imgur.com/a/3v1H6
imgur.com/a/1q9hX
imgur.com/a/nAplr
imgur.com/a/o5Olv
imgur.com/a/Wx4rc
imgur.com/a/Xxn1v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Anything cute and comfy would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good evening, requesting please Orihime wearing the dress of either teen or adult Kissshot (in the latter case, use Orihime’s adult design) imgur.com/a/gAmTB Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Cyan:
-drying her tail with a towel after getting out of the shower
-waking up on the wrong side of the bed
-PoV earrubs (i.imgur.com/QqSIefa.jpg)
-wearing panties with a cat paw print on them. Feel free to make her butt a little bigger if you'd like
-dressed like Shuten Douji, maybe a little tipsy (i.imgur.com/4T4EC86.jpg)
-having her clothing erased, outfit and underwear is up to you youtube.com/watch?v=rX2_LiMCd1M

If you want to do something else that's cute or cutelewd it's fine

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing either of the three air-ship racing outfits in this album imgur.com/a/9l0Xg

- listening to, or singing, Love & Roll, by supercell. Maybe something cute of her dressed as an idol youtube.com/watch?v=eVMGyjxW18Y – the song, if you care to listen to it

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see her in casual winterwear, preferably with zr, holding a can coffee, or just simply being cute.

Or being surrounded by her general clothes as she's lying on a bed and wearing some cute PJs (preferably with shorts), and no headphones.
Rough example for the first part: imgur.com/a/ukGm1

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Cass (imgur.com/a/rrTEd) while posing like Nobody (imgur.com/a/jrqdJ) with an amused look on her face.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

I would like to request Mai Natsume celebrating the new year by wearing a kimono (preferably with a floral pattern). E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1904864

Another suggestion is Mai in an open gift box wearing underwear or revealing clothes. Something along these lines:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or having the viewer brush her tails. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Shion as a catmaid/catbutler or her in this hairstyle chart(imgur.com/a/d8SZb)
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a qipao.

Or Honoka wearing a turtleneck sweater, sidetie panties and thighhighs.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting POV shot of Mimi being comforting to the viewer, please! Thanks!

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Lingering new year's mood.

A few suggestions:
- In traditional fancy new year's kimono or classy dress. imgur.com/a/dAL8J could help
- Playing with sparklers, watching fireworks, or hatsumode.
- Sleeping or just waking up, still sleepy and covered in a blanket or with bed hair.
- Find something in imgur.com/a/VR1vV or imgur.com/a/nIsXk
- One of these Granblue Fantasy idol outfits imgur.com/a/AQCNt or in Orchis's dress, Forte's, or any other Granblues imgur.com/a/tArGt

Ref albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK as usual.

Requesting my dear Solle. Please and thank you!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Sitting up from a bed with a sour expression on her face, as if she was rudely awakened.
-Enjoying a bath sprinkled with red flower petals.

Anything else would also be welcome - cute, lewd or otherwise.

Requesting my Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else cool in mind then I would love to see it.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Trying to use a smarthphone but getting annoyed when she scratches the screen
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Aigis With her butt pushed against a glass window like this i.imgur.com/OLhupDW.png
In Lusamine outfit from Pokemon moon , but maybe with a blue crystal instead on green imgur.com/a/DxiPr
Cosplaying as Forte or Erika from Shadowverse imgur.com/a/V8G9D
Dress as a sexy police women imgur.com/a/C5W6X , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Okoi using the butterfly at the gym.

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting my darling Miia as a Lilikin "Stacking" herself on top of an user or SI's head in a manner like in World of Final Fantasy, so they can fight together as one, maybe in a way where she's coiled perfectly on the head or with her tail coiled around the neck and collar like one user suggested. Or the other way around with an user or SI as a Lilikin "stacking" on top of Miia's head. (imgur.com/a/XZS42)

Or just Miia dressed as Reynn, or even just drawn in Tetsuya Nomura's artstyle. (i.imgur.com/nuzi1Av.jpg)

Either this, or Miia in Boa Hancock's qipao. (i.imgur.com/I73PYcP.jpg)

Anything else cute or cool like this is really appreciated too. Thank you in advance.

