Are you going to see Princess Mononoke in theaters for it's 20th anniversary, Sup Forums?

Are you going to see Princess Mononoke in theaters for it's 20th anniversary, Sup Forums?

Are you going to see San chew up and mouthfeed beef jerky in cinematic IMAX HD?

I don't like seeing movies in theaters alone, so probably not.

Maybe you and I can go together.

I saw it yesterday. It was really great. I'm glad my first viewing of this film was in a proper theater.

If there's a subtitled screening. Mononoke was a early and kind of bad effort on Disney's behalf.

Is there a list of screenings?

Indeed, I have no desire to see it in English.

sub autists

Ghibli dubs are fine you fucking faggots

Can't you appreciate the effort they put into the dubs? This isn't funimation

I'd gladly go with even the most socially awkward Sup Forumsnon to be honest. It's the thought that counts user, I hope you have a lovely day.

Subtitled screenings do exist in places that are having multiple screenings, my crummy little is only doing 1 and it's in English so I'll have to bear with it.

Sure, the dubs after Mononoke.

>Can't you appreciate the effort they put into the dubs?
Sure, I can appreciate that at least they gave a sincere effort, unlike that Sentai hack Steven fucking Foster.

That doesn't mean I'm going to drop $13 on a ticket when I know the movie sounds so much better in Japanese.

>Subtitled screenings do exist in places that are having multiple screenings
Yes, I see you're right now that I've checked my listings. In hindsight I would've been surprised if Seattle didn't have sub screenings. I'll enjoy it for you on Monday night, assuming I can stay awake that lte.

>Are you going to see San chew up and mouthfeed beef jerky in cinematic IMAX HD?
>the theather had jerky on the counter where you picked up tickets
>7usd

Yeah, FUCK Jack Links

I'm sneaking in my own jerky

yea I did that too

So is there a list of screenings?

Fathom events

>Plays once
>7 p.m. on a Monday
>Dubbed

Do you think I should buy tickets in advance?

Depends on where you live.

>not watching it on VHS or a CRT as was originally intended

If I knew about the screening that played on the 5th I would have.

>the movie sounds so much better in Japanese.

You autism is giving you a placebo effect when you hear moon

i forgot about this and missed the subbed version, should i go watch the dubbed version if i've never seen it?

Boise, Idaho.

It can't be that bad can it? I don't think we're a weeb capital or anything

Same. And you're guaranteed to be alone for subbed versions because people loathe subtitles.

The one I went to see was 60%~ percent full.

Where do you live, and was it on one of the small screens? Maybe it's because it's Fathom event at 7 PM and not actually running wide. I saw the Wind Rises subbed during the daytime and was completely alone in one of the big auditoriums.

Western NC, yea it was a regular cinema screen.

user don't be a faggot. I PREFER to watch anime dubbed, as long as it sounds good.

Yeah mines was maybe 80% full for the sub when I saw it yesterday, but then again, I live in a pretty big city.

I haven't watched any ghibli stuff yet. About to download everything, but now I don't know whether to get sub or dub.

>Spirited Away
>December 5
you failed me, Sup Forums

Don't remind me.

Looks like I'll be waiting 5 years for it to return to theaters.

Saw Spirited Away in December, was hoping the theaters in my area would also show Mononoke, but no dice apparently. There wasn't a very big turn out when I went to the Spirited Away screening so I figure my theater didn't want to lose money on another Ghibli film

No. Stop making 50 threads a day shilling this shit Disney.