Any opinions on this asshole?

Any opinions on this asshole?

only liberal who see's the danger of Islam.

>asshole

You pretty much covered it OP. Also, oil driller.

House nigger

he's going down soon
check these fucking digits

He never was "up". He's a clown for morons with the same relevancy as rick & morty appealing only to intellectually lazy pot smoking college students.

I have a friend who went to high school with him. Nobody liked him. Easy to see why he became such a looser.

douchey kike

Kike

NEW RULE
All kikes get on the train.

PEDOPHILE

KID LOVE PRODUCTIONS

This madman literally said “house nigger” on live tv and got away with it

Kramer yells at some niggers in a comedy club and it ruins his career, this guy does it openly and laughs it off

H-how is he that based

He has conservatives on his show to argue opinions, it's not a liberal circlejerk all the time..

Underrated

He went from completely insufferable to being one of the most tolerable leftwingers. Stranger than fiction.

He's a smug dickhead and I don't agree with him on some things but I respect him. He listens to the other side and he doesn't censor himself. His show is one of the few things I actually watch on TV if I actually watch TV, and his docu Religulous opened my eyes to religious bullshit

He secretly knows he's wrong about everything, but has no idea how to back out of it. Anyone familiar with the history of his program can tell his smugness is now either faked, or giving way to exasperation. He's probably one of the only Leftwing commentators who knows that the jig is up.

maher 2020.

The epitome of all snarky leftists.