Hi there. Hope you have a great new year's weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing Neptune's hoodie and only the hoodie, like this (files.catbox.moe/8m3me7.jpg) Nopan or not.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

I'd love to see:
• something cute with Jolyne and user, like user brushing her hair imgur.com/a/LpacW or something even comfier like this imgur.com/a/y4yu3, and if you want to make me faint, handholding .
• Jolyne taking care of a sick user
• Wearing Hyrule Warriors' Impa outfit, with her hairstyle and preferably with her eye markings imgur.com/a/c8VMY

As always, anything cute would be great, good luck everyone, enjoy your weekend and good night.

Good morning, afternoon or evening.
I just want to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wishing me a happy new year, please.

Thank you for considering.

Requesting Natsuki doing the pose and blushing like Usami in the reference picture, with or without the twintails.

If that's not too interesting:

- at onsen, winter setting if possible
- wearing some super comfy, fluffy winter clothing

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

A few suggestions:
>Relaxing in an onsen try to keep it reasonably blue-board
>As a catgirl, stretching like a cat butt is a plus
>Presenting me homemade chocolate in POV
>Snuggled up next to my SI on the sofa with linked arms watching anime

And remember the most important part of all, having fun!

Requesting Kagura wearing her wetsuit outfit, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/0bLjUTS

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

-Requesting shota aki doing doing something cute with three rabbits. Petting, feeding or anything of that sort would be nice. He was a Pet raising commitee member in 4th grade. A picture of shota husbando is in the upper right of the ref.

- Husbando like this: imgur.com/mJYDXhb

- Wearing a big comfy sweater and being warm

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Haruhi eating some spicy food or dressed as Yusis from granblue a.pomf.cat/jlnlpz.png
Other ideas would be sporting other waifu's hairstyle or using a traditional dress from your country.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

Hey there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi sitting under a kotatsu peeling or eating oranges ( ref:a.pomf.cat/twolje.jpg )

Alternatively her wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too ( ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png ) those are just suggestions, anything cute a drawfriend has worked on will be greatly appreciated as long as it isn't lewd or suggestive, thank you very much and have a great weekend.

Requesting Carol Olston showing her soles

Requesting Taiga bundled up under a pile of bed sheets to stay all warm and cozy, please.
Or her in some cute winter clothing.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Astolfo dressed all flashy and Gyaru like with a unique hairstyle.
Or Astolfo with his hair let down or in a ponytail.
Or Astolfo dressed up like a dinosaur going "Gaoo"
Or anything cute or sexy!
Please and thanks!

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-Mai in her PE or other comfortable training clothes cooling off in front of an electric fan
-cosplaying as Jam (with a twintailed hairstyle too if possible), performing an high kick or standing in a fighting stance. References:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/507923

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Birdy with her hair up in a bun, working out, or asking how she looks. Or cutely angry/flustered because my SI is petting said bun
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Bun ref imgur.com/a/4eTNQ
SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or eating a whole stack of hamburgers to consume the adequate amount of calories to do her job. Can drop patty on wrapping and punch a hole in the wall and crying over it in a super cute way. Chibi is also fine
imgur.com/YIUy63B

Or wearing a qipao that fits her color pallet, looking very confident with a smile, or can be doing something action oriented if you are in the mood.
Qipao ref imgur.com/lTs2DFi
Action ref imgur.com/QARC1UR
Please and Thank you!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything winter related is especially welcome. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes: i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

More specific requests would include:
• Celebrating New Years wearing a Kimono (In her manga, she was portrayed wearing this on occasion of Obon: i.imgur.com/NQ3h4h7.jpg but I wouldn't mind a different design or her regular style of hair, of course. Although I like the ponytail and if you went for it I think it would make a good addition if it was tied with that "red rope" I don't know the name of: i.imgur.com/Q88ZzBZ.jpg )
• Going for a run in her track and field uniform - i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg - or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Hello /wwd/!
I want to request my girl Northwemko in any of this scenarios
>in a naked apron (additional is that she is making ham and cheese croissants)
>watching the rain from a window
>using her staff to rescue a kitty from a tree while the staff if making a kitty face ( its :3 ) to not scare the kitty
Thats all. Thanks in advance to the drawfriends and hope every requesters get delivered!

