Are we the bad guys?

Are we the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leni_Riefenstahl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_of_the_Will
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympia_(1938_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah.

the winner = the good one
the loser = the bad one
thats how history works. terrible!
but srsly, we cant let you get the nuke codes

FPBP

Nope, they are. We probably should start bullying the roasties on the other team more though.

OH NO WOMIN AND MINORITIES ARE BNEING OPPRESSED!

FUCK TRUMP! WE NEED MORE REFUGEES AND ISLAM NOW!

Pol is not the alt-right.
Pol is not right wing.
Pol is not concrete.

Though she is right to some degree.
>Inb4 Feminist
The retarded sperging around women I have seen on here is beyond autistic sometimes.
Not every female supporting traditionalist values is a attention seeking roastie.
A movement such as this should be appealing to the entire Group it tries to sway to its side, and that includes white women. Autistic sperging wont get this shit anywhere.

shitskins, niggers, women, faggots, and trannies are all bad, only bad guys disagree

The only thing we all have in common is endless hatred.

We can't even be nice to women who do their best to be servile towards us. We still viciously attack them for the littlest things. How can we possibly be taken seriously?

>female supports non-left shit
>shills instantly call her a 'fake kike puppet'

you are like babies
thats why you will never win

No group will ever be 100% similar. I'm sure only the most bitter people really hate women all together, btw. The idea isn't to be taken seriously. It's to be right, and help ourselves.

We have to revoke women's right to vote. It's the only way to save our race, our family and change the biased family court system destroying fathers

>We can't even be nice to women who do their best to be (attention seeking) towards us
Delete all e-celeb threads plz

We have to purge the virgins. Incels ruin everything they touch. Literally why Islamic countries have so many fucking suicide bombers.

Think about the number of Elliot Rogers fans. Disgusting, subhuman garbage. Movements like this naturally attract people with nothing to be proud of, but they need to work on themselves instead of projecting everything outward.

Thinly veiled Lauren Southern defence thread. Get lost homos.

Voting should be 1 per household. That's basically what it used to be anyway. Unmarried people have no stake in society long-term, and should therefore not be given voting privileges.
We need to direct more people back to /r9k/. Tara McCarthy isn't an intellectual or good speaker, but even then, she's a good propagandist. And anyone who attacks our girl Lauren Rose is beyond basement dwelling tier.

She makes great propaganda. Simple as that.

Fuck off faggot. Same thread for days in a row. Fuck off!!!!!

Why is there a need for Sup Forums to be taken seriously?

my accelerationist policy is not restrained by contemporary morality. people are not good or bad, they're either a reactant or a catalyst.

>thinking you will repeal the 19th amendment before you close the borders
good luck with that

>woman inserts herself where she isn't wanted or needed
>YOU NEED TO START RESPEKKIN US WOMYN, WE ARE NOT FEMINISTS WE SWEAR

fucking hell

>the work on yourself meemay
Shut the fuck up you absolute homofuck queer.
I could be a beatiful chad millionaire with a 7 inch cock and still be disgusted by all of the entitled walking disease bags known as women.
Maybe the whores should start working on making themselves desirable?
What's that? You just want another Corona and to twerk on Jumariquise's junk all night? Thought so.

No we are men and women dont belong in politics. They have a supporting role, as in the kitchen and baby making and caretaking.

Womens vote was a mistake

voting in general was a mistake

Good, I can feel the sarcasm. Forget your democrat ways, you are making progress

True. We need a true leader like an almighty king to make the cucks suffer under his boot

this is why I can't take you "women do not belong in politics" people seriously. 99% of men also do not belong in politics.

She's so stupid she doesn't understand libs false flagging her. She shouldn't have a voice.

>We
You gotta go

>99% of men also do not belong in politics
but 100% of women don't belong in politics

unironically based

I don't get why people think I hate all these sub-humans? Is it because I categorize them honestly and call them what they really are? I don't hate niggers. They can go to africa and nig around all they want. I actually don't care about them at all. The problem is when they come to my country, which had as close to no crime as you can get and fuck it up. I still don't hate them. It's in their nature. If they could handle an advanced civilization they would have one in niggerland. You don't put a fish in a bowl and get angry at it when you have to change the water every day. Of course the fish can't change it's own water. You should put it back in the ocean where it belongs. The people I hate are the people that changed my country. The politicians who made all these irreversible changes to my once perfect country that my ancestors had faught for for thousands of years. I also don't hate fags. I feel sorry for them. They got fucked in the ass as children which turned them gay. Very sad.

