Hello Sup Forums I am half native American half European I wanna know can I date a white girl?

I wanna know are people like me allowed to date white girls, what other races should I date if not? Am I just a mutt??

buzz me mulatto.

which tribe?

Thankfully I am nigger free, and If you think Asians, and Mexicans are racist you should try natives. Most natives are poor because they can not see a black person with out calling them out on there niggererdom. It's the craziest thing I have seen, we get comfy federal jobs, and we have to reveal our power levels.

Cherokee/Tsalagi

Jim thorpe beat the nazis in the olymipics so get some bitches. I think he was souix so maybe diff races amonst em.

I just drove through Cherokee NC. it was pretty comfy desu and the natives looked more white/mixed than the ones I see out west. Blackfeet are nigger tier.

No, and you should date jews.

Sure, if you go abroad and find one.

How the hell did your family stay pure native for that long? Did they literally never leave the reservation? You're probably like 1/8

Sure.
Am mexican kkk haberdasher alt light indie game dev.
alt-30

Europeans were the actual First Nations...
So just realize whites have just as much heritage and ancestry to North America.
Your Siberian and Polynesian genes showed up to North America much later.
We are all mutts, but also all tribal and all with ancestry.
But NO human race is native, indigenous, or aboriginal to North America.
Thats a lie.

Muscogee/creek are the most cucked nigger tier of all natives. Had they not worked with the British I do believe we would still be a nation/nations. I do fear they might look like Mexico

Sure. Native blood blends well with Euro blood.

Date mixed girls or asians duh

No I am in fact more Native than white.

Oh also my GF is from Italy in fact english is her second language. She is from northern Italy not the shit skins in the south

Real Natives were white.
The Pauite killed them and stole the land in the genocide.

Facts must suck?

>he Pauite killed them and stole the land in the genocide.
I dont really care about a weaker white race that got exterminated by there stronger native counter parts, no more than I care about some 6 million ash tray wasters.

This. Also nice numbers