>flooded with spics chinks and nogs
>most speak horrible english if any
>shit traffic
>shit people
>shit government

Where should I go fellow burgers?

You should go kill yourself you cali scum

are you white?

How old are you, 16? You neglected to mention the single worst part of living in CA which is taxes for all the bullshit public outreach programs.

None of the isssues you mentioned matter to me and most Californians. Spics keep to themselves, traffic sucks but not everyone faces that problem, ridiculous amount of chinks but they’re good for the economy.

Most people around me in LA only really give a shit about homeless people being the equivalent of zombies in the walking dead.

Yes

Go to P.A Nice place, comfy. Hardly any drama here.

Set a better example for an ailing state. Stay there, then tell the liberals and beans you hate so much to go raise their 20 wives' sons in Texas, especially because the cost of living is much cheaper.

if you like nuclear fallout or being buried in the ground by an earthquake then stay

Oh silly, the former will never happen. The latter though, hmm... I should invest in earthquake insurance, although the building codes have evolved tremendously.

travel around the country for a bit until you find something you like.

Stop being such a nigger. The spcs are literal SUBHUMAN tier and the chinks always vote for larger government. Thats a fact. Guess what, if you want small government and lower taxes, news flash, youre going to need majority white males.

I know that might burst you little bubble, but unless every Californian looks in the void and calls it by its true name, then their is no hope. Stop being a raging homosexual and understand reality as IT IS.

isn't philly a shit hole

Literally anywhere in the Midwest. I live there, and literally nothing happens here, unless you're in the Ohio/Michigan area, lots of niggers and spicks here

Says the leaf, whose whole country is where California is headed.

Oklahoma
Texas
North Dakota
Arizona
Wisconsin
Kansas

imagine $200 billion+ of damage and 50k+ lives lost, mmmm

This send them all to Texas will make ice job easier

says the fucking leaf

With that flag stay there.

Isn't pitt a shithole.

checked and hail satan

Yes leave it. Go to Texas. Similar climate I suppose, and you might help offset the shitskin birthrates there for a while.

>sb239 passing was leaf teir

GTFO

What countries are spics, though? Chile gave us Pinochet, and yet many 56%ers think that it is somewhere near Mexico, and therefore spicland.

I am looking to bail also, just a shit storm in the Bay Area now.
I bought my house 20+ years ago and have around 650K profit coming when I cash out.
I have been working with realitors in south west Oregon(Coos Bay down to Brookings, but 20 miles inland) and in Nevada south of Reno(Mindin, Gardnerville).
White people, zero crime, no traffic and property is really cheap.
My goal is to be within 10 hours of the Bay Area so I can still visit family 4-5 times a year easily.

stop spamming this garbage comic
looks like an autist made it
>weird distracting pipes on the roof, why?
>who the fuck cares about oregon why is it only them and the whole united states in this comic
>stupid fucking unfunny 3rd pane pun
>disfigured drawing of california in 3rd pane
>fake ben garrison to give it more credibility

fuckin autist

Dont forget about this new tax plan. You'll be paying more federal since you won't be able to deduct state tax anymore. Gotta subsidize those red states!

That's why I live a safe distance outside of it.
I Love PA

Not oregon, northern California...

Stay in your containment zone

What if I just bought a house lads ?
Scared what’s going to happen under Trumps tax plan...

No instead you should move out to Northern California
In my area
>99% white
>Conservative
>Countryside
>Little to no crime
>Friendly people
>rich

It will stabilize

Not all dark skins are bad

>mfw californians are essentially immigrants

No, stay there. Dont need you cali fakes spreading your sanfransicko cancer any where else on the planet.

No fucking way, no more shitty California fags in my state fuck you. Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas are all already flooded with gauged ear meth smoking gay ass accent liberal voting California diaspora. You have to go back

The grave.

>leaf

norcal is still mostly white.

but probably oregon or washington would be best desu

just stay out of portland and seattle and you'd be pretty comfy

I've always heard the Californians were unpopular in the rest of the country what makes californians so bad?

Don't listen to him, he's exaggerating. Sup Forums hates california when most of them haven't been there to judge whether or not it's shitty. Yeah there's a few libtards here and there and some fucked up laws, otherwise its a great state with advancing technology and jobs, with amazing views

>what makes californians so bad?
pic related

climate/geography of california is amazing, it's too bad its filled with niggers, spics, whores, kikes. and soyboy faggots

It's pretty sad when even Californians feel bad for you snow niggers....

>whores
Hollywood hookers are as best as I can tell 100% black men dressed up as women. Where can I find the whores from all those glorious 80s films?

No. I am a richfag and my wife daughter and I moved to NJ to be near family for 6 months Bc we thought it would be a more wholesome place to raise a daughter. It was utter fucking shit and totally different than when we grew up there in the 90s. The whole country is the same so unless you have a job you can do from Idaho or Utah or something it's all one globalist toilet. At least Cali has nice weather and is pretty.

>who the fuck cares about oregon why is it only them and the whole united states in this comic
>disfigured drawing of california in 3rd pane
>fuckin autist

That's northern California, not Oregon. Many norcal residents want to split off from the south and form their own state - Jefferson. And you hurl accusations of autism while drooling on yourself while typing. Idiot.

Where in the north are you? I've considered a move to Eureka. Still not sure though.

Californians are famous for moving to escape the conditions they created... and then voting for policies in their new states that recreate the very conditions they fled from.

If you can afford to live there, stay. If you leave you'll realize how badly other places suck (which is just as much or worse, just in other ways). Move to Temecula, Murrieta, or some other place in the middle of nowhere or mountains. Darkies hate the cold.

Skip over to Idaho. Just don't bring any Californian faggotry with you.