Are you fucking serious? Why the hell do they want his D anyways?

Are you fucking serious? Why the hell do they want his D anyways?

because he asked them to marry him when they were kids
little did they know he would turn into a sissyshit loser with no discernably good qualities
At least the manga used to be good with a good amount of ecchi to fap to but then it turned into cockblocking the teacher and having the token fat glasses girl piss on him

holy fuck this is so true that it's halarious

I'm with you. It was hilarious but since he got the teacher everything went to utter shit.

I think this is a fair example of why ecchi anime's protag must not get off with some girl before the very end.

Why the fuck is that fat bitch even in the manga

Piss girl saved manga

Well, the author likes pee and I actually have that fetish, so at least she's a very nice "handicap" for me.

No, this is why you shouldn't have a piss fetish and why you should have a bunch of ecchi in an ecchi manga. If you're a good artist and can write a good plot, then you can write some drama into your manga. This guy is neither a good artist nor a good writer, he has a piss fetish, and he doesn't even draw ecchi scenes anymore in most chapters. There is literally no reason to read this shit anymore

I mean no disrespect because everyone likes different things, but you're disgusting

Since ecchi stands for pervertion/perverted, I think everything that can possibly arouse people could fit in a ecchi manga. Still, I stopped reading this because it's just no fun anymore.

I'm disgusting because I like pee scenes? Dude, that's pretty vanilla out there.

yeah you can fit whatever is arousing, but this guy literally stopped putting ecchi into the manga. I mean like what the fuck is the point anymore? I was reading this because he was in a house with his two hot sisters who wanted to fuck him. Now it's all dramatic and his teacher wants to fuck him but can't and the fat pissing cunt gets all the attention. I used to masturbate to this, now what even is the point to this manga? It's not exciting, it's not funny, it's not well drawn, the "plot" is boring, derivative and slow, and the characters are all shitty people without fail.

You're right I'm sorry. What I meant is that people like this author who's only fetish is piss are disgusting

I'm with you. As an ecchi manga's author, he should try to cover the most cases so more readers can be interested. By just showing pee, he could drove off a lot of readers. since it's not a common fetish.

This has to be the most hilarious "this manga went to shit because of x" that I've ever seen

Yea, I remember the old times. I started reading this manga when I was like 16-17 yo (23 yo now) and there were out like just 12 chapters and those faps were the glory. I miss that.

fuck the prudish niggas.

'Oh no... i can't stand someone who likes urination..'

Fuck off faggot -- I KNOW YOU ENJOY every time you have to 'hold it in' and then get to release it in the restroom. Every guy does. So stop being a noob and face facts.

see

Well, actually I'm more into "girls doing her toilet things".

I do enjoy pissing but only because it is its own good feeling, not as a sexual thing. I find eating pleasurable too but I don't want to see some bitch eating a burger while I'm thinking about fucking her.
Besides its pretty natural to not want to get pissed on. All I'm saying is that fetishes are alright, but some fetishes gross people out and you need to use those fetishes subtly. This guy just went all out with the pissing.

They got away with so much for an ecchi that doesn't even draw nipples.

Who cares? He's just an avatar.

Same here user. I remember hoping piss bitch would leave the manga around 2009 and now here she is, basically the main character.
And the problem isn't even the piss scenes because I'm not that against pissing. It's that he picked the most disgusting useless piece of shit character to be the piss one.

He's the only source of D available I guess.

Sensei the best

She's not fat, she just has huge tits. She's still worse girl because urinefags.

Post webms

Let's forget the piss for a moment and remember the good old days. Left or right?

Left of course

Left always. Right a slut

Then hilariously the dude realized he was kinda shitty person and now announces he will no longer do lewd with his harem, breaks up with his sensei and has his dad literally point and laugh at him for it.

both, and senseis imouto

Mi negro.