This scene is so erotic. It must be the push Ryuko gives Nui after the kiss, like "I've used you for my pleasure...

This scene is so erotic. It must be the push Ryuko gives Nui after the kiss, like "I've used you for my pleasure, now get out of my sight".

Why did she even kiss her in the first place? Was there a reason or was it just fanservice?

Its supposed to show that she's completely under Junketsu's control because its something Ryuko would never do, but basically it was just fanservice.

Callback to Nui's first appearance, when she said that love and hate are the same.
Ryuko just stabbed her with her sword 2 minutes before, shoving her tongue in her mouth is the equivalent to that.
2deep4u

To show what Ryuko's true sexual orientation is once all her inhibitions are gone.

Ryuko takes what she wants

being controlled by kamiu is being equated to giving in to hedonism and sexuality. Basically Ryuko was acting like a shameless degenerate because that is what Ragyo's side represents. The whole show is a discussion about the power of female sexuality and how it should be used.

It ties back into the "love and hate" are two sides of the same coin. Junketsu turns her emotions/hate into raw sexual desire/love to show how deeply it has control over her. The kiss is basically showing the depth of Ryuuko's hate for Nui.

>The whole show is a discussion about the power of female sexuality and how it should be used.
Not this shit again.

I'd stab Nui with my sword, if you know what it means

As if the man behind Panty & Stocking would ever condemn hedonism.
The bad guys are sexual fiends because they believe nudity to be inherently shameful and vulnerable, hence sexual.
The speech Ragyo gives while molesting Satsuki in the bath explains everything.

Further justifies KLK's theme of "lesbians are evil".

Gotta throw a bone to the c/u/cks every now and then

how are you virgins even calling anybody cucks lmao

>lesbians are evil

That is like the least favorite pairing of the series.

>Ryuuko turns evil
>becomes lesbian

sounds right

>clothingsexual and a racetraitor

>racetraitor
What

Gamagorilla

It was Senketsu that bit his dick.