If meme magic, collective consciousness and prayer is real then Muslims are going to conquer the world

If meme magic, collective consciousness and prayer is real then Muslims are going to conquer the world

Good thing it's not.

They're already conquering europe. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world

I meant the ethereal magic parts - mass consciousness and prayer aren't real. I don't care if mudslimes conquer the world; I'll be dead by then, and another religion will eventually pop up to crush that one, too.

Islam must be stopped.

kek is more powerful than some goat fucking jew book

shadilay my brothers

reddit begone

bumping for Trump and Christ

Leafs be gone. If insinuating I'm from reddit is all you got, I pity your pathetic life. It must suck living on that limited brain power. I'm like a laptop. You're like a solar calculator on a dim day. Good luck in life, leaffaggot.

It's actually going to win thanks to demographics but okay

Meme magic works when the collective conscious is logical and reasonable. Islam is neither.

Also, prayer is not real. Prayer is talking to an imaginary friend which is psychotic

Checked, mate.

Religion is literally protomememagix
Kys fucktardamerilard
Maybe will kms so i dont have to say i am a species of ameriburger from the same continent as you.

*fedora tipping intensifies*

Nice get mate

I work in a halal certified restaurant as a sous chef. Since about a year ago after frequenting Sup Forums more I've begun contaminating halal meals with pork blood. I've been tempted to dunk my sweaty balls in something since the kitchen often reaches 50c during summer and I can feel the beads of sweat.

Muslims are shit at memes though. If collective conscious theory is correct then it needs a constant stream of original content as to make sure that the consumption of the same memes doesn't become an unconscious action, and therefor lose all its meme power.

Muslims have been doing the same prayer memes for all their existence and burnt out their meme power, thus causing the fall of The Arabian Empire.

Great contribution, emu.

Correct. Meme magic doesn't work when you're a brainwashed sandnigger that doesn't even know why/what he is doing 5 times a day....meme magic requires critical, original and creative thought which is a capital offense under Islam

Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

interesting thought

Fucking keked and checked