The absolute state of "progressive" "conservatives" in canada

>The absolute state of "progressive" "conservatives" in canada

There is no hope for Canada when they let the French get their ways with forcing bilingualism across Canada. Since I'm a Chinaman, I might as well get with the program along with all other Chinese and make western Canada a Chinese colony for Chinese dick.

>the anti-French posters in Canada threads aren't even actual Anglo-Canadians

Yea I don't like Qubecois people, they're the French white nigs of France. From my observation the real French from France ain't impressing me either, throwing away their entire country down the gutter.

You're Chinese

leave this country, gook

Yes I am and is there a problem promoting the interest of my groups over those of the west? From what I've seen a lot of Asian guys assimilate in the west but get treated like shit. So there is no point to help prop the west if we don't benefit.

don't forget, you're here forever frogfucks

>subconsciously recognizing a real issue

fucking do something faggots. Stand up for white Canadians NOW.

looks tasty, is that duck?

I would eat that, it doesn't look that bad.

Orientals aren't human. Even niggers possess more human qualities than members of your hivemind do.

Kys kthxbye

baked goose

Whites rather compromise their ass for blacks than be under Chinese rule. Not surprising to me.

Well I don't want to be a part of either the Oriental hive or the jungle.

How does it feel to share a common mind with all of your coethnics though?

Not really that bad, it's better for a nation to be united than divided like Canada if you ask me. The problem with Canadians is that with trying to force fed everyone this ideology of multiculturalism, it has left most of the people confused with what Canada stands for. Which is why I'm pro-Chinese and I should be because I am one.

Deep fried Jew, my favorite.

>Progressive conservative
>Not progressing into recovering old social habits, but into accepting new degeneracy

oh no, it's retarded

t.negroid

It is almost like mixing a bunch of colors together makes a nasty, brown, and unattractive mix. HMMMMMMMMMMM

Good, I'm sure you will reintegrate fine when you return to your country

>>The absolute state of "progressive" "conservatives" in canada

Half the time they are hand in hand with the neo-liberals and commies and the rest of the time they are losing gracefully. They are worse than useless.

I want to like to make aspects of Canada a Chinese colony and the more you make want to go the more it makes me stay just to piss guys like you off.

Well you Chinese don't have a personality, so the only that you can do to piss people off is to just be present somewhere

You're just lashing out and prolonging the inevitable that you white Canadians are a weak people that will become a minority. Stay in your lane boy and let the Chinaman deal with how he runs the country. Obviously virtue signalling white fags are incompetent folks to do things of value.

I know you intend this to scare me, but then I remember that you're a chink and I just don't feel any threat at all. You chinks could make up 90% of the population and I'd still be absolutely confident we could take our country back

I'm probably twice as big as you too

The feeling is mutual. If you want you go bomb a Chinese community Canada if you have the balls to do it.

Why would I bomb a chink community? We just need to get someone in government to issue a verbal command for you to go home and you will all return to the hive without resistance

Are you some kind of shitty quota hire for the RCMP?

>We just need to get someone in government

Good luck with that. You can't even get rid of blacks or Muslims in Canada, what makes you think you can get rid of Chinamen? I don't know what's the big problem, I have to look out for my peoples interests. Obviously people from your race won't help us. It's just the way of this world.

>It is almost like mixing a bunch of colors together makes a nasty, brown, and unattractive mix.
Mixing a bunch of colours together creates black, you fucking retard, not brown.
t. someone who paints for a hobby

you sound like a nigger

Ontario politics are the worst politics in the entire country. I just point and laugh.

Because the chinks didn't throw 5000 years of history down the gutter to smite some pigeons with headless farm tools?

Fuck yourself faggot. Every single Quebecois descends from the earliest settlers of North America.
Also

> forcing bilingualism across Canada
The fact that no one knows how to speak french east of Ottawa is the proof this claim is complete bullshit.

Fellow Canadian here.

I live in Vancouver where all the Chinese started buying property like mad and pricing normal whites out of the property market. I was pissed for a while and wanted them out. One day, I walked in on my GF actually fucking one of these guys. How could my beautiful blonde gf riceburn with these subhuman chinks. But the look of complete satisfaction on her face started to give me a boner. I went off and jerked off my lil white pecker watching this tall chinese dude slide his BCC in- and out of my wife like a piston on overdrive.

I dont mind chinese immigration that much anymore. The thought of these BCC destroying the pussy of these blonde angels is almost worth the increasing mortgage payments

The weak whites are eliminating themselves at a record pace so we'll see if this is true a few generations down the line.

This. My French ancestors assimilated, but they were the exception. My English ancestors were cucks.

Blue, orange and red make black? Why not pull your boyfriends cock out of your mouth and compare, just to be sure flaggot.

>The fact that no one knows how to speak french east of Ottawa is the proof this claim is complete bullshit.

For fucks sake, if a white boy like you doesn't understand why Canada's policy of tolerating Francophones is one of the fundamentals why this country is so weak, then you have no hope. It's a big reason why Canada is so weak with it's identity.

For Chinese dick? Surely, you don’t need anything nearly this large.

>divide and conquer shilling with the subtlety of a chinese peasant shitting in the shanghai subway

Literally the future this century is my dick. Chinese. You know it, nigs know it, arabs know it. Might as well I get along with the program.

Bill 89 basically says "Your children belong to us if you don't give into to delusional demands about their identity because your a homophobic racist bigot"

alberta has a ten per cent GDP growth rate next year

This whole thread reads like something out of a sci fi novel

I was referring to ontario bill 89 you twat, this shit inst even related to what I said.

Also alberta is controlled by the ndp commies

If it ain't brown it ain't right

How is the most multiculturalism hating province in Canada remotely a weak point?

You know I never understood this shit. Why the fuck is the fact that a remote province, speaking a different language you don't need to learn, in a continent where you can go in any other direction to speak english, remotely a problem to you?
Let alone that French is piss easy to learn once you've mastered English, because we didn't veer away from each other to the point of being utterly unintelligible like Asian languages did. Even within China.

Why?
Just why?

You may not like having to learn French, but there are substantial and scientifically verified benefits to multi-lingualism in children. Knowing more than one language causes your brain to create an additional abstraction layer connecting the sensory input processing of the two languages.

TLDR: learning another language as a kid makes you smarter and is a good idea even if you resent the reasons why the language is being learned

Sorry to burst your troll bubble, but all races of women except asian are apparently less attracted to asian men. Whites - both men and women - are clearly the most favored overall. I wouldn't be surprised if that differential in attraction, having been experienced first-hand by so many non-white people, might be one of the leading root causes for the wide-spread resentment of whites that doesn't seem to go away no matter how much non-whites are appeased.

thats why i said it. theyre fucken rolling in money now. zero jurisdiction worldwide has that growth. ontario sold off all its hydro to saudi arabia but all you can talk about is tranny peterson and his kids and some ezra levant stuff

The guy is a chink. He already probably knows 3 languages. I don't hold it against him if he doesn't want to learn french as long as he doesn't step foot 100km near our border.

My issue is that he somehow has an issue with us and I know he shares this sentiment with a lot of anglos and immigrants. I just don't get it.
The whole bilingualism thing is limited to Government activities that also concern Quebec and/or the few areas that are still french in the rest of Canada. I don't see how mutual respect is remotely worth getting upset over but anglos are so full of spite it doesn't surprise me more than it saddens me.

Nah I'm an actual Anglo and i have no problem with frogs as long as they stay in Quebec. They are jew pawns like all the rest of us. We're in this together

I can speak Mandarin and English. There you go two languages.

But it's more fun to fuck chink chicks, they literally throw themselves at you.