ABC screenshots empty chan thead (that they likely made)

Journalism now consists of lurking this shitpile, taking screenshots of 0 reply threads and making front page articles from it

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-04/bikini-bridge-social-media-and-viral-contagion-of-body-ideals/9216876

Why are they so pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
archive.is/PtnVn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post aboriginal music now white boy.

*Twitches in Mr. Bean*

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

That's the video I was looking for. Thank you user.

I literally typed in "Abo's QandA"

How's the new emergence of the black plague treating ya? You know... from """"dancing""" with the dead.

Bikini bridge was a thing here though.

You new?

I haven't checked this shithole for 2 days, so it's hardly a noteworthy trend if it's already dead.

It was in 2014, did you even read the article?

No lel just want (You)'s which you have so willingly outpoured.

Let's arcive it
archive.is/PtnVn

SOO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:
Sup Forums makes a bullshit thread of shit tier.
nothing a normie would care about.
but yet people are so dumb that it goes viral.
and now abc digs up a 2 year old story, blaming Sup Forums for people being dumb?

the problem was never trolls, the problem is people being dumb shits.
and the second problem is the news pulling the dumbest shit thier subjects and managing to subvert them so the masses can swallow it better.

thats the circle of life, how are these news agencies any different than these Sup Forums memes?
they both try to sell shit to normies and exposing their need for dumb stories

You're not wrong kiwi

I am sorry, my internet is very slow.

FUCKING RARE

You know what's worse OP. Journalists don't even write stories about us. They use this website to make false flag threads that facilitate their needs. Those needs being writing stories about us that fit a specific narrative.

Journalism is a fucking joke.

Agreed.

Any way to prevent it, aside from mere accelerationism?

>that they likely made

So you're saying that they've learned to post like an actual Sup Forumsack?

Next they'll be deleting them too, and using it as proof of conspiracy.

Aboriginal's look like fucking aliens what the fuck

Why do you think most Aussies are more prone to race realism. It's hard to not see the fucking petrol sniffing alien right in front of you and think "we must be different".

ignore it. These people are digging their own graves. There's no consequences for us, especially since the worst thing that can happen would be people talking shit about Sup Forums.Think about it this way. Someone reads a story like that, either they come here, or they bitch like a libtard and never come here.

Just wow

That maybe true but the article op posted was a operation here to trigger fat feminists.

Don't know why they're dragging it back up now it was over 3 years ago

thnks

Ha ha. I saw your name last night. How are you my swedish friend?

>Stolen power from elites simply by being funnier than them

This point explain 99% of chans success.

i'm writing a book about this subject, care to name it?

"How I'll think I'll profit, from explaining others jokes: THE TRUTH."

It's because they don't get ratings anymore, and Sup Forums is inarguably growing yearly. So this is their way of trying to co-opt our growth for their own gain. It's a pathetic last ditch effort.

Lol, I didn't read OP's link until I saw your post. Sad!

winner

If you really title it like that I promise to buy a copie m8t

Buy this book or your mother will die in her sleep: A journey into (You). Also, the game.

>Why are they so pathetic?

Because they are lazy pieces of shit who do fuck all "journalism" work apart from following trends online and what reuters and CNN are saying.

Modern Journalism needs to be purged. They all should be jailed for treason. They earn a fortune for lying and sniggering at the rest of us with insane shit "Now there are 76 genders" and "We must let infinite immigrants into our country"

>operation bikini bridge
been lurking all day for 3 days and never seen this shit, so obviously msm getting desperate
also organising shit is bannable

it's a 2014 post

Hmm.. that means they'll probably discover the Shia thing by the end of next year.

>ABC is having their third bench journalists go through the history of 4chins shitposting in an attempt to understand what is happening in this timeline
Oh boy do they have a doozy of information to get through by the time they catch up to the current year.