>live in it
>save shekels

Did I just outsmart the housing jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure buddy. enjoy winter.

yeah, your rampant consumerism sure showed schlomo

cant wait until the DMV steal it using their paid thugs (the police)

>Cant handle cold
>Cant handle wind

The jew wins this one

Wtf am i supposed to live in then?

>Tornado: Fucked
>Propane explosion: Fucked
>Niggers invade: Fucked
>Brakes give out: Fucked

But yeah, you'd save a fuck ton of money

You may have outsmarted the heebs but not mother nature. Unless it's an airstream or something solid I wouldn't solely depend on a camper.

what's it like? are you set on one spot or do you travel? how much do you spend to keep it running?

are you white? you're not supposed to live. you're in the middle of the destruction of the white race.

America was only free when it was BRAVE, and you're all sleepwalking fucking pussies that don't want to believe what's happening before your eyes.

Start killing cops.

Bump

>(((living)))
goy...

F

No, create alternative government systems where the current government is clearly failing.

When the current monopoly isn't giving people what they want, you can offer to give it to people instead. Find out what the government is failing to give people and supply that.

What about this?

Sup Forums is a board of peace. praise kek and checkem

Propane, tornado are unlikely
Niggers invade........true but i have adequate self defense.
Brakes.......oh come on.....

>Get shot
You forgot this part if you do it in America

They make pop up campers with glory holes already installed in sweden?

>blocks your path

I live in socal tho

You'll end up spending as much heating your ass during winter as you would paying rent for an actual apartment

Maybe even more.

I've used one of those campers you posted in the OP. They are okay for summer camping, but they are not warm in the slightest. You might as well be sleeping outside in a sleeping bag. It is okay to use for a weekend or two camping. It is not something I would rely on for living unless I was incredibly desperate AND had to move around constantly.

I wouldn't that particular one.
Need one with a solid popout or you're going to be fucking cold.

> (You)
>You'll end up spending as much heating your ass during winter as you would paying rent for an actual apartment
>
>Maybe even more.
>
>I've used one of those campers you posted in the OP. They are okay for summer camping, but they are not warm in the slightest. You might as well be sleeping outside in a sleeping bag. It is okay to use for a weekend or two camping. It is not something I would rely on for living unless I was incredibly desperate AND had to move around constantly.
But I live in socal bruh....its always warm here.

Like wut?

Where do you keep it? They've been cracking down on overnight parking everywhere.

Thinking about just buying a lot out the road and putting it there.

You need somewhere to park it though and land is expensive.

Be sure to keep every window and exit closed so heat doesn't escape.

Get an RV.

Oh well, in that case go right ahead.

I can't stop an idiot who's convinced himself shooting his own nose off is a good idea.

Go right ahead man. Ignore everyone telling you that it's a retarded idea. THEY are the retards, not you.

BLM land is available to stay on, certain rules and restrictions apply.

This is such bullshit. They want to make it illegal to fucking park overnight? Goddamn jews.

You'll need some ventilation for the CO2 that thing will produce if you ever wanna wake up again.

But you'll get the chilly bumps in the winter, lil' guy.

>But I live in socal bruh....its always warm here.

I keep hearing that, mainly for homeless. Even San Diego it's cold and shitty in the morning over Summer, usually no sun until noon. Even 100+F deserts are hitting 40F right now.

How do i know everyone isnt jidf and trying to keep a rent slave?

So you say it's retarded because it will be too cold and he tells you it never gets cold where you live and he's the retard somehow?

I've used pretty much the exact same model when hunting.

On some public streets and parking lots, usually through an ordinance.

>get automated vehicle
>have it do laps in a safe low speed smooth area while you chill out and sleep

good luck getting a girlfriend and raising kids in a fucking tent trailer.. (or any other trailer lmao)

But i thought the pop up was drafty and doesnt hold heat

An RV would be better. Could be expensive, but you could probably rebuild an used one. You can actually move if need to. Rest stops are great, if not closed.

I got my waifu pillow senpai

That doesn't kills the ((((housing jew)))). This does.

You can stay on public lands for 2 weeks max, or any Wal Mart parking lot. Living in a camper, RV or van is hard coin.

"Carbon Monoxide is the product of incomplete gas combustion often because appliances are improperly adjusted. Properly functioning propane appliances will produce what is called an "ideal burn" during combustion and present no danger of Carbon Monoxide poisoning."

If functioning correctly it will burn hot enough to burn all of the fuel its releasing and thus create co2 over carbon monoxide.

Your solution sucks.

Just buy a ford e250 van, throw a mattress in there, and park it in a Walmart parking lot every night.

Make sure you buy a portable chemical toilet.

Fuck yeah that thing looks awesome!

>Not having a boat to live on if you need to bug out or fuck off to wherever.

innawoods

or a friends driveway

>Start killing cops.

Pretty much what I do, bought a property to hunt on, leave a camper down there for when I'm hunting. I don't live in it or their though.

