8 YEARS

0 SCANDALS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs
aim.org/special-report/president-obamas-war-on-journalists/
youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this Michael or Michelle that is pictured in this photo?

Birth certificate

he was perfect.

>Benghazi
>Fast and Furious
>IRS

goes in all fields

Fast and furious wasn't a scandal, nor was Benghazi, goy.

Explain the transexual

0 DRONE STRIKES
0 TERRORIST ATTACKS
NO MORE RACISM
NO MORE GENDER INEQUALITY

>Benghazi
>Fast and Furious
>Uranium One
>IRS targeting Tea Party groups

etc.

The Left has completely lost touch with reality.

"not a smidge of corruption at the IRS"

Literally perfect. Stay mad trumpers.

>You can keep your doctor

/thread

>underage drinking, weed smoking, promiscuous daughter

they were redefined as "matters"

>0 SCANDALS
Is this what shitlibs actually, unironically believe?

>It's not a scandal if we cover it up
uhhhhh

If a scandal is defined by slobbering kike media coverage then you have a point. Under any Republican Fast and Furious, political weaponizing of the IRS, unmasking, etc would ALL be met with calls for impeachment by media, dems, and everyone else.

The man was only the magic negro because he never wandered off the Democrat plantation

You might as well be part of a cult if you seriously believe this.

>tfw people believe this.

nothing to see here, move along.
youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs

removing gadaffi literally turned europe non-white

This. How tf can you not remember any of those

>0 scandals

>Fast and Furious
>Benghazi
>Obamacare
>Targeting Conservative iRS
>Solyndra

If Trump did any of this he would have gotten impeach.

>he didn't do bad stuff because CNN didn't tell me he did bad stuff

Many scandals 0 coverage by biased MSM

Michael

What was the Fast and Furious Scandal? I want it in a nutshell, because looking it up I just get this tl;dr version.

>0 scandals
Tell that to the parents of the dead border patrol agents killed with weapons obama's fast&furious (illegal) smuggling operation to Mexican drug cartels.

If that isn't a penis, what could it reasonably be? It doesn't look like the pants have pockets.

was it assange or snowden that exposed he was spying on everyone?

Don't forget that thanks to Obama, its now legal to murder american citizens with drones. Without trial.

he gave weapons to cartels

An achievement, for these pieces of shit progs

Europe was already preparing the older population for 2 decades now by claiming their pensions cannot be sustained in the near future due to demographics. Wars and riots in the fast-growing mudslime and african world were the perfect solution - dislodge a large, young muslim population and cover it under the guise of refugee. 2-3 pictures of whitish drowned/maimed/mutilated children and all was set to go.

Why they did it in such numbers? I guess the white population was not dwindling down as fast as predicted

Sold guns to cartels as a means of tracking them and they end up removing tracking equipment and killed US agents with them.

Does anyone actually fall for such shitty bait?

How many times are you gonna make this fuckin thread?

My libshit friend literally said 'maybe the flynn is just a distraction from drumpfs failures in yemen and libya' after I explained why Trump wasn't going to be impeached for the flynn news.

>us gov sells weapons to cartels
>justifies it by saying they'll "track" where the weapons go to bust the cartels
>recover less than 30% of the weapons sold
>finance and train the entire los zetas operation
tl;dr the us government is at best complicit and at worst actively colluding with mexican cartels

That's a good one I forgot about

*on foreign soil after they announce their allegiance to an organization that vows to commit violent acts and has done so in the past

sage

You forgot the part where one of them was used to murder a border patrol agent.

What is Uranium One sale being hushed up?

ATF selling weapons to gangs in order to see where they pop up (allegedly to follow the trail). It backfired when board patrol were killed with one of those weapons.

It seems they willingly lost track of many of the weapons and in fact was a way to destabilize countries south of the border so they could blame it on US guns and impose more gun control. Eric Holder and Obama were in it to their necks.

You forgot, those weapons were used to kill over 200 people in Mexico and at least one border patrol agent. Pic related.

As many as his boss is asking

>0 scandals because absolutely any scandal = dats racys.

This is not leadership. This is being a bitch.

Too bad those immigrants and their children and so on are a net drain on their government.

