Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai

You cane to the wrong neighborhood.

What do people think about this anime? Did you enjoy it more than the manga?

>Made another thread at the same time

Whoops.

I know the anime goes way off course with it's original plot but how is the manga?

Delete before it's too late

The manga was pretty good, better than the anime. It keeps to the humor abd doesn't try get overly dramatic. Also lots of Kokoro in the manga for some reason.

I tried and I can't.

I loved her VO so much, made me laugh all the time.

Angel a cute

Shadow Meister!

>They will never animate the clones in a new anime that isn't bad like the one we have

Well, the first half of the anime was top-notch, so there is that.

I don't mind as long as we get a Benkei after.

Looks like the auto saging stopped.
Seiso is the cutest btw

I disagree with your choice but respect it user

Kimiaru was better.

Finished reading a-2!

Monshiro had a good route(s) but I couldn't get over her being a loli.

Aiesu had a wonky plot, but I liked her more than sayaka. Not bad for a literally who

Seiso's was by far the best. Only criticism would be that it's basically haou with seiso kind of hanging around. Didn't use the split-personality stuff to its fullest.

Probably the most consistent fandisc overall. Thanks, maji translations!

What exactly was the problem with the anime? I've never seen it, but I did play Majikoi.
Is it fun non-canon stuff or a chore to get through?

So I just unlocked the childhood route in S, and am planning on reading A-1 and A-2 after. Are there any other VN's with as good of characters as Majikoi?

Majikoi and Little Busters are generally considered to be the best (translated) friendship simulators in the area of VN's.

Little Busters, like Majikoi has a pretty large cast of characters, and most of them are very strong. It also has some pretty great male friends who easily stand on their own (which is a bit of rarity in VN's).

Of course, since it's from Key drama ends up playing a large role in several of the routes (especially during the second arc, Refrain) but it has a decent amount of comedy, and overall I find it held up pretty well to Majikoi in having a broad group of characters, who were interesting.

Another VN you might want to check out if you haven't is Higurashi. It's cast of characters is a bit smaller but all of them are extremely well developed. Even though the VN came out a decade and a half ago, it's still popular and often discussed primarily due to the strength of its characters.

It revolves around a small group of friends, though it certainly gets a heck of a lot darker than Majikoi. Still if you haven't read it before I'd recommend it.

Anime had Tsubame cameo because she was S's poster girl which I'm okay with but the anime was one big advertisement for S when it aired

Threadly reminder that I love this scheming lass

We're auto-saging again?

Seems like it.

Kokoro is not the same without her sweet voice.

I don't get it, there are other thread which lack discussion of anime and manga, and are basically /c/ dumps, and yet they make it to the bump limit every 2 days or so.

>no more autosaging

Anyways, finally finished Azumi Route after forever. I love her character but damn was that just 20 hours of abuse through and through. And the ending was kind of abrupt. Still, Ninja Yamato is cool as fuck. And the impregnation scene is hot as fuck. Seriously need more of those in any long eroge.

That aside, I was thinking of doing the Seiso route after replaying the common Route o S. It's been two years and I can't remember jack shit about her character. Should I do it, or does the Route itself have enough info?

A-3 when? I need Tsubame after.

Guess the mod doesn't want people talking about anime on Sup Forums.

Next time I'll just make a thread called, "I want to fuck a 2D girl" with a picture of one of the Majikois. That way it will be on-topic for Sup Forums.

Even if you disguise your VN circlejerk it will still get deleted eventually.

I'm sure it will last longer than this one.

Her A-2 route gives you everything you need to know about her, so no need to reread S unless you feel like it.

Mod hates us and wants to break are spirits

>tfw we have better Majikoi discussion on fucking /fgog/

When was this? It sounds fun to derail fatefags

Yesterday we had a decent reply chain going. It always starts whenever anyone mentions Benkei or Yoshitsune.

The best part is it actually reminds people about the TL's and Majikoi itself far better than the Friday thread ever does.