People like Tara, Laurens, and the rest, are not involved in politics, they have fucking youtube channels where they talk about things. do you actualy just want to ban people from talking about things? if nobody listened to them they would just be screaming into the void. They aren't running for political office, so you fucking retarded memes about women make no sense at all.

who wants to be taken seriosly faggot ? get back to T_D . Sup Forums never wanted to be relevant , we just want chaos .

I’m wondering when they are going to pick Alt-Right Plus

To anyone who wants to affect change in the real world:

If you don't help purge cancer like this, you're part of the problem.

this

move along drumpfties

Honestly most of Sup Forums is literal 15 year olds who just want to be edgy and value feeling like they're in a cool secret club than convincing normies of the ideals that they flip on depending on what is considered anti-mainstream that day.

This. ecelebs are a fucking cancer

Ethno nationalism will lead to stronger white societies lead by white values

White societies treat women the best and afford them the best rights and life.

We literally cannot be the bad guys

based

we need to get women OUT of the right

There will be no need when retarded shills realize that producing media (which is what a youtube channel is. They aren't being "involveld in politics") is something that women have always done, and its something they can entirely do from home, so its not even like they are not being housewives.

For fucks sake the best Nazi Prograganda was produced by a women

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leni_Riefenstahl

What they are doing is entirely inline with traditional gender roles, and the only people who don't think so are leftist shills like Shaun and Jen who are false flagging to sow division, and low iq idiots who eat up and parrot shill behaviour

I came here from SA like most Sup Forums origami userd after we were mass banned for being racist on my tank is fight.

We simply hate shit skins as a rule.

bitches love assholes

>E-thot trying to come off as ethnonationalist and feminist at the same time
>Expecting this to go over well when her audience is full of neoreactionaries and people who are fully aware of the association of feminism and declining birth rates and thus the hypocrisy of holding these two views

Just desserts desu

Women just don't belong in politics at any level. All they do is sow dischord, subvert, and factionalize. There's a reason they were excluded from the political realm in every western society since ancient fucking Athens. Heed the experience of your ancestors you despicable white knight lowlifes.

first post most concise post

They aren't invovled in politics they are just talking in to fucking webcams. If people choose to listen to them that is there choice. If you don't want to listen to a women with a webcam, then you can choose not to listen to them.

The production of propaganda has always been something women have done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_of_the_Will
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympia_(1938_film)

Most women are followers dipshit. Which means men have to lead and shape them into what they want. They WANT to be lead.

>He's a male feminist

Absolutely disgusting. kys right now.

>women paying attention to "anonymous trolls"
they are showing their ignorance and the reason politicians target women for easy votes

>women can't handle the bants
What's new?

yes I'm a male feminist who thinks women should serve the same role they did in nazi germany

good people are the ones writing the history books read orwell

>part of the problem
Commie shit stain detected. Fuck off back to plebbit.

no we dont want more women in the alt right
we dont want any women in the alt right
women should be raped and corralled in the kitchen without an internet connection
oops sorry only unmarried virgins can be "raped", roasties are worthless loose holes

you know how I can recognize shills? they usally just spout off some Sup Forums memes to ive the illusion that they fit in while also holding utterly irrational positions give no evidence to back them up

This. Women don't belong in politics.

Listen here you fucking faggot we are not all the same. I come here to remain anonymous and talk logical politics, specifically tax plans and the problems with authoritarian governments, not spew hatred.

>women who do their best to be servile towards us
they dont
alt right roasties are self serving, structure ruining parasites
they're like termites
accept women anywhere and it turns into a vaginal discharge fest

Women have no place in a political movement. I appreciate that they want to help our race but that's not what they should be doing.