Remember when the obamacare website was completely broken at launch because the $400 million website contract had been given to Michelle's college roommates company? Most people don't.

could be a freshly puffed vagina. But doubt it

>less than a year since he left office
>407 new scandals have come to light

>Fast and Furious
>IRS abuses against conservative groups
>Benghazi
>Final day in administration was handing over millions to the Palestinian Authority which funds terrorism
>Veterans Affairs scandal where vets were being told to wait illegally long periods of time with misconduct being frequent.
>Bailout where billions went to parachutes for major CEOs. Bailouts were never paid back by the way.
>NSA Spying scandal
>General Services Administration spending millions on vegas retreats.
>Secret service gone wild hiring strippers in colombia

Mike the tranny. Ask ellen

Do these people even exist? I don't belive anyone actually believes that

>it's not a scandal if I only started watching the news when I Became Politicalâ„¢ last year

PRESS F FOR GADDAFFI

PRISM

zero

if you have zero recall

0bama is a perfect asshole

>his kikebook page actually says he works for Hillary for America
>he's a poo-in-loo

F

>I will repeal Obamacare and replace it with something terrific

Where is the Canadian who would constantly fellate Obama?

It's good that the internet will save this sort of information from the media's memory hole.

Anyone else seeing this ad?
Do they think we're suckers or something?

What about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS targeting specific groups, if you like your doctor you can keep him, the terrible lunch program, and Obama himself taking the side of a black kid trying to beat to death a "creepy ass cracker" causing groups like BLM to riot and eventually assassinate a couple cops before getting blown up by a bomb strapped to a robot?
Oh and that faked birth certificate

yeah if not being a racist basement dweller was a cult.

kek he weaponized the nsa and spied on the citizens of his nation in an unprecedented fashion and then we see the vault 7 content from the cia with even more eye opening spying with blatant impunity. crazy how much vault 7 was slid and forgotten, most normies don't even know about it and ed snowden is a distant memory.

That look...

Fear.

media seems to forget how fucking ruthless the Obama admin went after the media.

libtards were calling it 'a war on press freedom'

no one had ever seen the executive branch go after journalists like Obama did. How funny is it that Donald Trump, who tweets often silly fluff, is accused of destroying the first amendment, when not a fucking peep is said about Obama. Trump has done nothing to the media except call them out as liars.

aim.org/special-report/president-obamas-war-on-journalists/

Looks like a ballsack. I bet the cock is taped down. Niggers are stupid.

Benghaz= failure, not scandal, no real wrong doing.

IRS had been doing that shit/ is still doing that shit

If you like your doctor you can keep him. Was before the health care bill got further negotiated. He did later sign a law that didn't include that original language. I'll give you that one but that's a pretty mild "scandal" if lying about whats in a bill is a scandal then this recent tax bill is ankles showing at a Victorian dinner party.

Obama's not BLM because just because he's black, he supported both police and people advocating more police oversight.

But really even though most of this crap is made up/ exaggerated none of it is a fraction of the bullshit that spews directly from the current republican establishment. And frankly, if trump signs their tax bill, he might as well be one of them.

rice says 10 scandals

>Drone strikes killing civilians overseas
>Iran deal
>IRS targeting conservatives
>Uranium one
>Fast & Furious
>Benghazi
>HUD relocating poor blacks from Chicago to other cities/states so rich Chicago real estate developers (who are friends with Obamas and other Chicago political machine figures) could change neighborhood makeup and get better property values

Pic related

The EU's migration policy is just accelerating their course toward government insolvency. The whole "muh pensions", "muh demographics" is a screen for (((something))) else. It's been public knowledge among government officials that Africans and middle easterners do not equal Europeans for 13 years now.

>Libya slave markets
>funding al Qaeda in Syria
>no scandals

>Severed Israel relationship
>Iran nuclear deal

Fuck off JIDF

IT WAS HER TURN

Ferguson

Race relations went nova during Obama's tenure. Poor old Cheeto has been left the job of trying to fix that mess.

>that jaw
"Michelle" is either an ape or a man

He's doing a great job. He should start by calling black football players "sons of bitches"

>Obama is just a dumb nigger so it's not a scandel.

Yeah he jump off a bridge kike.

What about the NSA scandal?

The power of memory holes.

The liberal biased media covered for them.

Uranium deal was 1 of many scandals

also ordering "50,000 dollars worth of hot dogs." But the left would like to pretend that obama wasn't a total butt fucking faggot

I would prefer Obama was caught fucking his own clearly adopted daughters than all the other shit he did to weaken America's position throughout the world. A good sex scandal would have done the faggot good.

Must be a hyperdeveloped clitoris, like a female hyena.
The are reportedly better hung than the males, who often get penetrated by that clit.

>Defending the Iran deal

Yeah let's give a shitload of money to a terrorist state for no reason. Just because kikes are bad doesn't make muslims good.

>butthurt nigger detected
THEY FITIN FO AR RITES N SHIIIIIIEEEETTTT

>Literally lost the 2016 election over a scandal
Really?

remind me what the bottom two were about please

Here it is: youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw

>every real scandal against me is made up!
>now i can make up scandals about you!
liberals think like bitches, their all women and faggots.

or how bout the guy who said he was in the limo with Obama and he was smoking crack in the back seat?