What would america look like today if we never got a central bank and income tax in 1913?

What would america look like today if we never got a central bank and income tax in 1913?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That meme isn't totally accurate. We were a lot less developed in the early 20th century.

Now now OP have you had too much to think?

The Jetson's-tier furturism
90%+ white

The American Representative form of Government no longer effectively functions for the individual as intended. If 100 million morons can text vote for America's Got Talent, they can certainly devise a system to enable a truly democratic (one person, one vote) system for any and all issues that will affect the entire populace of the U.S. Perpetuating class warfare is only enabled by the laziness of the majority of people willing to take scraps from the tables of the 1% and deluded Republicans thinking the Trickle Down dream is someday going to bless their dismal existence (buy a lottery ticket-it's less harmful to your country and the world).

you are retarded to think that will work why wouldnt they still be lazy. 1st thing
2nd thing, it equals out you made that whole post without that single thought
3rd thing the electoral college. might tell me look at my number 2. but you refused to go that far with it. electoral college balances out the whole area so a mob rule doesnt work which was your intended end result with thinking all pepole will vote and your shit comment reply

i hate all them commments like, huihu huhhh no drivers licenses? huh. or some thing stupid like that. and lets talk about since 1913 an the boom they created, dont think it wasn't or/is scientifically cretated to blow up america with anyway? theyre trying to destroy everything right now as it is, the basic bill of rights, our rights, theyve pretty much about fucked over. on that Net Neutrality shti thing whatever theyre doing with it, is pretty much censorship and a tower of babel, whatever the fuck man

>US military in 1913
Basically non-existent back then. The USA were barely and with both eyes crossed a regional power back then. Your military didn't swallow up the majority of your fiscal budget back then. Also schools, roads and infrastructure were that of an agrarian society (which it was)

Dystopic.

and explain why do we need all this shit??

why also cant the north create their own food for and had to start a civil war over it??

right you stupid faggot you have no argument s or nothing to say in this thread..

>lot less developed
>had literally twice as many water fountains

Fractured

Probably not one country but a place with several private banks dominating different regions with their currency

>water fountains are his standard for a developed society
Do you count spigots? Because then Africa is no longer third world

>and explain why do we need all this shit??
I don't care. On my watch you could've stayed an agrarian 'third world' country if you wish. But if you're clinging to an industrialised, modern nation state you should be aware that it requires some assets like functional infrastructure to stimulate and sustain economy and a strong military to preoject power and guarantee your interests

>water fountains are complex markings of a developed society

mm so your saying what? was america behind you since you had a central bank before america?

is the only reason wher advanced is from teh early 19th and late 18th century inventions and findings about electricity? and this has been about wound out to nothing, and all these things where mostly founded in america.

how far was ameirca without a central usury bank, compared to your country germany with its 100 year old or thousand year old central usury bank?

I thought we were talking about taxes and government involvement in people's life. Central banks as we know it didn't appear in Germany and Europe in general before the latter half of the 19th century, so that's not significantly earlier than in America. The actual advantage European countries had over America was nationalism paired with a welfare state in its original form. We still have to thank Bismarck for that

Also:
>that reddit spacing
Go to sleep now please, newfriend

Tablets and cell phones would be so 1945.

FUCK CENTRAL BANKS

Yeah right - I wish we could send all the spigots back

>Perpetuating class warfare is only enabled by the laziness of the majority of people willing to take scraps from the tables of the 1% and deluded Republicans thinking the Trickle Down dream is someday going to bless their dismal existence (buy a lottery ticket-it's less harmful to your country and the world).

Less jewey

>The actual advantage European countries had over America
Then why were millions of people coming from yurope to America and not the otherway around?

Think... no world wars... no money to feed IQ 65 niggers... no money for jews to built their marble bidets...

Well we would only have one road, travel between cities would be by rail or canal, there would be one rooms schools, bridges would blow over in a stiff wind, and a military of roughly 30,000 most of whom are on generation old ships.

No retard. Taxes existed since the Ancient Sumerians

jewish people hate that a white man can lay in a field and experience bliss

>Well we would only have one road
Gas tax funds roads
Why do we need an income tax?

>your military didn't swallow up over half your fiscal budget back then
You're thinking of welfare for niggers and age-niggers

To be fair, we had no public schools, including colleges. Most people didn't have a formal education and never learned advanced skills beyond farming or basic machine working. That's a good thing though.

Don't forget that doesn't even include state budgets

So JP Morgan had three Jews assassinated so he could have his bank?

Germany would have won ww1.
No communist revolution.
No poland.
Probably a lot more Jews since ww2 would not have happened.
Us economy would have grown 7%/year and everything we know in 2017 would probably have been developed in 1980 already

You kill yourself yet?

Because they wanted to stay farmers relying on their own instead of being part of an increasingly integrated society due to nationalism and industrialisation. I also have to add farmers were heavily suffering from this and others factors like inheriting smaller and smaller parcels of arable land (I have to add that for centuries it's been common here to split your land among all your male descendants)

>kept all of their earnings
Income tax is not the only kind of tax.

I agree to dissolution of the central bank, but please give me a proper argument against taxation except >NO CONSENT

We probably would have conquered the Solar System, and now be figuring out how to get to the nearest star.
Sad.

your image isnt true, because there was a tax rate in 1913 you dumbass.