>nawalt
nice flag cuckito

/pol being taken seriously is the worst thing that could happen to us ya goof. Look at Trump. Retards are STILL not taking him seriously at all even though it should be pretty clear at this point that he is incredibly competent.

This is why anime girls and BRAP posters are necessary, they throw off the normies so we can get shit done.

>How can we possibly be taken seriously?
nice female argument and concern

I don't obsess over t-levels, or alpha/beta-ness or hate foreigners or gays or blacks.

I just hate faggots, niggers, and invaders.

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind, only some of the people on it are.

k

this
then you might as well kill yourself or get niggerpozzed right now you defeatist cuckold

>WORSHIP ME AND TREAT ME LIKE A PRINCESS
>'no'
>WOOOOOOOW WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN SO MUCH??? VIRGIN?????

>Pol
kys

who cares about some brown roastie attention whore's opinion?

That's how war works, its guys who pray to the same god that think they are fighting the bad guy.

The nazis thought they were the good guys, and so did we. They prayed to the same god that we did.

I just realized Im a happening fag. That wants WW3, event hough itll be brutal. Though I think a real war would reset the world and its culture, no matter the victor. No matter what happens the jews will play both sides, so if the west falls. The Jews would have already settled elsewhere.

they aren't part of any movement. they are literally just talking into webcams from their homes.

if you thought that women shouldn't go to rallies, marches, and run for office, then I would understand your points, but you are literally complaining about women talking about things, and worse you are complaining that women are talking about things you agree with. Do you at least understand a little bit as to why I think you are insane?

Yeah, but so is everyone else. At least we stand for national identity and unity through that identity.

Maybe, but if we are, it's because we're trying to do the right thing.

>nufags won't understand what nawalt means
>they'll have to google it
>they'll confuse "nufags" with "newfags"

Every woman I have ever talked to is a vapid moron. They have done nothing but repeat other people's points. I couldn't care less if they speak for us or not. The fact is probably only bloodshed will save our people. Women that can't help there and don't have kids, are useless to me. These women spend a life in school for useless degrees then decree that working men are beneath them and low status. Like your fuck ass retarded liberal arts degree will pay the bills? If they wanted more men with degrees then they would stop applying to college en mass. But they don't. They compete with us for spots in careers when they should be striving to be useful mothers. They party and wreck their bodies, and take drugs, when they should be protecting their eggs.

>Le based skeptic centralist man who hates "SJWs" but can't accept the fact they they are helping SJWs.

all I'm saying is that if you literally think it is not possible to close the borders democratically while women have the vote, you might as well just organize a military coup because voting isn't going to solve any problems in your worldview so voting rights are the least of your worries

i eagerly await more of these weird meltdowns
>I'M TELLING YOU EVERYTHING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WANT TO HEAR PLEASE LOVE ME
>hahahh DAE everyone is fucked up but me

>They have done nothing but repeat other people's points.

Gee thank goodness none of you faggy incels do this.

who wants to bet its liberals sending her hate mail pretending to be alt-righters.

Was most of Sup Forums pol neglected and abused as children?

>they are literally just talking into webcams from their homes.

They're doing more than that. They're mustering armies of pathetic white knights like you who come here and shit everything up. The worst part about tradthots isn't them, it's you. Their knights are insufferable.

Jesus christ

why do you keep giving this soyboy cuck free ads? Stop promoting this guy.

Do they dye their hair and chop their dicks off?
>inb4 muh based trannypedes

why do her feel look like jewish horse shit?

I don't actually watch any of their videos. I'm just not an autistic sperg who is incapable of cognition

>Black = evil
>antifa = wearing black
>niggers = black
Nope.. Doesn't check out OP

feet*

fuck

this

/pol is not alt right by virtue of not associating with the rest of it like those gay redditors and the rest of them, but,
without Sup Forums there is no alt right. Sup Forums wants to be Hoppe libertarian but when treaded upon will go Nazi mode. In modern media babble terms this is right wing.

Disputes exist within Sup Forums like religion but ultimately this board and the wave of power it creates is driven by anger and hate as a reaction. A reaction to the obvious observation that we are being fucked over

>we
As far as I'm concerned there is no we.

I see murder suicide in this goys future