Gujs whats ure problem? felix is so fucking shit, how can you like that nigga? it's so fucking forced...

gujs whats ure problem? felix is so fucking shit, how can you like that nigga? it's so fucking forced, he belongs to some elite army yet he behaves like a true faggot.

stop shit talking about her

Because most of us are homos who want to stick our dick in him, it's not hard to understand

Sorry I don't speak "Dumb Fuckboi"

i mean, i'd be okay if he was just some gay ass trap but thats not just it, he's in the army, is Sup Forums that liberal these days? hope he gets raped and beheaded.

Excuse me Homura is a Lesbian Japanese School Girl, why are you using her as your twitter icon?

He's Crusch's personal knight or whatever. He can be as gay as he wants and as long as she allows it no one can do shit about it.

Every army needs a healslut.

Are Ferris hate threads a thing now?

this

You can be openly gay in the army if you can get shit done. You wouldn't dispose a valuable tool simply because you disliked their sexuality. Not if you were smart that is.

Actually, I'm a homo who wants Ferris to stick his dick into me. I just wanted to clear that up.

same

breh

I'm not even a homo, but I have started to become Ferris-sexual.

I'm scared.

Why be scared?

>he belongs to some elite army yet he behaves like a true faggot.
Pretty accurate, honestly.
His dick and lips are probably reserved for Crusch-sama, but that kitty butt probably helps the other boys when the shell shock is getting to them.

>tfw no neko trap faggot to cuddle in the barracks

Until ferris was introduced re zero had been rather held back with the pandering/fanservice, not going further than slightly revealing outfits and a loli. But when Ferris came it was like the author just said fuck it im gonna have a moe catgirl in my setting and there nyathing nyou can do about it. I liked that. Then he dropped the trap bomb and wow

Ferris is the second best girl, Crusch is the #1

Pretty much this
>dick-is-now-diamonds.png

I'm just here because I love Horie desu

what has he literally done.

healing boi pussy

WHAT
HAS
HE
LITERALLY
DONE

Gotten about as many threads on Sup Forums as any of the girls in that series did? I'd say that's an accomplishment.

The blue one has a horn, it's sister is hornless.

On screen? Healed everyone in the army, mid fight, repeatedly.
He individually prevented more casualties than anyone else during the White Whale and Sloth Cult fights. He even (healed and) out contributed Toyota.

hot

He is the strongest healer ffs