Next 10 Years

ITT: We predict what happens over the next 10 years

I'm trying to get a sense of where people think politics and demographics and general condition of the country will be.

Daily race riots?
Mass deportation squads?
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIHn0MKpt4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not looking good for White males. Eventually, they will turn on White females. These White females will then look to White men for help and we won't.
Nothing will happen to change course because no matter what happens, no matter how bad things get, riots, invasions, mushroom clouds. dollar collapse, the tv will always be on.

I see you're still on the black pill phase

No more wypipo
Cities will resemble pic related

were definitely reaching a boiling point and itll explode with the next 10-20 years. there is too much economic and cultural uncertainty which is driving people to the left and right extremes.

On Earth, pic related.

>Racial and political tensions are going to continue to rise
>America will start to balkanize on party lines
From there I don't know what will happen. Will it become explicitly racial? I think it will be an undertone to splitting on party lines, the left will be predominantly brown with "white allies," and the right will be predominantly white with 0.0001% "POC" allies. But explicit racial consciousness is probably a bit further down the line.
Agreed. People don't really care about nuance anymore. They refuse to work with or see the other side's opinions on anything. They are doubling down, not reaching across. Reconciliation is becoming more and more impossible. I've always said a line will eventually draw itself, we don't have to worry so much about who is on either side, and it's happening now. We live in interesting times where each event from Kate Steinle to Trump's election itself is just gradually exacerbating a massive civil conflict.

It happened to me too, going from a moderate libertarian to just having full on hatred for liberals. I hate them with every fiber of my being, and I know the feeling is mutual.

Atleast one Muslim city in western or Northern Europe will proclaim the European caliphate. My guess is either Marseille or Malmö

Is that not the final phase?

This one seems scarily plausible.

Slow descent into Brazility for all Western countries. Maybe they

Humanity will be wiped out by Phenotypic Revolutionaries.
youtube.com/watch?v=oIHn0MKpt4I

>not realizing that you have absolutely no control in what happens

In 10 years i imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOGA (allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in Africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven...

DOKAN DOKAN TSU'RITERU

Lauren Southern and Finnknight have an open relationship with african asylum seekers

Probably another world war,. Maybe the good side wins this time and after destroying America we can start over.

>people still shitposting on pol but doing nothing about the jews
>jews still destroying the west
>shitskins still flooding our countries
>technology being perverted further by the jews
>HMDs beam electronic jewry directly to your eyes and early stages of BCI tech appearing
>self driving jew everywhere
>robotic jew too

The truth is noone really knows how it could turn out, the ‘superpowers’ are looking on the white world hedging their bets (currencies) and in turn are deciding whether it’s effective to either let the dollar kill itself or whether actual assaults on the world economy for the facilitation of a killshot on America. of course this will take place from the erroding insulated civil break down within the USA and then the true changes will roll out game changing horrors that Huxley and Orwell couldn’t of predicted thanks to (((Silicon Valley))) and the likes of Bezos type cia ceos. It’s truly unpredictable.

Lol, I'm not sure if this is just to piss people off or if this is your true beliefs, but neither-way is hilarious

Fewer whites, more mongrels. No riots, except for the usual dindu/refugee chimp outs, depending where you live.

Society is going to see a revolution in technology. We will also see the first domestic robots. Their level of sophistication will be on par with the commodore. Clunky, but effective. This will bring about massive losses in jobs. Many simple jobs will be automated and even the jobs of the thinkers will become automated, so less researchers will be needed. Additionally, the non-whites will continue to explode in demographics all over the world. There will be an explosion of joblessness, but with no infrastructure to the specialized training. Eventually this will lead to an absolute destruction of the middle class globally and a cementing of an educated, wealthy caste and the pleb caste.
We will only see the starting of that displacement in the next decade. Whites be outcompeted in their homelands and we'll see racewars all over not soon after it begins in South Africa.

Stop mainstreaming Sup Forums and anime culture.
It's already bad enough that the normals know about these things you don't have to ruin them further.

I hope there is an instant purge and we all die and reincarnate so I can relive the early 00s again before everything went to shit.
The SEL OP on youtube has over 9 million views, like what the fuck.
Goddamn I hate this timeline.

mass deportation and security increase, also stabilization of american values and respect

> niggers killed by the plague
> Boers take back South Africa
> Rise of China
> European Civil War, except for England. They're far too cucked.
> America 51% white

Prime interest rate about 6%, 100 inch 4K tvs will be under $500.