Requesting my lovely Anna as a lewd office lady. That or a chibi Anna jogging/exercising in general.

Anything else unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Hiya WWD! I am requesting Deedlit saying, "You know, I waited a real long time to meet you, and I love you more with each day", while giving user a lap pillow

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Wearing a kimono for New Year's and being comfy with some Chocobos imgur.com/a/QcU7Y
-Trying out various dieting techniques after getting the wrong idea from "Elf-san wa Yaserarenai" she was referenced there(possibly user trying to stop her from overreacting)
-Doing the "Koi Dance" files.catbox.moe/y9raas.webm
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!

Requesting Natsume dressed as Ethel from Fairy Fencer F or sitting on a tree branch, anything else is cool as well.

Ethel reference: imgur.com/a/95NCx

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Dressed in armor similar to her grandfather, Genjimaru (ref here: i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
-Dressed in a yukata like this one (design doesn't need to be exact): i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Neena gagged with duct tape and lying on a couch (full body), preferably with her wrists and ankles cuffed. Face preferably aroused.

Posting for Noirfag
Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing a kimono.
Or, having her cute head being petted by user.
Or, if ye are up for a 4koma, any of these ideas: pastebin.com/0KXuQmU3

If none does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga lounging around on the sofa eating chips or playing with her needle like in the refs.
i.imgur.com/RrRIV0R.jpg
i.imgur.com/wovyaLJ.jpg

Or Himiko in the Metal Slug artstyle fighting off either mars people or the rebel infantry/soldiers with her knife and needle. an Album of refs to Metal slug.
imgur.com/a/u2gCh

Or Himiko instead of having her usual knives and needles they are replaced with candy like lollipops.

If not of course anything cute and or sexy of Himiko is appreciated within reason. More Himiko refs below.
imgur.com/a/ckcWt

Requesting my straight out of a fairy tale wunderkind as Alice, from Alice in Wonderland.

Other ideas:
* handing me an earbud while some of the lyrics from "Wouldn't it Be Nice" play out of it
* laying on her back across my lap, looking up at me with a warm smile
* sleeping with/wearing one of my sweaters (I can give you a ref if you're interested)

But as always, anything cute is appreciated. Please have a good weekend!

Leg tattoos: i.imgur.com/Ww5W560.jpg

Posting for Mamimifag
Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- In the Lothric Knight armor set casting Carthus Flame Arc on the Uchigatana.

- Riding this motorcycle i.imgur.com/oGGLh3O.jpg

- In an over-sized sweater.

- In an orange tabby cat kigurumi.

- Recreation of this image with Mamimi and my SI i.imgur.com/vc9tZbN.jpg

Dark Souls references: imgur.com/a/0KPcI youtube.com/watch?v=oTCe7km8q1A
SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

It's pretty cold outside, so requesting something disgustingly cute and heartwarming of my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki including SI! If you need specific ideas, then a parody of this DIU scene i.imgur.com/Piyw6mc.png or NigeHaji's Koi Dance i.imgur.com/fmnNePq.jpg would be simply amazing! SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
But as always, feel free to draw anything as long as he's happy. Thank you for considering my requests and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi!
As for some ideas:
-Mahiru doing a typical chuuni pose while saying something chuuni-ish, like calling herself Crimson Strawberry or something along those lines would be fun. Something like these ones here: imgur.com/a/bWMO5
-Another idea would be her dressed as Kurisu from Steins;Gate while drinking Dr. Pepper.
Thank you all in advance, and here's to an amazing weekend!

Requesting Rin embarrassed or annoyed at packing on the pounds over the holidays.

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing a new years hakama and/or standing on one of those bridges under the snow would be great, thank you!

It's the birthday of Yuuna's Takashima Yuuna incarnation on the 11th so anything cute birthday related with her wearing the hairclip and ribbon of the bottom left design would be greatly appreciated.

