to defend himself before he got big. The problem wasn't black racism, it was that you were a little puss that didn't know how to stand up for himself.
Let me help you out, kiddo. I went to an inner city school. I'm white. I got the "white boy", get shit talked/bullied for being white routine, and the first faggot that tried that shit learned not to do it again, and I never even had to throw a punch. You demand respect, you get respect. You respect those who respect you, and you'll keep the mutual respect.
If you didn't learn to do that, you're still the weak white boy you were in 04/05 and the niggers will still push you around just like before.

Congrats

The only thing keeping society from collapsing is the Great Society Welfare Plantation siphoning trillions in wealth from the productive sectors of society and giving it to the tens of millions of parasites that have become completely enslaved by it over the past three generations.

That system is currently collapsing, and when it finally implodes, all of our cities are going to go up in flames from blacks chimping out.

All the forced diversity has definitely created more turmoil.

Yes (first 40 years) and no (last 10 years)

Nigger.

[angry monkey noises]

Racism is a dying concept, just like sexism and homophobia were dying.

What changed is that people found that victimization could be an industry and now the shit is seeing a resurgence.

All this nonsense about cultural appropriation, and microaggressions are started by academics in irrelevant fields of study grasping at straws to stay relevant.

Fucked a mixed girl whose parents thought "white people are the devil"
Never argued black people aren't racist. I just don't let someone push me around. The "soft white boy" stereotype wouldn't exist if you pussies learned how to be socially dominant ffs.

What the fuck? I was never sheltered, sheltered kids don't have to fight off a gang of people at age 9 faggot. So your logic is if a kid is white and not strong he should get jumped because he isn't big enough to defend himself? Nigger get some common sense before you try to type a reply to me. I don't give respect to anyone period. No one can be trusted, and believe me I am more than capable of defending myself.
How are you going to sit there and claim that the only reason I did get beat up was for being white, and the little gang of wanna be niggers were in the right? You don't think they were being racist or were wrong at all?
Kill youself faggot, you are weak as fuck, and you have no respect because no matter how much you think so gay niggers aren't socially accepted.

youtu.be/43gm3CJePn0
What does Sup Forums think of this video

I think you should stop shilling it here every 30 minutes

You really need to go back.

>I can just imagine a black cock sliding right up into her asshole.
lauren southern know that feeling

Well, we started warming up to eastern euros and the ruskies, but it looks like the tolerant left is doing away with that. Past that I have learned that we can't kick mexicans back to their country because who will pick our crops, which seems racist but can't be because the tolerant left advocates it. Past that we still have lower expectations for blacks and we still see asians as some sort of hyper intelligent race, even tho they only run restaurants and gas stations, but that's okay because they are just a sub group of evil whites, so I cant say that's changed at all.

in Europe they blacks have taken on the culture of the country they are in (contingent on a generation or two of residence).

germans look down on everyone and are always eager to do organize and run things because they believe in their efficiency.

the French are world-weary and fatalistic.

the British are annoyed at the death of their empire and cant understand why they are hip anymore.

the Irish don't hate anyone at all except themselves, iv never understood them

the Italians are passionate but lazy

the greeks are fucking terrified these days

the Dutch are incredible liberal...so so liberal

the Belgians are actively trying to be invisible.

the Spaniards are slightly more proactive version of Italians that can only really end in tears

the Swiss are clearly up to something

the Swedish are desperately attempting to gain popularity by doing what they think is socially desireable

The Norwegians just want to be left alone to think

The Turks have strapped a bomb to their chest and are yelling about something but no one is paying attention.

The scots are the Irish evil twin

Nobody gives a fuck about wales

Nobody has heard from the Balkans since ....the unpleasantness.

The poles are absolutely determined to exist no matter what.

those are the only european countries ive been to. blacks are pretty par the for course...

in America they have all the American tendencies... loud brash, overconfident but they have been turned up to the nth degree....what gives?

>although it's gone back up in the last 5 years since libshits pushed their fucking luck and started hammering on the muh racial tentions button a bit too much

This is it right here. Growing up in the 90s I'd say racism was way down. 2000s hit, mostly the same. Obama came into office and the left lost all sense of normalcy and pushed the racial shit way too far, and thats what led to things like the popularity of Sup Forums

Was pretty much dead in California until
Obama.
He basically reset all the Dindu's and now they think
They just got off the Cotton Fields.
Then everyone else had to play the victim card.
If I were white I would also be like: Day of the rope when?
It's sad to say that but some of these NIGGERS
are so Brainwashed the only cure is a trip back to Africa or Buckshot to the Head.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yes but it shot back up with Obamas presidency.

Everyone who is able to perceive patterns is racist. It will never go away as long as people continue to be different and insist on remaining different.

It was until the democratic party decided to make it a defining issue during Obama's presidency and particularly during the Trump election. Hillary had no message to run on, she wanted to win by default. Trump actually had ideas and a platform.

Nope, niggers, Jews, spics and Asians are more in numbers. These groups are ultra racist.

It did until Obama ran for office. Then everything just reset and suddenly people think we are back in the Civil Rights era.

No

>Libertarian
Liberal niggers? The sjw bullshit niggers that wants to fuck others people wives and promote unprotected aids sex ?

This is the average liberal:
youtu.be/3TYqAux7ZCA

And Hillary put that shit on steroids, her entire message was- 'If you vote Trump you are a racist, misogynist and deplorable.'

black here, pretty much all of these and the mass media and government collusion brainwashing and virtue signaling brought it back in fullforce, and lets not forget the dumb gender politics push by gays and women.

>Loving a stinky dirty foot
Do you also get hard when you smell shoes?

You make excuses for your inability to control social situations just because you were disliked. Let me guess, when you were bullied you piped up with the "uh yeah well I have an A in Science so at least I'm smart, what's that say about you!?!"
No wonder this white boy got bullied so hard.
It doesn't matter if it's a giga-nigga, a prison inmate, or a school bully. if you give off the air of a pussy, you're gonna get pounded like one.

So you didn't speak your mind because you didn't wanna seem any certain way, but somehow you are not the socially weak pussy?
Liberal logic working overtime, you can act how ever you want, just be sure to call everyone else a pussy or an idiot.

>Shamming the victim
Nigger detected

I'm black, too, and it's not just govt. It's academia, media, AND the govt.

Capitalism and the markets are keeping all these "isms" front and center. Every day or week is a new inflammatory article or book proclaiming someone is the superdevil because of their gender, race etc.

These people are a distraction from the real problems of the country, in addition to pissing off other groups for financial gain.

It's tribalism for profit.

I didn't speak my mind on what? The mixed girl having racist parents?
I mean, I don't typically talk about a girl's parents while she's got my dick in her mouth.

>Victim-shaming
Sup Forums used to be a bunch of edgy suburban white kids
Now it's a bunch of whiny suburban white kids

A) don't put words in my mouth. I was silent, nad never had much attention on me when I first moved to public schools. I was bullied only because of skin color. Still remained silent until started lifting weight at 14. Now days I don't have to worry about shit, I wish a nigger would so I could dust off the old Sig or pull my daily carry glock 40.
What are you even arguing for dude? Are you trying to say it isn't possible for a black person to be racist? Are you trying to say that someones voice doesn't matter if they get bullied? Does it matter that it was 6 vs 1? Or is the 1 a pussy still because they brought it up 13 years later online when asked?
You don't even have a point nigger, you are just trolling, so until you make a valid point I am not replying back to your dumb ass.