Trump's wall will be completed and it will be yuuuuge!

Completed roadway infrastructure. At least try to be realistic.

Dow Jones will be at least 60,000

WW3 is going to happen and ((they)) will be defeated. I need one more year to get my cabin and living situation in self-contained state.

Europe:
>The decline of traditional landholders/general white population will finally result in small businesses getting taken over by Muslims, who will hire their own and discriminate freely.
>Muslim political party's will come into the mainstream, though only hold a little power.
>Right wing groups will begin to use violence to country anti-fa and Muslim groups.
> Baltic country's and former soviet territory will begin to form their own identity and organisation beyond the EU and Russia.
> Russia will become ever more forcefully meddlesome
> Putin dies in the 2020's and an even more extreme right winger takes over after an ineffective plutocratic coalition.
> The Balkans will see the beginnings of a new war, but the USA will slap it down
> The EU becomes more centralized, and wrong think is even more discouraged.

>ITT: We predict what happens over the next 10 years
War with North Korea leading to war with China. Leading to constant killer swarm drones ravaging the entire earth until all civilizations collapse and we return to the dark ages.

Increasing gentrification and immigration, spreading in to 2nd world nations.

Lol what would cause China to side with North Korea over America?

Bitcoin will continue to rise, America's entire nation debt is wiped clean by the donation from the profits of a $40 investment.

Kek

Asia
> China continues its rise, and becomes more aggressively militaristic after the USA takes out North Korea
>Japan continues to slowly die, though the gov trys to make some laws supporting baby making
> Korea is unified but massively unstable, and has to recover from the second Korean war
> South asia comes under chinas sway through money and an incresingly unstable USA
> More ethnic displacements breed Islamic extremism
> India has an economic crash and remains rather moderate, but with simmering underground
> Anime begins to be produced in other nations that japan.

>European civil war
Kek. Not going to happen

Monero will break down the nation state. Whites will exit to their own ethno-state with voluntary tax laws.

War will occur with China.

Read The Sovereign Individual.

10 years is just enough time to see our current trajectory become something more hellish. but it has to be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.

South America
> Literally nothing. Maybe some coups or big riots, and Venezuela is going to crumble, but mostly it just continues to slowly rise and make ever better deals with the cartels.

Your blackpilled before you you realize you can fix things or things will fix themselves
the latter will take alot longer tough

Africa
Slowly better conditions, and a general pivot to China.
The African union gains a bit more power, but will be powerless to stop racial and tribal interior conflicts.
New resources are discovered making some country's invest in stupid projects and fail soon enough.

Kek

Being black pilled is so much more comfy

Won't change much. Democrats become the new oversensitive christian mob, and conservatives become the new wave, and it just begins over again. This is, of course, on the american front. as for mostly west europe, i think they are gonna get fucked bad.

Either:
We go mainstream and began to return to the West as it once was,
OR
We remain a fringe that only has power on an anime board and the West dies.

The time to show your powerlevel is NOW. Don''t do it online; that's retarded. It will get you fired. BUt do it in front of your friends and family. Now or never.

You guys get it, everything is downstream of finance. Now we hodl and watch.

In my opinion monero will be the currency, and btc will be the wealth store once it's valued in gold directly.

Middle East

More of the same, but now with less demand for oil.
Israel gets another war, and kicks ass again
Iran and Saudi Arabia continue to try and play kingmaker
Iran finally gets an A-Bomb
Saudi Arabia sees its first large scale civil unrest

In 10 years from now?
>the divide between "right" and "left" has only increased
>the majority of generation z developed an interest in politics during the trump administration, leaning right on most economic and some social issues
>most millennials enter their 30s and 40s bitter and childless, while boomers start kicking the bucket
>overall, america has shifted slightly further to the right, but not by much
>a few major chimpouts have occurred over dead dindu nuffins, although the trend has largely decreased since the obama administration
>while still being a minority nationally, spics begin to dominate the south demographically
>america is set to become a brazil 2.0
>le 46% white face

yea it is
the only issue is that you believe their is nothing better
im not sure if the redpill is delusion or not but blackpill is probably the closest to the truth
but i will not accept that

General artificial intelligence will be mainstream in 5 years guaranteed.

North America

Also some political militant groups will declare rivalry and the military will look more and more like a cast than a volunteer force.

This 100%. The inflow of media will never cease, and people will listen to the confluence of information from their various screens.