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi, my newly wed waifu:

-Dressed in the Pinocchio outfit pictured on the bottom right; then her telling lies as her butt grows.

-Anything butt or Star Wars related is highly appreciated. I'm very happy to be with her.

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

Great stuff as always, Twrl. Lewd as always too.

Reposting for Slainebro

Slaine's 19th birthday is next Wednesday so I'd like to request anything simple, cute and birthday related. But if you're looking for specific ideas:

-wearing this outfit: imgur.com/a/fZLUC
-holding blue roses and smiling at the viewer
-if you want to practice backgrounds: imgur.com/a/rCjJJ

I wish you a fun weekened!

Cutelewd work.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In casual clothing
-In the Organization XIII Cloak imgur.com/a/wwinG
-Holding a PS4 controller
-Cosplaying as Albedo imgur.com/a/9K1Nu
Or anything will be fine

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Anything with her would be wonderful, including smug, lewd, or smuglewd.

If you're more interested in something specific, I'd like to request her doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two parts.

Or alternatively, cosplaying as one of the following:
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249 (Kurana Munefuyu from Senshinkan)
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13 (Rino Reno from Taiyou no Promia)
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897 (Garnet from Campanella)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1 (Shuten Douji from Fate/GO)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=euryale &ms=1 (Euryale from Fate/GO)

Thank you in advance, to anyone who decides to take this into consideration.

Requesting my Kobori dressed up as Tooru from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon. I would prefer it if she were drawn in Cool's artstyle, please. Tail is optional.

imgur.com/a/5OR9X

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine by me.

Requesting someone draw my SI here and Youko drinking a milkshake together.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Gally from Battle Angel Alita while wishing user the best of luck
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

>those heart pupils
hhhnnnngg

Requesting anything cute of my angel

Requesting Chie Sasaki cosplaying May from Guilty Gear (please replace the J with P)

references for May
i.imgur.com/tedMx0s.png
i.imgur.com/RTIK8Zp.jpg
i.imgur.com/oYq5Qof.png
i.imgur.com/mpZGQE9.png
i.imgur.com/JT7BMTS.jpg

Requesting some art of Taneshima Popura from Working!!, all images & ideas are welcomed as long as it's cute or cool. A few ideas I had were:

• A firework explosion that's in the shape of her. (For example i.imgur.com/0zmY5QF.jpg )
• Her in her winter gear while drinking some hot cocoa.
• A silly image of a chibi Popura using her hair like a drill, similar to how her hair is styled to look like a Christmas tree on the bottom right of this reference image.

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki enjoying some coffee:

u.nya.is/tzweel.jpg
u.nya.is/nazfxo.png

Or Ai wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast outfit from FGO:

u.nya.is/sdpdgm.jpg
u.nya.is/hgydor.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting *Hyun-ae piloting spaceship

or pov with hand on *Hyun-ae cheek.

Requesting Q.
Anything that's cute or cool would be greatly appreciated.

If you'd like some specific suggestions:
-Hugging a yes/no pillow.
-Wearing nothing but a comfy sweater.

Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Oops.

This is a great piece.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with heart pupils, anything is fine so feel free to draw everything else as you want.

As an alternative, requesting she with a ponytail and casual clothes like if she were to go to a date.

Another idea is a draw of she recently awaken, with a drowsy expression and her hair tousled. Probably a cute pajama would be fine but feel free to draw her with another outfit if you have a better idea.

Thanks in advance, have fun and hope you enjoy this weekend.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cutecomfy please!
If you want something specific, how about something like preparing a nice hot bowl of soup?
Maybe saying something cheerful too?

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke as any of these specific ideas:
-Dressed in a Japanese WWII uniform like this one: imgur.com/a/Sutfd
-As a geisha with face paint/make up and in a simple kimono(maybe pouring a drink or dancing) imgur.com/a/6ViQK
-pose saying "It's KK Style" files.catbox.moe/3pplhi.png
-Cosplaying Kishibe Rohan or Fungami Yuya from Jojo (Especially with the side of his hair shaved like Yuya's) imgur.com/a/wgdPY
-An Alternate hairstyle imgur.com/a/d7DDx
-Cleaning his house for new years

Thank you very much for this, user. I very much appreciate it and it is absolutely adorable.
I love stripped shirts and she looks very cute in it. I am glad that I can spend my birthday with my loved one.
Thank you again and sorry for the late thanks. Have a great weekend.

