imgur.com/a/oZO9Z
>Random Nov20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Dec1
imgur.com/a/gQemX
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 2
>Yemen: Saleh launches a coup against the Houthis, seize multiple cities including Sana'a. Houthis are currently counterattacking in Sana'a
>Israel launches 7 missiles at alleged Iranian base in West Damascus, Sy Air Defense intercepts 4. SAA ammo depot is destroyed.
>SAA begins moving troops from DeZ to Hama, heading to Ma’an front, primary objective to cap Abu Dali, move to cap Abu Dhuhour Military Airport after
>Tiger Forces make final preparations to clear IS from DeZ governate, set up just south of Al-Asharah
>Sy chopper was downed by AA missile over W Ghouta region of Damas, Sy blames Israel
>SAA Republican Guard kills HTS commander “Abu Amnah”, after ambushing him and several of his associates along the Hama-Aleppo axis
>SDF announces new campaign in DeZ that will target IS' last positions along E bank of the Euphrates
>Sy government negotiator quits Geneva talks, says may not return, blaming opposition’s rejection of any role for Assad in transition
>Kurd authorities held local elections in N Sy, pushing ahead with autonomy plans opposed by Damas/Sy
>IS seize new Afghan foothold after luring Taliban defectors in w districts of Jawzjan province, set up a bomb making school for 300 children

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

english.almanar.com.lb
youtube.com/watch?v=WC1jy91bb_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

Fuck

>And then after she deletes it, I messed it up again

I iz early in ze thread
Now I park plane here and lurk some moar.

STOP DELETING POSTS

no
user broke my heart
quit mocking our traditions waffle
>repost for continuity
today's happenings:
>Houthi missle launch confirmed, most likely failed shortly after launch
>ISIS downed and captured 2 pilots near Deir Ezzor
>Sahel losing left and right

damn, same tactics too ? (e.g. suicide car -
assault - ??? - Allahu Akbar)
>do they also lust for big breast and big ass?
yepp
for me the legs and ass are most important

In before Hadi faces a revolt on the South Yemeni front and has to turn back.

>for me the legs and ass are most important
>A woman (female) after my own heart

>I'm gonna post shitmaps
>And you're gonna look at them
>And everything will be
>Just fine.

The "fuck" was completely random and attached with a pic of Saddam , nothing to do with the ancap fag

>Old one
If that's the official story, I'll buy it.
>Captcha: Road Cairo

>Hezbollah's website isn't available in English
I know they dislike America but seriously

>Inb4 roaches

How about Libya and Iraq?

Nice but don't forget the other Turkish occupation zone in Syria now.

It is . I was aiming for first post to saddam

It's an old one. Same for this one.
I'm gonna have to recreate the Iraq Shitmap, which will take some time.

>In before Hadi faces a revolt on the South Yemeni front and has to turn back.
absolute chaosh ladder making
what are the beige areas ?
no gov. at all ?

>Beige
...the white areas? That's Taliban.

Flogger is the sexiest jet out there

pic related
these areas
>white is taliban
but i thought grey is taliban according to the list

It's gonna be some glorious chaos.

Grey/black is ISIS.

Alright.

Nice, looks fairly recent.

Beige - From old norse bers(poop), one of the few loan words in french from ON actually

it's light brown on the map there. And yeah that loand word shit is actually true, it's derived from a word for bear. So brown bear = poop basically, we still say it

Grey Icons are SETTLEMENTS controlled by the Taliban, white is the AREA they control.

>It's gonna be some glorious chaos
indeed
ahh thanks for clearing it up

Bump

>When you are saying
>These walls really looks good, beige suited this room very nice
You are lit saying, that this room looks good with smeared shit on it

Beige is supposed to be a "fine" exotic word here, so it's kinda funny when you know of it's origin

Redpill me on Saleh

This work?

Thanks lad

>I can't bump this thread

>
nope he was from the meme army from al Tanf area.
The american has to guide him to speak like a muslim(huge disgrace)

>tfw SAAnime girls bask on the beaches of the Euphrates

That's odd, I seem to remember they had a news site in English running back in 2013

I know a lot of political websites only do whatever they're legally required to do, e.g. Svoboda etc. have bilingual websites that don't have Russian versions, so they use English instead.

