Major Tick Tock Tomorrow!

This clock is at it again

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/937482858389803009
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm convinced he just does this for counting down the time until his next show

He does this seven times a week, fuck off back to R*ddit and kill yourself

When is Sean going to admit he is a Jew? He's nothing more than a fraud.

TICK TOCK

>If I tick tock for months and months straight, one day, I will be able to say, hey, this news piece, this news piece right here, yes, this is what tick tock has been building to.

>I knew it all along.

It could be about this?
mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/937482858389803009

Lol he's a doofus sometimes.

>reversing the tick tock meme on libs
Hannity does love fucking with people I'll give him that.

He does this all day every day you fucking new faggot.
Tick tock added to my growing list of faggot posters filters. Kill yourself you kekistani faggot

I hate Sean Hannity for his constant LARPing. But I actually have a good feeling about this one. Someone is getting BTFO. Digits confirm

Wow he’s a time traveler

he has literally never delivered. This is even worse than kim dot com

Tweet dated 12/4
> today is 12/3

Holy shit.

Nice.

He's almost as bad as Maddow...almost.

At least he's not actively promising a specific development on his show, just a tease without commitment.

good.

Checked

TICK

why does he act like a 12 year old

> deplorable friends

Skull and bones post confirms

Tick tock

It’s all you need to do to get trumpfags boomers to tune in for the advertising bux. He knows what he’s doing.

Sean “blue ball” hannity

What happened to the last tick tock?

Think it was Sars Carter U1 stuff.

Yup, and in the end its not a let down for them.

God Maddow and the taxes was a modern al capones vault.

I think it was Clinton paid for pee dossier

that's a big get

Ok so this is an actual Hannity tweet but why did you change the date?

Ohhh you might be right. U1 was a while ago already.

Seems like things get revealed for real but since we live in a post truth era, it doesnt matter what anyone gets caught doing.

>TICK..TOCK..TICK..TO- BUY MY BOOK LOL thanks for tuning in I'm Sean Hannity! Go fuck yourself * throws a football*

He always delivers; either Solomon or Carter report tomorrow.

L-Lock?

They're in Europe or something. If you're going to timestampfag, you gotta at least understand timezones.

>kekistan meme flag
>sean hannity
Whats with all the old fucks as of late?

This nigga is starting to cross the Glenn Beck threshold with his tick-stock shit

God, these deluded comments.
Trump has officially been in politics for less than three years, yet HE'S corrupt and what's wrong with Washington.
I can't wait to see all the Onion peeps finally revealed and swamp creatures exposed.
It's going to be the largest mountain of salt known to mankind

I think it has to do with the deadline Nunes has set up for the DOJ.

>its another "hype up some shit like clinton is going to jail and deliver barely anything substantial" episode

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

He's never going to stop it, though. It's his way of making sure people stay tuned in and come back for every show. Similar to the way that radio stations will get people to listen all fucking day just because there's a chance of winning something.

What a fucking retarded typical yank who thinks it's the same time on the entire planet.

>le tick tack meme
I miss when i could have an actual discussion on Sup Forums

>Dec 4, 2017

this nigga a time traveler too?

Still our guy.

That's why the shills hate him so intensely.

Decades of building up a rep as a solid "values" conservative with fairly bluepilled un-hip boomers and suddenly he's woke and dropping a lot of babby strength redpills and occasionally low end medium strength one.

They can't play clips of him doing stuff that would ruin a dinner party, like Alex Jones. Bill O'Reilly was always pro-establishment but he got taken out anyway. And Hannity's not a total newcomer that can be dismissed for meme reasons like Thernovitch. And he's got more guts than Judge Jeneane. And he's more passionate than Lou Dobbs. He talked about Seth Rich!

He got trolled by that fat opportunist fuck Kim Dotcom. And he has been trolled a bit on Twitter too... he's still getting to grips with the online activist conservative base and memes. He's not very good at memes yet but that's cool, it's like when your Dad finally decided he should give this Internet thing a go.

And when he drops his Tick Tock meme, it means someone is getting BTFO. And this user just confirmed it.

Another typical retarded yank who thinks the entire planet is the same time/date. These yanks all go hurr durr clap for a tick tock but don't even understand how timezones work. Keep drinking that tap water. You dumb cunts

He lost all credibility when he completely dropped the Seth Rich issue. He's going to need to drop some unbelievable shit to redeem himself.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK
>TOCK TOCK TOCK TOCK TOCK TOCK TOCK

Mate he was forced to, Fox was going to fire his arse and they took him off the show for a week straight away. Remember fox is only half a rung below CNN and the rest. Only Tucker, Hannity and a few others are Trumps allies.

this fucker has driven me away with all this tick tock bullshit. he can die in a fire.

Tick tock

Literally every week... nobody gives A FUCK wha

For you.

haha... Hannity's old and obsolete white trash audience eats this shit up. It's so sad how there are so many old and stupid white people that follow this asshole and watch his show.

Today is the 3rd

>Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Tick Tocks.
Learn to love the Tick Tocks, user.

Sup Forums usually longs to suck on Hannity's cock, but his 'tick tock' meme has made him look like more of a joke lately, even to the retards of Sup Forums, which is saying a lot.

Wat

I guess i know he needs to watch out for his job, im just so sick of all this hinting(by lots of people) with no action and no names and no solid evidence. This is all starting to feel like a business model instead of exposing corruption.