We need more cute lewds like this.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra eating some chicken cutely to celebrate the year of the rooster

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for additional references

I hope you all have an energizing new year of drawing drawfriends~

>posting for Xfag/bro

The fuck is this shit? Can't you faggots just wait to post when you're around? You really have to have your dicksuck brigade "save" you from not being around 24/7?

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua in either a cute set of pajamas or in a nice formal dress. Thanks.

Requesting Akane, please.

Requesting Sina dressed up like lady Oscar, or something similar if not cosplay
if you want to go all shoujo and sparkly, feel free to.
Good night!

Posting for Mishabro

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits).

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Are you posting for yourself?

Requesting Lavinia:

Doing any of these selfie related ideas
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9

Confidently wearing a pretty dress or gown. Here are some ideas, but anything is fine
imgur.com/a/TRyb7

Dressed like an OL, maybe carrying paperwork on a clipboard, strutting around or answering a phone
imgur.com/a/7KsiO

Sweaty or exhausted from exercising, drinking water from a bottle while spilling some on herself or shirt

Snoozing in a cute set of pajamas or relaxing in a sweater

Or in some lingerie the same shade of yellow as her eyes

Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Hello to everyone on WWHD and have happy new year! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing the "Clothes That Kill Virgins" outfit with the high-waisted skirt (my.mixtape.moe/hodhpg.jpg)
-Her going to buy groceries/going shopping.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Posting for Koborifag

Requesting my Kobori dressed up as Tooru from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon. I would prefer it if she were drawn in Cool's artstyle, please. Tail is optional.

imgur.com/a/5OR9X

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine by me.

Hello friends.
Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Something cute preferably. Cutelewd is okay. Anything is appreciated.

If Yotsugi user doesn't object, I'd like Ruri dressed in Ononoki Yotsugi's outfit from Monogatari imgur.com/a/weV06

A catgirl is fine too.

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my dear Reimu cosplaying Atalanta (Archer of Red) from Fate Apocrypha making a cool pose using her bow, casting her Noble Phantasm or just touching her cute ears

as always anything cute with her is alsovery appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

l concur, Satan. The drawfag will just deliver it to you when you're available again, anyways.

Good Afternoon, WWD

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Him enjoying a nice desert, any sweet (ex. Strawberry Shortcake, Macaroons or a Parfait)
-With this: i.imgur.com/XG8Wrev.png
-Dressed in a sweatered seifuku

Using your art style instead of on model is encouraged. Thank you.

No?

No shot of her in lingerie?

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Requesting Hisui in a yukata.

Why don't you request Meredy anymore?

Requesting Tamamo:

-Would love to see her building a snowman cuz snowmen are fucking badass.
-In a parka playing with a penguin, or a winter fox.
-Cute stuff with penguins.
-Joint request with Irisu (Cross-thread)
, Tamamo making a rabbit with her hands while Irisu makes Tamamo's fox hand gesture. imgur.com/a/3v1H6 hand refs

BAKA! Read the thread.

Requesting Gazer wearing chocolate instead of her goo.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Did something completely different than from what I normally do. Can you still guess who I am?

The world seems to be understanding the beauty of leotard-undergarments through the new Nier so requesting my waifu dressed as Type B with some display of her leotard
imgur.com/a/nAplr

Alternatively, in a miko-bunnysuit or Izanami's altered miko outfit
imgur.com/a/o5Olv

Or posing like Momo and Yui from TLR in this image in her bra and panties.
imgur.com/a/Wx4rc

Finally, something resembling a vacation postcard with the "wish you were here" and "Alola" with her dressed like this. Preferably in front of a sunset
imgur.com/a/Xxn1v

Why are you posting for that shitstain?