Fire Punch

God damn if this isn't the best manga I've ever read. No really, it's the best manga I've ever read.

Can we talk about how his sisters dying wish was simultaneously the most heartwarming and cruel thing I've ever read in a manga, and the fact that she could say such a thing while enduring those flames speaks to how much she loved him?

Its way too edgy for me

Have you finished all the translated material already?

It's not edgy.

Its really bad and the fanbase quickly became pretentious like punpunfags

It was an interesting first chapter that hinted towards an interesting adventure story, but then went to shit real quick.

The fanbase it has now seem to prefer wacky 4th wall breaking jokes instead of an interesting story.

it only got good after the director was introduced

Its unironically a piece of art

I marathoned the series in one sitting. Some panels are just so striking and powerful that I can't look at them for more then a couple seconds, out of fear of lessening their impact.

Who are...you... gave me fucking chills

source?

>I've avenged you brother
>Dies

Every fucking time.

The manga this thread is about.

wat

>I've avenged you brother
Ever since that character appeared we have dark comedy every chapter.

what does the fanbase have to do with firepunch

Perfect waifus don't exis- Oh.

Ice Witch is better desu

>Garbage-tier Elsa clone
>Better

That is some atrocious taste there.

Even Judah is better.

MAL will always be better than Sup Forums because there's no waifufagging. just actual discussion

is this why Sup Forums hates MAL? because they desperately wish they could seriously discuss an anime for once in their lives?

>is this why Sup Forums hates MAL? because they desperately wish they could seriously discuss an anime for once in their lives?
No, it's because you won't go back to MAL where you belong, cookingpriest.

>Sup Forums hates MAL because I come on Sup Forums
so if i leave Sup Forums and never come back, you guys will like MAL again?

Yes

Ice Witch isn't even a woman. Just look at that body and face.

Agni only assumes it's a woman.

It's too bad about the suit and the robo-arm. They gave Agni such a nice look

if this ever gets an adaptation, kobayashi should voice the director

I didn't like it. Didn't suit him at all.

>who are you
>the ice witch
>same nose/jawline as judah

it's a woman.

A suit and a tie? Agni? A god must walk naked.

I love it, best black comedy manga ever and it subverts some common things in fiction, i mean with the protagonist and his revenge.

I can't wait until the director realizes that Agni's a complete siscon and is treating her like his sister.

"The director can't be the main heroine! What kind of ridiculous movie has that subplot! The audience won't buy that shit at all!"

It's really obvious that it's one guy who keeps making these shitty threads about how this is the best thing ever, so please stop.