Possibly a Seckulow episode as well if they can substantiate the FBI faggot tossed from the mueller case throwing the Clinton investigation

Does Brock pay you an extra .02 per post for working into the evening on a Sunday?

He's right, you know...
Bonesmen BTFO! How will they ever recover?

Busting that fucking clock right now.
it’s Peter Strzok.

This is a good meme

>but what a disappointment that album was

not working for anyone.. just expressing my views to try to fight all of the blind hatred and intolerance that infests Sup Forums

kek, good luck with that

>seriously though it isn't blind hatred and intolerance
>that's just how your brainwashing characterizes it
>in fact, we are trying to save our countries and identity in the face of a real cultural-demographic-economic war that is being waged against us...
>...and having some banter and laughs while we do it

Later on, it will be revealed that Peter Strzok is an alias for Andrew McCabe.

He has released very valuable crumbs when he would say “Tick tock.”

However with this one, considering all the incidents happening, I feel it will be huge. I can expect less bias media outlets like The Hill, Circa, Mediate, etc to report.

What book?

He a Ke$ha fan?

haha funny.. Sup Forums does have a lot of excuses for the evil sermon that they pound out here each day. They joke.. but behind the jokes is something cancerous and sinister, and ultimately..evil.

>TICK TOCK GUYZ
>MAKE SURE YOU WATCH MY SHOW!!!!
>HANNITY ON FOX NEWS, WEEKNIGHTS AT 8
>WATCH MY SHOW PLS!!!!

It's probably about how Fake News is Fake. How ABC hurt the economy and the nation. How after a year of claiming that Russia overthrew the United States, the worst thing that have on Trump is that he fired Flynn when Flynn didn't tell the truth and Trump likes to eat two scoops of liberal tears. So clearly he should be impeached.
Meanwhile, Hillary lied to the FBI, Clapper lied under oath to Congress, Comey lied to Congress about when he knew about the Tarmac meeting, Hillary's campaign worked with Russia during the election to create a fake dossier on Trump. Hillary worked with Russia to get them uranium. Mueller delievered the Uranium to Russia. Russia made online accounts to support black lives matter. Russia used Pokemon go to support black lives matter. Hillary directed people to use Pokemon go while this was going on. All the news about Russia is from WaPo where Podesta went to work. Mueller has people working in the Russian investigation that hate Trump. The same people worked in the Hillary email investigation. Hillary let classified information be seen by people who shouldn't. She destroyed all the evidence. Comey flat out said she committed a crime, but charges shouldn't be brought because she probably didn't understand what she was doing. Obama wiretapped Trump during the election. The IRS used their power to attack right wing groups. California doesn't care about the national laws anymore. The Media lies constantly, States, won't obey, the foundations of people who are suppose to use their authority to defend the nation are using it to support the Democratic Party. And worst of all, Trump likes Ketchup on his steaks.
Or maybe he will have something new, I don't know.

Hes not that bad. What would you suggest as an alternative?

What is with their obsession over a pee tape? Degenerates.

Whoa.

All media is a biz model and i hate to break it to you but their first priority isnt to bring you accurate news. That shit transcends party lines. All media is garbage.

George, fuck off.

I am ok with anyone's show except for these people: Hannity, Tucker Carlson, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Breitbart, Drudge Report. Those are the main criminals.... maybe watch CNN .. it is not fake news at all, and is not biased.

>Not wanting hordes of third worlders invading that would thrust the country back hundreds of year into a religious theocracy, while they blow apart 12 year old girls with nail bombs is evil and sinister.

Prefrontal cortex status: activated

But it IS the fakest news. All news is fake because news has an agenda. Truth lacks agenda imo. There is no such thing as unbiased news anymore.

Also low teir bait. Everyone knows that statement is untrue.

Nah, bro.

It's not evil to want to preserve the culture and identity of your people.

And you even acknowledge as much with every other race. But dem wypepo aren't allowed to look out for their best interest because that is racist for some reason.

It's an absurd thing for you to believe. But I understand that it's hard and scary to wake up to this, because you have a lot of conditioning telling you that only terrible people believe white people should be allowed to work in their own common interest just like every other group.

You don't have to shout it from the rooftops or get a Hitler tattoo. (In fact you should do neither of these things.) But you probably should wake up to the reality of the situation.

>There is no such thing as unbiased news anymore.
there never was

>Still our guy.
He stopped being /our/ guy when he attacked Roy Moore

Fake news.

He did not attack Roy Moore.

Under ENORMOUS pressure, with even Judge Jeneane throwing Moore under the bus, he said Roy has 24 hours to make his case. Roy Moore did, with a press conference and a letter to Hannity. Which Hannity read in full on air. Hannity never disavowed Moore. He was walking a very fine line admittedly.

Hannity has done an amazing job of being pro-Trump on a corporate media network. He's a very important figure in keeping normies on side. Don't insist he completely adheres to your own ideological orthodoxy 100% of time on pain of disavowal; that's what Leftists do.

True. But shouldnt that be the objective? Its like americans dont even try to be subjective or even question what they are told anymore. They take whatever source they get at face value and dont even attempt to understand what the counter argument is. Its literally mob mentality.

Tick tock everyday. I want Hannity to say BOOM

This fag never delivers.

>what are timezones

And what fag does?

Oh look. It's Robbie Mook . No job Huh Robbie.

Witnessed. Please be real.

Gtfo shill. Hannity straight up attacked Roy Moore with that interview and his nightly panels.
Hannity owes the swamp favors and they called them in to destroy the first potential MAGA senator following the election.