>Spends the last decade fighting the Houthis with Saudi help
>Gets deposed by his own people for corruption, blown up in his palace and almost dies
>Flies to Saudi Arabia and signs agreement to allow Saudi intervention
>Returns to Yemen and now aligns himself with Houthis

>Orange is Yazidis

>Old KSA map
>It's still accurate

yup iraqi k*rds completly fucked up they're in a very shitty situation surrounded by hostile nations.

Isn't this it?
english.almanar.com.lb

any new attacks by israel today?

I love how Saudi Arabia can't even defeat the 1 town rebelling against them -- it's 2 actually, but it's still ridiculous.

nice map but still not 100% accurate, masalata doesn't have any isis presence but they're still fucking around near sirte and the only major presence they still have is in sabratha, last i checked the LNA still controls sabha the GNA got kicked out of all the major cities in the south, in fact they only control the western coastline and it can't be even called control because it's divided between the militias and they love to back stab each other.

>Wikipedia map is inaccurate
How surprising.

it's actually very accurate considering most libyans don't even know what the fuck is going on

The local militia they jointly controlled Sabha with is now GNA-affiliated, which is why WP claims that Sabha is part of the GNA. It's cited.

Masalata was cited too but no one ever explicitly posted a source saying that the ISIS presence there is dead.

Some shit about uncitedness caused the Sirte anomaly too. The editors know what's up, but can't find a citation.

>page 5

We should have wiped Japan off the Earth instead of just two piddly-ass nukes.

That is so goddam terrible, god chinks are awful

Can't really see the Japanese doin that shit
Koreans maybe

Kiev.
Nationalists blocking newsone channel because it has tell about opposition meeting in Kiev. Police do nothing.

I hope this is Europe.

uma?

(((nationalists))) you mean.

never heard about a GNA affiliated militia controlling sabha and i never heard of isis having a presence in masalata they don't have any forces there maybe the source got confused with tarhuna that have some extremist militias.

Oh vey. How you could imagine that they are doing this for ((money))?

it's the fucking chinks what do you expect from people that love to boil dogs alive because it make the meat more tender

do you have any slaves

What century is ISIS's endgame at this point ?
Become mountain niggers ?
Gathering strength and expand I to the central Asian plains ?
Topple Afghanistan ?

>What even is
Fucking hell too sleepy for proper writing

Just post the sources in Arabic or whatever and someone'll pick it up.

>What century is ISIS's endgame at this point ?
8th Century
>Become mountain niggers ?
They'll get flushed out. Just look at what Iraqi PMU is doing in Mount Zawiya.
>Gathering strength and expand I to the central Asian plains ?
That's a distinct possibility. The Central Asian governments are preparing for this possibility, but that doesn't mean nothing will happen.
>Topple Afghanistan ?
They don't have the manpower or support to do this.
The Taliban however...

>Fake and gay
Image search if you don't believe me.

wasn't saleh supporting the houthis? did he change sides? pls explain

probably with some jewish saudi tricks like with the Lebanese pm

He got sick of being under Saudi siege (which is kinda understandable, but not excusable) and a Saudi bribe convinced him to switch sides. It's backfiring spectacularly though because the Houthis were apparently ready for this move.

yes i am using them to distribute my homemade moonshine.
you just reminded me of the cancer that's going around on facebook right now.
>oh look i am taking a picture with a random blackie look europe i am not a filthy racist i swear I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE no racist here :DDDDDd.
who the fuck cares about what a couple sjw think no one forced the goddamn niggers to enter war zone filled with xenophobic people illegally, what do you think will happen?

their main goal is to give the burgers an excuse to invade other countries.

i can't provide source because i get my news from friends and people i know.

He betrayed his people and is now getting a beating.

user CLAM DOWN

Our prayers go out to the honorable fighters of Saleh. Yahweh guide these heathens in their struggle.

he's a huge cunt probably the only leader that deserved to get arab sprind'ed

>8th century
Kek'd
>Mount Zawiya
True but why is the Taliban still around ?
Or is Afghanistan just unwilling to clear them out fully ?
>Preparing
What about china, last I checked their military was shitty as fuck (basically same command structure problems as the ME)
>Taliban however
How unlikely would an alliance/take over be ?
>Burger excuse
Nah, russian caliphate would've been around for a few years by now if that was the case

i can't take it anymore i need to vent my country is going full burger mode my facebook feed is filled with nothing but we iz not racist posts.

