Why defend Nazis?

Why does /Pol defend these faggots. They said they were pro white but then killed tens of millions of whites. Not to mention they plunged the west further into the modern cultural winter.

Other urls found in this thread:

grandlodge.gr/metaxas-ioannis-w-45559.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wtax3Fl-UZo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=BpZ418nw0_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PYaWTcNN8tg
youtube.com/watch?v=rKZmPyBXRPg&t=10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they killed tens of millions of whites
[Source needed]

>/Pol

>Why defend Nazis?

grandlodge.gr/metaxas-ioannis-w-45559.html

youtube.com/watch?v=wtax3Fl-UZo

>poland exists
>czechs exist
>french exist
>north africans exist
>italians exist
>hungarians exist
>jews exist
>russians exist

Why defend Nazis?

Because we can.

Jews. Gives the kikes more ammo to play victim and you dipfucks sit and spin your wheels instead of exterminating them. Like bitches. Be a man and go literally murder kikes.

>north africans
>white
>jews
>white

Can you imagine the world, where the Greeks need defend from you Jew?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

Britain and France declared war on the Reich, starting ww2, not visa versa.

Everyone expected the USSR to invade eastern Europe, staring a war with the Reich. The only reason western europe was involved was because Churchill was owned by international Jewish finance.

That is the most autistic music video i've ever seen.

All the Med Nations who wanted to survive, run to Greece. I wonder why.

>That is the most autistic music video i've ever seen.

Western cumskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpZ418nw0_Q

at least i have money.

the rothschilds killed millions of white people. (((they))) paid Churchill to go to war with Germany. hitler was a great man fighting jewish globalism

You really are a moron, aren't you?

>poland exists
>jews exist
>russians exist

Even if we accept le six gorillion le ebil nazis memes, these three are the only groups of people that could be called actual enemies of the Reich that were killed by it.

The rest were either outright members of the Axis (Italy, Hungarians, North Africans that fought for Italy), members of countries annexed by the Reich and thus considered members of it (Czechs, Slovaks), or collaborators (French, North Africans that fought for the French).

And considering the Russians and Poles killed each other because the Soviet Union invaded Poland, you can't even lay all the deaths of those groups at Germany's door.

nigga, world war 2 happened

Fuck off, Jew.

Jewish Bolshevism you mean.

I bet you're a jew... sage

>at least i have money.

That's why your ancestors western subhuman came here to ask for gold enstead of knowledge and happiness.

My ancestors colonized the planet while yours were taking it up the ass from the ottomans and eating balklava. You really can't offend me, hairy ass garlic man.

I don't give a fuck about Nazis. I just care about me and protecting my country and it remaining white.

>My ancestors colonized the planet

They are dead, like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKZmPyBXRPg&t=10s

The roman empire is also dead, so is greek relevance in the modern world.

West needs you ignorant ape, to fall.
Good job.

Lol. Russia will get bitch slapped again if they try anything. Their economy can't sustain their inflated military.

Good on you...You finally figured it out...

The Faggot was a tool of the Jew...

Hungarians and Italians fought for Axis powers Mr. Burger Education.
French basically rolled over.
Americans aren't white
Basically the only whites that really died were the slavs (if they're even white), the German civilians firebombed by allied troops, and the German combatants starved to death in Eisenhowers death camps or worked to death in Stalins gulags.

Hitler dindu nuffin.