Trump's wall

Give me a good argumen about why Mexico should pay Trump's wall.
-Trump's supporters talk a lot about "free world's leadership" and US as a paragon of virtue and valors that should be adopted for every human on earth.

-If Canada had a proyect about a big fancy thing on US-CAN border, should americans should pay for it?
-how this is not a doublespeak?

-On my personal opinion US is free to build anything that international agreements allowed on its own land but as anyone they have to pay for their own shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwT9hqk490k
youtube.com/watch?v=3D6trJ8QWH4
youtube.com/watch?v=HM0gqTf4KNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

La verdad, nosotros cagamos lo maravilloso que tenia Estados Unidos. Ahora es una mierda por nuestra culpa.
Lo mejor que podemos hacer es de perdida pagar ese maldito muro para que no se ponga peor la cosa.

"Enough already," he said in an email. "I don't feed the haters."

>US is free to build anything that international agreements allowed
I dunno the US will resign real sovereignty to any international agreement. So in the current climate, US can build whatever it wants

Because we've spent close to a trillion on foreign aid to Mexico and annually illegals send 25 billion of American dollars tax free to Mexico.

KYS

Because you're illegal actions make a wall necessary in order to assure the law is maintained.

Well it sounds to me that those illegals should owns you money... why ask it for to the people that never leave Mexico?

And you should stop givin Mexico money, no one put a gun on your head.

Fucking taco benders are paying.
Believe it.

There is none. You're gonna pay and that's it.

Please... US and UK have never dont that... if that argunt is valid UK should pay a lot of money for almost avery nation... look how many countries have been invaded for UK troops.

That's how it will be paid for. A 25% tax on westen union going to Mexico. Or, we stip sending foreign aid for to years.either way tu abuela won't be getting as much come next year.

Its the truth tho.
Bitch

yeah yeah.... the check is under Trump's pillow.

keep that money... US need it more.

We're just going to take it from Western Union.

Mexico should pay for the wall because after we deport all the dreamers Mexico will be getting some highly trained and educated workers back. The wall will make it harder for them to sneak back into the US which means they will more likely to settle down in Mexico putting those skills to use and improve the country. That is a net benefit to your country. If the Dreamers are not obstructed by a wall they will just come back to the US take up employment in sanctuary cities here and you will lose them as potential resources.

You are just a cuck.

Tha's good... thanks for sendem back... it would be nice to pay US sending back the weapons that americans selled to the criminals.

because our money pours into mexico with little benefit to american people. we export very little to mexico. we import too much from mexico. and most of our imports from your country are drugs and criminals. this has gone on for countless years. your government has shown no interest in helping its people, while showing no disapproval for our mexican illegal alien problem.

your government deserves to pay this. and if they refuse, that's fine, they will lose out on billions of dollars that are siphoned into the country.

-Trade balance with Mexico is the same as Japan, even more with Germany but I guess you dont care abou it.

-I wish we could import nice funny drugs that just kill the one using them instead guns that kills incoccent people just because americans love drugs.

>the cartels would disappear and Mexico would have a stable government without American guns

Yeah, because there's nowhere else to get guns...

- do you even know how one-sided our trade balance is with japan and germany? you just proved my point.

- americans don't love drugs. any misguided degenerate loves drugs, no matter which country you are from. if you have them pouring into your country, the chance that you have another new user increases. drugs thrive on dependency. i guess you're making an argument that the drugs pouring in is ok?

you have the weakest argument i've ever seen regarding the wall. here's a tip. it's not racist. its for the welfare of our people. don't be butthurt because we don't want illegal aliens. just because we don't want to turn a blind eye to all of the problems pouring in from mexico doesn't mean you're a problem. how about instead of bitching about our foreign policy, you do something to better mexico?

Because your border-jumping brothers cost us BILLIONS every year. You've been sending your criminals and leeches up here far too long and fix the problem you've created and allowed to fester.
As far as a US/Can border, if US citizens jumping the border illegally to go on crime sprees and leech off social programs was an issue, than the US SHOULD pay for a border wall. However, it isn't.

Be honest with your self... US is the biggest drug market at least in this continent.

-A wall can not be racist, dont give a shit if Us people is racist, you just should pay for your shit. Common sence.

Your border-jumping brothers cost us the half of our territory. How are you ganna pay that?

Some people is mad about that Texas and California looks like mexico now... You knoww that was maxico not so many time ago in history terms.

>mfw I won't pay single cent for the construction and maintenance of that wall out of my pocket.
>Money Gram will not lobby the fuck out to get remittance taxes repealed.
>Also, what are prepaid Visa cards at walmart.

Why are mutts so retarted?

>-If Canada had a proyect about a big fancy thing on US-CAN border,

If hundreds of thousands of Americans were fleeing to Canada they'd have a right to demand compensation from us.

Mexico has a fucking industry based on border hopping to the US and when they get here lots of their money goes back to Mexico.

There is your fucking argument. You're thieves. Pay denbt.

I don't want to hear anything else out of you because you're not equipped to argue who owes what as a representative of thieves and similarly neither is your corrupt piece of shit government.

Here's a few videos of different factions of your police in standoff/fighting with each other:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwT9hqk490k

youtube.com/watch?v=3D6trJ8QWH4

youtube.com/watch?v=HM0gqTf4KNM

>>-

>-There is your fucking argument. You're thieves. Pay denbt.

So US have never stole nothing from Mexico?

Dont make a fool of your self gringo, we can be good neighbors and forget about the past but is imposible beacuse US as avery empire that ever existed is full of narcisistic pieces of shit like you that will thestroy ther own empire.

Stop crying. We took some desert from you and turned it into the largest economy in the world. If we hadn't have taken it, the same economy would have developed in Oregon or Idaho and you idiots would have had some excuse for claiming that land.

>WE WUZ PRODUCTIVE CITIZENS N SHEEEEEEIT

Well, there's something we can agree on. I hope Holder and all of his buddies get handed over the cartels to pay for what they did.

Don't you want your hard working Mexican brothers and sisters to stay in your country so that they can work in your economy and pay your taxes?

Think of it as compensation for all the rapes, murders, and billions in legal fees mexican citizens have cost us.

I don't care who pays for the wall. It's already too late for a wall anyway, we need mass deportations