Any regrets?

Any regrets?

None whatsoever.

nope, best bantz ever

Yeah. He's just another republican corporatist faggot.
>inb4 shareblue shill thread.
Nu pol lacks morals and critical thinking.

Only that I didn't jump on the Trump train earlier

This

Fuck no, nigger.
Things get better every single day.

No, I knew he was a piece of shit from the beginning.
Should've listened, dotards.

Why is nu/pol/ filled with neo-cons?

Hes tried to hard to be bipartisan. Nothing he does will make liberals happy. He just needs to be a reverse Obama and tell Democrat voters to get fucked and then do whatever he wants.

Not a single one. Still not tired of winning.

No matter how shitty Trump gets, I will never regret the democrats losing that election

Please. There is literally no one who voted for Trump that regrets it. The only people who say they regret it are people who are baldfaced lying that they voted for him.

Of course, by the time Trump is done, everyone will claim they voted for him and knew all along he was going to clean up Dodge.

He tried hard to be bipartisan until he secured the Republican nomination

He still does. He seems to genuinely care about helping the whole country, which he probably shouldnt. If he suddenly decided to waive all student loans Bernie style, liberals would just swarm us here to division shill... "HAHA REGRET VOTING FOR HIM NOW?".

Hillary hasn't been hung from a tree in a show of public execution and humiliation around the world yet. If this was any other year before the 00's she would have been executed already for her crimes against America.

My only gripe.

my only regret is Ron Paul never got the opportunity to be president

Nope

no

>a fucking leaf

Thank god. Fuck him, muslim loving bastard.
>I promise to do nothing if elected!
>yaaaaaay drooled the fucking retard

His support has been falling. Lots of big youtubers jumped. Basically everyone at zerohedge jumped, and lots of poltards too.
Only retards voted for him, and only lvl 99 dotards still support him. Easily the most pathetic leader in history.
Sad.

Oh no the fickle "classical liberals" jumped ship again. And /leftypol/ brigades here constantly. This is the end for sure.

If you were actually American and spoke to voting republicans you'd see two recurring themes.
>I love Trump
>I hate congress

I voted against for somebody else in the primary. I'm honestly tempted to commit most honorable seppuku.

>all these shabbos goyim still defending (((Trump)))

Being too polite to do touchdown dances in a MAGA hat and red boxers on shitlib lawns on election night.

Only that he has small hands.

Nope. No ragrets here.

Nothing to be ashamed of, the propaganda was quite pervasive. At least you figured it out in time for the general.

none at all lol

cant wait to vote for him again in 2020

No matter how bad it gets with Trump, it'd be 1000x times worse with Hillary, that's guaranteed.

implying this isn't GOP corporatist territory you fuck

no regrets because I voted for Hillary and would do so again. Keep in mind she won the popular vote and would have massively won the election were it not for direct interference from our eternal enemy, Russia.

No regrets. Whatever he does makes everyone I hate writhe in discomfort and pain. That's all I'll ever need.

Making America Great Again is just a nice side bonus. I'd like to see nationwide prosperity for the first time in my life, but first we may have to make some (not-so-hard) decisions beforehand, like GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW.

nope

Yes. Like doubting him sometimes.

Nope, wish he wasn't getting obstructed so hard and others would buy into MAGA sincerely.

he has destroyed my sides

K, tinfoil. Everybody is evil.

Cunt

no not at all, kike. my support for trump grows every day and so does his power

Yeah I thought he would be more like Hitler but we got a watered down Mussolini

He's honestly the best president we'll ever have in our lifetime.

Enjoy it while you can.

Nope.

No.

Some of the stupid tweets are off putting (like on more than one occasion @ing the wrong person or spelling/punctuation errors), but then I remember everyone forgets about them in five minutes and they are really irrelevant. Just that type of carelessness is my only concern. I couldn't be happier Hillary lost, though.

i should have voted ted cruz. it would be way funnier

oh wait im not american haha lol

He's an absolute KING at this point. Countries were founded and created by men like him.

yeh, all the jews that went to the white house with him including his cunt daughter and her creepy kike husband

Nope. Tax reform and shit

Oh no, some "big YouTubers" and some random garbage "news" site stopped supporting trump, its all over, impeach!!!

No one man can improve everyone else's lives, no matter how redpilled. That is up to you. I voted for Trump for the triggerings. He has done marvelously well on that account.

What do you think.

No, he was ultimately the best option with a chance of winning. Democracy is about compromise.

I regret Trump did not run in 2012.

he's lucky he didn't.. i would have personally wasted that senile old fucker along with his faggot son Rancid Paul.

nope.

The news on the GOP tax plan is propaganda. The "tax raises" would happen in 2027, and congress can just write another bill between now and then.

Most of the middle class will see dramatic reductions in tax burdens.