I lived in a camper for awhile, not a pop up one, but a real one. It was not great. Small shower, having to empty your black water tank every other week at the dump station, keeping bugs out, small hot water tank and so on. Apartments are nicer. Sure, you save money on the camper, but the creature comforts are worth it to me.
I made due and saved money, but I really didn't enjoy it full time.
Camper stays are for a few days at a time, not months at a time, you wear the thing out.

I would suggest to any young male to get a class A license and drive over the road for a few years. Either live in your truck or go home with the parents/family member. You would have almost no bills and could pocket a large amount of your income. Not to mention how cheap a CDL class/test is. And you would make more than someone finishing school with a 4 year degree.

Do that a few years...see the country.......poke a variety of snatch along the way. After a few years have several gs in the bank. Then do whatever.

It's a great idea for a few months or maybe a couple of years. As long as you're young and ready to deal with the sacrifice. You just have to be saving money in the meantime for a down payment on a house (in Arizona where you can actually afford it)

Sure. If you want to live like a hobo.
I enjoy my 3 bedroom house. Large kitchen & dining room. Large living room. 2.5 baths. Large laundry room. Nice library/den/study. Large two car garage. Full basement. Plenty of storage for tools, gardening equipment, riding mowers, tractor & 4-wheeler. I’m on 12 acres of land, but sure. Go ahead & live in a pop-up tent on wheels.

RIP OP

So what kind of employment does one hold while living in a garbage truck?

>hired for a new job
>first day, pull up in your garbage truck house
>Hey boss, its cool if I just live in the parking lot right?
>lose job for being a fucking loony who lives in a garbage truck

Even if you don't park it at the job overnight you're going to be driving to work in your garbage truck house and look like an insane asshole. Unless you work at a tattoo shop or something these things actually matter.

Just concentrate on getting your monthly payments low.
Camping is a hobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE&t=

Not just living innawoods

Leaf logic

It's for freelancers, not for wagecucks that work day and night so their boss can be richer.

ok where do you park it, freelancer?

>first day, pull up in your garbage truck house
>Hey boss, its cool if I just live in the parking lot right?

fuckin lol'd

This is the way of the future.
Off-grid hikikomori cyberpunk.

Maybe if you don't care about people judging you, or having a wife and family. No one besides SJW roasties, dumb rednecks, or autistic survivalist would want something like that.

well obviously You'd have a dank as fuck motorbike for your daily commute.

yes, this is how you outsmart the jew. Living tiny sucks ass, though. Better than being a jew slave, though you still need to pay the insurance jew and the fossil jew.

>Start killing cops.
Nice try CIA nigger

Biggest problem would be internet. An acceptable or inexpensive mailing address too, many places don't send to PO boxes, which can be $30/month for a small one. If you don't want a normal job, any other way to get money seems to be doing work online.

Buy land in Alaska, build your own house.

>40F
>Cold
Topjej fuckin southerners

Op here

I dont want a big rv because i am planning on building a house out of garbage and use the pop up as a guest house later on

Nice.

Camping tents come with AC/Heater

This.

Questions.
How do you shower?
Where can you legally camp indefinitely?

Easier said than done. Where at in alaska. Also i lived there when i was a milfag. Its very expensive to live there.

Dude just move to Nicaragua and rent an apartment in paradise for $150/month

Fuck Alaska do that in Maine or NH

Well if i bought a lot and ran power out there I can just make an outhouse and drill a well. Ill then build some small sheds for farming then build a wood fired hot water heater and use a tub for bathing

Truck stops.

Bro land in california or texas is pretty cheap if you dont mind being out the road

You guys are all morons. You have to pay a property tax, or rod tax, or some some kinda tax. I'm gonna retrofit a zepplin and live in that. I can fish for birds for food and collect rainwater to drink. I will piss and shit overboard, directly onto you grond dwellers. Until the Jews evolve wings, I will be fine.

But both those states are crawling with niggers

Not out in the country there isnt

If you just need a temporary shelter on your own land you'd do better/cheaper with straw bale house or yurt.

Do it faggot!

>when user forgets to turn off his dildo bike

When evaluating costs the pop up tent is cheaper when bought used

this is better
have watermaker/ice machines/2 generators, catch your own food, 2000g fuel capacity, weather is shit-leave, satphone/tv, plenty of room for storage.
ultimate bug out rig. radar and sniper tower

Going from 100F average, yeah, it's cold.

>reverse osmosis system brakes
>4000 for parts
>cant drink salt water
>die

Dont even get me started if the reduction gear fucks up

>HRC
DROPPED

what about propane tornados?

and you think you're winning ?

hahahahahahhahaa

This as well, with a pop up tent if the ac breaks i have plenty of ways to keep a cross breeze happening

only if you invested in cryptos and became a millionnaire goy

Thats why i like the pop up trailer vs a yurt or just a shed

I pack up the pop up trailer and bounce