Why do so many ashkenazi jews have blue eyes? Are they white or something?

Why do so many ashkenazi jews have blue eyes? Are they white or something?

another blue-eyed jew. wtf I thought they were sandniggers guys?

why do leafs have to shit up this board

he looks like a fucking alien

It's in their genes. Mothers, man. We all have them. But did you know yours will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post?

damn, dude chill out

neanderthal dna

Because there's different types of jews. Ashkenazis are heavily european in their bloodline.

According to Varg, they're the Master Race based solely on eye color.

Varg BTFO again!

that's only because he is

Caveman rape back in the day. They didn't just steal ahr jahbs, they stole ahr genes!

>Jews
>White
Now this is shitposting.
I was gonna have a cup of tea but instead I'm gonna go buy a ham and some bacon and leave it in a synagogue.

He is a lizard so he isn't ashkenazi or white, unless you believe that ashkenazi's are all lizards in which case he is a lizard.

Sick guy kys asap!

if you were an ancient martian amphibean wouldnt you choose the prettiest eye color? maybe they think it offsets their ill-fitting, dumpy bodies and faces

this post is for misato

This x100

dude... maybe... they're people. like you and me?? They come in all colors.

Hi

Jews are not people.

Do you even know what Ashkenazi means?

They lived in Europe and interbred with Europeans, they're not Middle Eastern Jews.

fuck

yob tvoyu mat

But they have blue eyes so that must mean they're white.

Jews are not Jews! The Euro trash-can-nazis are Caucasus Khazarian converts. But they’re not really human.

If they where people yeah. But no they are just something to be killed.

Most fathers have semetic/levant origins. They basically bred with european women, thus giving birth to the weird deformed looking Ashkenazi

Most of their euro admixture is southern european, which isn't white. They have blue eyes so they must be another white subrace.

Nope. Kikes are not a race or a religious order, but a parasite that only has a form like a human.
These genestealers will literally be killed to the child.

Doesn't look blue to me, did you shop these?

Kys leagcuck

Fag

Are you color blind kraut? Those are clearly blue.

They are blue eyed aryans. Show your flag amerimutt. Here's another blue eyed white jew for you.

Kys Leaf diaspora

Yes they have blue eyes, some of their descendants have green as they were prosecuted and expeled from their land spread around the world. They were the Nazi party a sections of them that is., they were task to bring about Israel which was done.

blue eyes help the eyeball calibrate itself while it is growing so that it can have 20/20 vision.
darker eyes let in less light.
Asians all wear glasses because they have dark eyes and slit eyes that let in even less light... and they stay inside... AND they live in polluted cities that don't let in natural sunlight.

Are YOU colorblind and a lying shill, op?

That wasn't a question btw.

No really, down to the child.

Freemasons acting as "Jews". Jews are fictious nation, just check the Bible.

Nigger

Those are blue.

>Assad is white

They usually have enough money to buy Nordic trophy wives so the genes show up after awhile.

I suspect the original jews were african ethiops. They just bought their way into whiteness but the retain their niggardly ways of fucking shit up.

That's a very unrealistic picture (as was the TIME cover showing his eyes as bright green).

Zuckerberg's eyes seem to be a shifting hazel, which I've seen in other Eastern Europeans.

Those look blue. At most he has some hazel that comes in and out throughout the year like I've seen in some people.

fuck you nigger

>As you view this picture, an extremely high-pitched tone becomes audible
>The picture becomes clearer, sharper, you're pretty sure you can see into Zuckerberg's pores now
>The tone is deafening now, your nose begins bleeding
>You can now see the constituent atoms that make up the Zuckerbeing, you can even hear their song, a strange, alien melody not of this earth or this galaxy
>Assuming direct control

A fucking leaf

go away evil dogger

Shut the fuck up.

So if I'm a slav with bright blue eyes and typical (east)slav hair pic related, I may pass as hwhite and marry a German?

Small gene pool. Same reason they have unusually high rates of heritable diseases and mental illness.

KEK

Sthap

While I don't know how Kubrick may have color-corrected this scene, it's a better representation of "blue eyes" than OP's pic.

cuck

Slavs are not white. We are mongolian rape babies. t. slav

are those his original eyes?

No idea, but they're jews, so they have to be gassed.

ok

There is more than one type of blue eyes silly pants. You have the extremely bright eyes like the guy in your pic and some really dark ones like Elon Musk's.

Go away evil dogger

go to hell

nig nog

Thank you danger dog

Eat my ass you fucking cuck, go offer your wife up for her daily dose of diversity along with you version of alpha male you faglords call Trudeu.
I feel bad for you syrup-suckers because Canada will cease to be before the US goes, you fucking Mrs. Butterworth power-cuck
Eat a dick

ashkenazis have been mixing with europeans for quite some time.

We should harvest their eyes and give them to more deserving people.

Yes. He looks like a retired nazi officer

eh-YUCK not even human

you goblins crack me up

>Light hair
>blue eyes
confirmed white

they stole rape girls from eastern europe to beautify their currupt bloodline. Not even joking

where from?

>white
Definitely a lesser white
My shtoyle is still far greater tho

My parents come from MOSKVA and SMOLENSK

>Mrs Butterworth power cuck
Okay I laughed

Of course. You can't count on Canada for good comedy and culture...actually if you probably count Bieber I guess...

>american lecturing me about culture

Jews are so superior compared to white people they are even better at being white

What a waste of du.bs and tech...I bet you own an iPhone

please don't post eurangutan mutts.

They interbred with whites to be less obvious, but a quick look at one such as Zuck will reveal their empty souls

Nope, she still has a bulbous nose and her tits are disappointing when you see em, trust me.

I kinda guessed a russian, always russians with muh mongoloid. You never truly know though, not everyone has the same mixing.
Well I'm from the slavland you hate the most.
t. Ukrainian :P

checked

this better?

Like no shit, I can't imagine the work it takes to keep her figure good and from looking hairy and disgusting

bulbous nose is a perfectly normal white trait

Canadians have no culture. Your PM said so

its been i wile since i saw these

fuckinig niggewr

Imagine those plump lips sliding up and down your cock

nigger you are literally homosexual

Shut the fuck up.

>implying you wouldn't

What are you, gay?

kys