>Because they wanted to stay farmers relying
Most of the people in the factories were not Anglos

>What would america look like today if we never got a central bank and income tax in 1913?
The rest of the world have dished up some Molotov bread basket democracy on your heathen cities.

Depends if the pic was in January or not

>The amendment was adopted on February 3, 1913.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Underrated post

Who had the logistical capability to invade and occupy America?

>You're thinking of welfare for niggers and age-niggers
That's a big factor as well. But that's a homemade problem and not the system's fault itself. Get rid of the lazy mutts and you're fine

>Interests on debt
>$283bn
wtf

Actually America always had public schools.

Skadoosh.

America never had public schools
States did

I'm sorry, my words were mistakable. They were driven there by the prospect of getting their own arable land that's stretching as far as their eyesight goes. Once they landed on Ellis Island they were hit by cruel reality tho

i kekkled

More capital in the hands of private business which will in turn increase economic production

underrated.

We would not be a global super power. We would be strong, given our agricultural capability and natural resources, but all other Western nations had central banks and that would have given (((England))) the dominance of international markets that the (((USA))) wields.

I thought Central banks are bad for a country?

Lots of people got rich in cities too
Or at least planned to

>taxes existed since the dinosaurs

>Trusting democracy when we got to this point due to it

It depends on where the wealth is confiscated from.

>Sales Taxes
>Income Taxes
>Estate Taxes
>Land taxes

All of them have different effects.

Holy shit you're a retard. America always tad taxes DUBMASS

Doesn't contradict my point tho. The vast majority of Americans didn't live in cities back then, that's what I was saying among other things

Seems you're right, but I was thinking of the national education initiatives of the later 19th and early 20th centuries that cemented what we know as the universal education system that we had today.

>please give me a proper argument except morality
>flag
checks out

no shit, maybe because we had less technology?

>The vast majority of Americans didn't live in cities back then
But they did live better than the average yuro

Nobody has a right to lay claim to a land occupied by other people and say "I'll protect you and give you services if you pay me monthly dues". That's literally strong-manning and a criminal act under common law.

First income tax was established in like 1860 in burgerland.

That is true.

I wan't to know where white people are going to go to create this Jetson's tier utopia.

Probably another planet.

America had no federal tax before 1913, you fucking retarded piece of shit.
Now think hard, shit-for-brains: What bill is Trump working on right now? Which taxes would it affect?
Don't come back unless you can be honest.

The income tax was part of the Rothschild/Morgan take down of the country.

Any elderly here (if there are any left) that can describe what it was ACTUALLY like in the 1910s and 1920s?

it might look like russia

Then you are retarded. Because the Federal Government somehow funded a military before 1913 RETARD which means it collected taxes RETARD

Also that graph is RETARDED, why do you want to talk about ""this""" being one of Americas shittiest moments vs the 1950s being one of America's best.

They are. It is complicated.

THIS. America is the best country, and libertardians want to make it like the worst country.

>Nobody has a right to lay claim to a land occupied by other people and say "I'll protect you and give you services if you pay me monthly dues".
might makes right

Well, European societies were changing at an unknown pace. Millions of people moved to the cities living in increasingly shrinking space. Compared to that your farmers indeed had 'higher living standards'. At least until the latter half of the 19th century

we had literally al of the things that were needed, the meme is totally accurate it's just not in line with your faggot leftwing, big government political views so it makes you uncomfortable and you have to find any way you can to deny its truth, even though there is none

This

my friends dad lived during the depeession. he NEVER threw out food even if it was moldy. he also ate or drank really basic things, example: used to just drink chicken or beef stock from the container.

We had a larger and better off urban/suburban middle class than yurope

taxes in the 50s on the super rich were actually low

Why are commie kikes so interested in stealing more from the richer people?

It's not like they can make up a meaningful amount compared to 300 million fucking people.

Even if you stole every bit of wealth they have it would only carry you for a year maybe. It isn't worth talking about "the 1%" despite your shitty memes.

>1910s and 1920s
>great depression

>Get rid of the lazy mutts and you're fine
Said the Merkelian

the great depression happened in 1929, so technically it counts faggot.

like seriously this is so fucking annoying. we were an economically prosperous country in those days and we had less population, much of the west wasn't even fully settled yet, less technology, a totally different time in history, and your fucking fag answer to this is "meme isn't accurate cuz we were less developed". THE ENTIRE WORLD WAS LESS DEVELOPED YOU INSUFFERABLE IDIOT. what do you think, TAXES caused an increase in technology or something? THE ENTIRE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IN AMERICA HAPPENED WITHOUT TAXES OR THE 16TH AMENDMENT SO YOU CAN DROP THAT FUCKING ARGUMENT ALL TOGETHER YOU DISHONEST COMMUNIST PIECE OF SHIT

>American suburbs
>before mid-20th century

Because I find it unfair and it makes me jealous as fuck knowing there are rich people out there.

That means niggers should take our women from our hands because our men aren't defending themselves. Right?

No actually what makes it not theft is the social contract that Thomas Hobbs described

>They were driven there by the prospect of getting their own arable land that's stretching as far as their eyesight goes
We didn't want them then and we don't want them now.