I'm sorry brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=WC1jy91bb_U

So if they're hugging with no pants on, does it mean what I think it means.

>i can't take it anymore i need to vent my country is going full burger mode my facebook feed is filled with nothing but we iz not racist posts.

Then why are you trading and raping niggers?

Looks like today ((they)) will ban Russian Olympic team from 2018 games.

Retarded meme. They’re regressive, radical fundamentalists. Even their slogan was adopted from Iran. As a Yemenite this meme pisses me off.

>that deliberate ass grope
what do you think?

>///

>Retarded meme. They’re regressive, radical fundamentalists. Even their slogan was adopted from Iran. As a Yemenite this meme pisses me off.

Do you live in Yemen and are you pro-Hadi/Saudi Sunni from south of Yemen?

>True but why is the Taliban still around ?
Because most Afghans absolutely HATE the corrupt government. They see the government as sellouts to foreign invaders (which they are). Plus, they used to rule most of Afghanistan and ended a bloody civil war in most of Afghanistan. At least, temporarily.

>What about china, last I checked their military was shitty as fuck (basically same command structure problems as the ME)
Supposedly, their last-minute deployment to Syria is to prevent Turkestan Islamic Party from getting powerful.
They want to keep 2014 Iraq from repeating itself in Xinjiang.

>How unlikely would an alliance/take over be ?
Alliance? As alliance between the gov't and the Taliban? Never.
Alliance between ISIS and Taliban? Unlikely. ISIS wants a global caliphate. The Taliban just want to be back in power like they were in 1996-2001.

An ISIS takeover of Afghanistan would never happen. It would look very bad for Burgerstan, and the Russians would intervene to keep that from happening, but mostly to gain a new ally in Afghanistan.
A Taliban takeover of Afghanistan is becoming increasingly likely however. Some sources claim that they already control half of Afghanistan, and as I mentioned before, they're popular among the Afghan people because they're seen as freedom fighters resisting a foreign invasion, and the gov't is seen as collaborators. For that reason alone, the Afghan gov't will fall.

Ive been studying and not really following the news for a few weeks. It was quite a shock to see Saleh turn on the Houthis. I always thought he lasted this long and wont turn on them.

Anyways, are the Houthis done now? Its basically all of Yemen against them now as well as the Saudi Coalition

>Nah, russian caliphate would've been around for a few years by now if that was the case

Russian Caliphate will be when Putin retires and Kadyrov becomes president of Russia.

not to feel sorry about, i have been following how most american anons have been dealing with white guilt and how society is forcing them to apologize for the stupidity of others, i don't want my shithole to get shittier.

as i said bolandi don't blame us for the stupidty of dumb niggers who think sneaking into a warzone filled xenophobic people is way better then staying in their own goddamn countries.
>raping niggers?
and believe when i say no one here is desperate enough to rape an african immigrant, your will fall off just from the smell.

Version with Pepe and Wojak?

>believe
me*
>your will
dick*

Nah, I already predicted this would happen earlier this year after some MBS leaks and a Hadi foreign ministry announcement.

The Houthis are eradicating the Saleh forces and another uprising against Hadi has begun in the South. This war is far from over -- I hope.

>filled xenophobic people

More like simply savage and gay people as those niggers including men are very often raped in Libya.

(HEIL)
>because I failed to check the Hitler du.bs from an Austrian flag

One more thing about China. I dunno if you've heard of this, but they're cutting back their army in favor of reforming the navy. I imagine that they've been paying attention to the lessons of Syria/Iraq and have been reforming their command structure to prevent 2014 Iraq from repeating itself in China.

(Oy, another HEIL)
It's not over yet for the Houthis. They're rather successfully counterattacking in Sana'a, but Hadi is taking advantage of the infighting by moving fighters to Nihm in advance of an expected push on Sana'a. Saleh's coup has backfired on him because the Houthis were prepared for this. He may not make it through the end of the week, and it will be business as usual.

dont have
Yeah, I'm sorry your country has this shit spreading to it. It is literal cancer.

call it what you want they're not welcome here and there is no one that can or want to protect them.

>and believe when i say no one here is desperate enough to rape an african immigrant, your will fall off just from the smell.

There are many reports about libyans raping niggers.

>ISIS downed and captured 2 pilots near Deir Ezzor
shit looks like there will be beheading or burning video soon.