It's pasta you faggot

Ready for the Twitter poll

It is pasta. How many nigs could get that out on one run? monkey typewriters Shakespeare

How young are you that you have nostalgia for the early 2000s of all times?

Predicting the future can be a messy task. 10 years ago, only thing I would be able to say for certain was that Obama was going to be president. Few people predicted the housing crash, Trump winning, Arab Spriing, etc.

I'll do the next couple years for something easy. If bitcoin keeps growing and sees further investment, it could wind up a crisis instead of lolbertarians going broke, if it starts being included in retirement plans and pensioner accounts like is currently being planned. If it reaches 40k+, I'll be concerned. There will also be a recession soon, and the sooner the better, valuation is out of control across the board. As AI becomes more adopted, expect a mass replacement, with possible unrest if it is not handled properly. I think it will happen slower than futurists predict, but will happen.

Aside from that, slowed innovation will continue to weigh down markets, and STEM degrees will be worth less and less. A crisis could also occur with a resource crunch eventually as well, as third world shitters keep growing and consuming. SJWs will die out as they currently are, with Gen Z being reactionaries opposed to them and the SJWs continuing to alienate their more moderate allies with extremism. Politics will only get worse as older generations die off and millennials start running for office themselves, with boomers still remaining one of the largest voting blocks. Oh, budget is fucked too, and will likely get annihilated by the coming 'correction' to the market and tax cuts, expect social security cuts by the time you qualify for them, if they even still exist by that point.

I won't predict it, since who knows, but I feel like the bottom will likely fall out from society at some point, and the longest and most prosperous era in human history will ultimately come to an end during our lifetimes.

2000 - 2006 were the best years of my life.
PS2, only tech savvy and enthusiasts were on the net, 2004 - 2005 Sup Forums was obscure and actually decent, anime was sacred only high priests of otakudom knew what shotakon and rorikon were, the US was better off the jewish media wasn't try to erase our national/ethnic identity etc etc

I have mentioned this in nostalgia threads but this decade has been so cold and depressing, not counting the jewish problem.
Youth culture and pop culture in general of today are so shallow and soulless.

The 00s had a very special feeling, the internet was like spencers gifts now it's walmart.

>The time to show your powerlevel is NOW. Don''t do it online; that's retarded. It will get you fired. BUt do it in front of your friends and family. Now or never.

There will be a moment of realisation as people find their lives will mean nothing, with no reason to live,and a total drone of noise coming from an overwhelming noise of instant communication. Demographics are taking advantage of the initial pleasure and despair stage. By the time people wake up it will be too late. Our only hope is if people get so disenfranchised globalism that they act against it, or there is such a financial crisis that it becomes unreasonable to attain.

Of course, both these scenarios do not address the core problem, nor do they offer a truly watertight hold.

Pic related
>yes I am so retarded in GIMP that stitching 2 images together is still beyond me

Because you got digits, I'll tell you a secret about GIMP. You ready? Lots of tutorials exist online!

If I told you in the last few months I've now got every computer and device we own running some derivative of GNU/Linux, as well as taught myself how to set up NextCloud on a LAMP stack on a Cubietruck, so that we don't need to use any more (((Google))) services either, as well as now only using encrypted and decentralized instant messaging and VOIP, would you cut me some slack, desu?
>priorities, man

i think the majority of people havent realized just what it means when govts loose control of money. When banks are no longer necessary. There has never been a technology as disruptive as bitcoin in all of humanity. I really dont care if you invest (its really speculation) or not. But I dont care about anything else but theorizing on what exactly the future is going to look like when banks and govts cant control money. Im pretty sure this is freaking a lot of people in power out. Its a huge can of warms and effects everything. which in turn will effect all the other things.

Even if you “know” the ship is sinking why would you not fight?

I’m not saying the following is easy to implement but if “god” gave me 2 choices:

A) Have abundance of comfort but when you die all that you care about dies with you, you “lose”, and are recorded in the history books as a willing cuck
~or~
B) Fight for what you believe to be true and honorable and for your people, however sick and ungrateful they may be, but with the odds massively against you, ie, you may be ostracized, jailed with niggers attempting to rape you daily, or killed

I would not hesitate for a moment to pick B.

I’m just as down as you are brother. I’m not not doing anything to help the cause other than shit posting in this digital Hell hole either. But I’m not giving up. There is a way, there is always a way.

Why are you a willing little bitch quitter? Isn’t literally anything better then being a little bitch quitter?

With 104% certainty that’s was a white guy who originated that epic piece.

Good one too lol