Reminder that the same conditions are set now as were in 1932

>Single party has been in control for almost a decade
>Has even stayed in government with their own rival to avoid losing power
>Popular nationalist party on the rise, gains surprisingly high seats in parliament
>Current government can't form a coalition with anyone anymore, raising possibilities for a second government

Just keep in mind lads. Hitler didn't win a majority the first time he won seats, but he made enough of a fuss that he forced a second election, and by then won the highest number of seats.

Also remember, that second election didn't come for another 2 years after the first. Germans, hang tight, it'll be a rough ride but you may just come out victors in the end. You have a friend in America and Britain this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0oAsJwQde7g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Weidel
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing will happen, afd will not be gaining anymore support

> a woman

>Trump will never win the primaries
>Trump will never be president
>Afd won't win anymore seats

Is AFD starting to win here or something?

Image related. Hold on a bit longer Europe.

>nationalism
>or any other far right ideology
>popular in germany

Nationalism only rose in the 1930s because the German people were living in actual squalor and the world was against them. That situation BREEDS nationalism. Today? Most of the world likes germany and they live comfortable lives.

Not AT ALL the same conditions.

Germans deserves to go extinct. Every single one I've met is cucked beyond belief

>Perception vs reality

If germanfags feel it isn't going well, the reality does not mean much

You made the Kaiser mad.
Fuck political parties

youtu.be/0oAsJwQde7g

>Most of the world likes Germany and they live comfortable lives
>Anybody wanting to visit Germany in its state of post-migrant post-terror hell
>Anybody in Germany feeling comfortable becoming a minority in their own country

It'll catch on. Even if the majority doesn't feel that way, it only takes a strong minority to convince them of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Weidel

Ok so instead of picking a leader that looks strong and charismatic they pick a dyke who is running for a party that opposes homosexual marriage? Is the AfD actively trying to lose what they gained?

The question is, will you have enough germans to vote for a right wing by the time they wake up?

Oh I'm sorry I thought you were talking about Anglos. I've never met so many people who found race mixing to be acceptable as Anglos. Holy shit Anglos are the absolute worst of anyone, they're the ones who started this shit. They fucked their monkey slaves when they brought them to America. They willfully invited Pakis and Muslims into all of Europe. They then brought the same policies upon Canada and Europe.

Even in my day to day life, every single Anglo I've ever met has been nothing but a pro race mixing fence riding faggot. They are so wound up in their ideas of "sensibility" and "being reasonable" that they will never take a firm stance on anything.

Not only that but now a NIGGER IS PART OF THE ROYAL FAMILY.

God I fucking hate British people so god damn much.

Hitler forced himself into office.
You don't need enough of one population to vote on anything.

ipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932

Read the summary of the article

Didnt copy whole thing
Correction
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932

But WILL they do it is the question.

As a dyke she is allowed to say many things white hetero males are not allowed. The same is with Milo.

its surely just a coincidence :^)

The immigrants have to make life in Germany unbearable.

Except Trump is a man. You are delusional if you think a woman can make a country great.

>royal family
They aren't our royals and a lot of white men died to make it that way. Britain has been lost for years. Let it go.

Just wait for the welfare state to collapse in 3... 2... 1...

>t. Shitskin Prajeet
Go back to India faggot.

They're full of Jew blood anyway. I have no idea why anyone is anything but amused they're getting nig blood too

>The immigrants have to make life in Germany unbearable.
Nigger.. what is your definition of unbearable? Sweden-tier hand grenades?

Germans have nationalism and normal, healthy instincts of loving and not hating yourself beat out of them systematically from a young age.
Barring something drastic nationalism will never really rise there again.
Sorry guys.

Your argument is bullshit. German citizens' comfort is deteriorating by the fucking minute! They can barely go outside without the threat of robbery, assault, and rape. Your argument is so stupid that I'm wondering if you're really that stupid or just a shill.

Life is livable in Germany and Sweden right now. Anything now is an overreaction.

INB4 Britain declares war on Germany.

Honestly I think the logical outcome at present is Europe is conquered by Islam and Jews get pushed out. Then Russia sees Europe as free game and kills everyone.

Rapefugees ARE going to be massacred. The tipping point is coming, and anyone who says otherwise either is a self-hating, white-guilt, soy-fag, head-up-their-ass leftist or is a rapefugee themselves.

>Wilhelm greatly admired the success which Hitler was able to achieve in the opening months of the Second World War,
>[He]personally sent a congratulatory telegram when the Netherlands surrendered in May 1940: >"My Fuhrer, I congratulate you and hope that under your marvellous leadership the German monarchy will be restored completely."
>Hitler was reportedly exasperated and bemused, >[He] remarked to Linge, his valet, "What an idiot!".

sorry for bad format plz no h8

dont forget what happened in those 2 years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion

I'm in the US and I live on ramen noodles because I can barely pay my fucking rent, you cunt. Half the Western world is like 1920s Germany right now.

Hitler was a disaster for Germany, which we are still reeling from today. LARPing as a Nazi only hurts nationalism today.

>larping as nazi to make sure normies never support you and keep on bending over to rapefugees

Spotted the jews. Day of the oven fast approaches.

lol. welcome to Sup Forums faggot.

fyi: larping as nazis = shills
just like in real life

whites couldn't even properly genocide the Jews and niggers when genocide was socially acceptable to promote on a mainstream platform - now you think it's going to happen today or anytime in the near future LOL

grow up you delusional child

We are in an age of materialism and egalitarianism. We society collapses in 30 years due to the end of a cycle, west will revert back to there primal instincts

society is far less stable than it was in the 1930s.

The collapse might come sooner this time around.

judge Hitler by his actions, not by his words.

>a fucking leaf
someone screenshot

ive been alive since the 50s yes im old...and I can say without a doubt that other than the cuban missile crisis not once has it felt like we might as well spend it all now because tomorrows not going to be here much longer

>Except Trump is a man. You are delusional if you think a woman can make a country great.

That's why Trump is going to do it

woman and the power given them are the number one threat to mankind out side of ape people.

lmao Hitler is trash

Are you saying the world isn't against America?

It is not possible to be any more stupid than that.

Germany could be set to break apart the EU, and give each country back their own currency. Something banking institutions would like, something that would be popular for upcoming politicians (more jobs, if only incrementally trading money, printing money and so on) It would also diversify the mineral market as poorer countries could use lesser expensive metals to frank their coins.

It would have to come about through civil war in Germany. The most stable country in the EU, unfortunately it would have to be at the same time as a civil war in the US to break apart their economy too. The benefits of doing this in the USA (for the resulting countries) would far outweigh those of breaking apart of the EU for those countries.

Unfortunately it is unlikely to happen as these economies are making too much money globally from their single market. Smaller markets would be too costly for the rest of the world (looking at you India and china)

Most likely there will be a further constriction of economic zones - some fighting is south east Asia between India, china and Russia swallowing up a few of those countries and currencies.

Basically the global situation like in 1984. Or maybe not.

Most likely more and more politics. And nothing will happen until the idle teenagers have really run out of adrenaline and need more and more extreme situations to feel alive and important.