Who's watching the Sword Art Online movie this March 9th now that Aniplex Is finally selling tickets?

Who's watching the Sword Art Online movie this March 9th now that Aniplex Is finally selling tickets?

>yfw an anime movie finally hits a theater in your shithole of a city
>yfw Aniplex USA FINALLY decided to use Fathom Events to show their movies nationwide

We might as well support this so Aniplex will take the hint and do a triple feature of all 3 Kizumonogatari movies nationwide instead of some poorly maintained arthouse cinema in the middle of nowhere next to a ratty gay bar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0QjzZWTvkNs
twitter.com/aniplexUSA/status/817486759327977472
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot the trailer. My bad

youtu.be/0QjzZWTvkNs

>Monogatari movies
The difference is that Aniplex basically only booked shitty indie theaters to show Monogatari movies because cheaper venues costs. With SAO, Aniplex is booking 1-day with bigger chains and proper theaters AND the smaller indie shitholes as well.

And not all theater links are up yet. They're running into issues and Aniplex HQ is probably in a mess now with this and the Kajiura concert cancellation announced 2 hours before the SAO ticket sales.
>twitter.com/aniplexUSA/status/817486759327977472
>"It seems Cinemark isn't working at all; Regal shows theaters but no times; and AMC works fine. We will keep you updated. Sorry!"

>My girl has brown hair.

That's nice.

That's like at least 3 people

>mfw I bought tickets to that now cancelled concert
>mfw the concert got cancelled because Kajiura couldn't get her visa

Yeah, but she's never had brown hair in game before.

I'm sure Kajiura could/did. It's more likely that some vital staff member failed to obtain a work visa for reasons.

>gallery place in DC has it
hell yeah

hope to see some of you fucks in three months, assuming trump doesn't make anime illegal in 2 weeks

Who again?

There's currently ticket issues, so I highly doubt you'd be able to even get the tickets.

>mfw the tickets aren't even up on fandango yet

Literally best girl.

>yuki kajiura live cancelled
that sucks, but i'm happy to hear it was the US government's fault and not something like health issues

as far as i can tell it's just because of the theaters not having set the showtimes this far in advance. it's not that you won't be able to buy them, you just physically can't buy tickets for a showtime that doesn't exist yet

it's aniplex's first time using a system like fathom events, and regal cinemas have a historically good track record for hosting anime films.

get comfy and don't sweat it, you'll be able to buy tickets soon enough

They should continue using Fathomevents.

The Vegasfags still remember the Madoka Rebellion fiasco

Please tell. I thought Aniplex managed the Madoka Rebellion movie better than they did with Madoka Pt. 1+2 movie showings?

The same theater in Vegas that shown the recap movies cancelled the screening for Rebellion for no apparent reason and Vegas neve recovered
>mfw that shitty theater closed down a few months later

Man, no one on Sup Forums cares about SAO anymore? This is getting an even bigger release than the Madoka movies in America. I'd think people would be trying to meet up for the movie.

This is Aniplex's first attempt at using Fathom Events, which was long overdue by the way

Thanks Trump

That's not Sinon

Silica is the side girl who is getting more screentime than the rest for the movie. I wonder why.

I'll just wait until it's on BD.

>people caring about Sword Art Online - The Movie: The Passion Of The Kirito
>thinking Sinon is best SAO girl

Is Japan even capable of making a popular fantasy anime that isn't bogged down with chuuni or harem shit anymore? The closest thing is a fucking comedy that's mocking what the genre is.

I take it Re:Zero doesn't count?

More like lack of sales. I was keeping tabs on those seatings and not even the ground floor sold out, much less the upper levels. Pretty sure they canned it to lessen the monetary loss.

Those visuals though
1080p should be the standard already for anime

Re: Zero has good aspects to it, and most of that was brought on board by the anime, but the love triangle and the way Subaru deals with it is absolutely a detraction.
I'm not sure who would make that crack about "already having a #1 and #2," but it kinda sums up the crude attitude the whole thing has towards romance.

Usually if concerts don't sell out in advance, they will on the day of the concert.

>some poorly maintained arthouse cinema in the middle of nowhere next to a ratty gay bar