HOT

BEAN'D

WOW

How the hell do I mind break girls like my doujins

This dad sounds like a cuck.

>white girls

White girls love ethnic men

Girl in pic looks like she's in her 20s

Well she's probably already dead and her body stuffed with meth.

Sounds like she may have run away but then again not sure how credible a notshe is, could be kidnapping.

fake nose deleme this thread

burn the beans, become a meme

How the fuck will a 13 year old be allowed to just cross a boarder without a parent present?

I just fucking realised the girl in the pics fingers say "taco vip" holy shit that's fantastic.

Apparently she wrote daddy owns my body and my soul over and over again. Wtf. How does one hypnotise girls like this? Is he one of those Mexican warlocks?

coyote dumb nigger

fuck

There is no border patrol stopping you from going into Mexico retard. You think there is federal agents on the border asking you for your passport so you can cross into Mexico? I am from the border, kids from Mexico come to school every morning and then cross back to Mexico in the afternoon. All without adult supervision

Cartel Chads

BURN THE COAL

Of course they are Canadian.

SPIC'D

Why is that fantastic???

Would disembowel

fucking kek

she'll be homesick in a week, cry about wanting to go back, and then get beheaded and left in a dumpster in tijuana

because it makes her even more retarder. as if green hair wasn't a dead giveaway

white women really are pathetic

Baby gettin deep dicked tonight

Das how it es, ese

Glad I'm not her father to put it mildly.
Hope they get the guy and feed him to the fishes

i fuckign hate this photo and i fucking hate everytime i have to see it. its the most fuckign disgusting women ive ever seen on pol. id rather seen gore than this bitch with half chewed food drolling down her throat 5 times a day

This is sad. I hope they find her and bring her back home safely.

bruh that's the taco VIP you're talking about, tread lightly or she will come bite your dick off in your sleep

She's probably already been gang raped and killed. maybe they'll just force her to bring drugs back over the border under the threat of death.

Kek

that is an average white female

You'd be surprised how easy it is to groom kids over the internet, especially as an older male.

not that i know anything about it..

How do you warp a white girl's mind with broken english?

how the fuck is that thing 13

Don't even bother wasting resources looking for the whore. She'll end up on liveleak with her head being cut off.

white girls are extremely stupid

she looks like a breiflabb tbqh

she prolly dangles something in front of that sandwich before she ferociously strikes it

>girl

Um you suck as parents....

This is 100% a full blown mexican fairy faggot

If you post an image you're still bumping the thread retard

Damn Canada you struck gold with this one, also checked

Taco VIP needs to become the next mexican ambassador, maybe team up withthat legendary warlock

Naw she'll probably come back to America pregnant with a half Mexican and her good Texan Christian parents won't abort it. She'll then proceed to run away from home to California at 18 for gibs. The half Mexican kid will wind up joining ms13 or some shit.

Dip in the queso, your body's a waste-o

>hey bb u wan sum fuk?

It's just like my Sup Forums claymation manuals!

Lol

>make sure you have a TON of kids bro! otherwise you're killing the white race!
yeah no thanks

Why kidnap when you can get dumbass roasties to kidnap themselves?

This happens frequently. A handler is working her over the internet. Pretending to love her.
When she gets there. She will be kidnapped, hooked on drugs (forcibly) and sold into the sex trade.
Happens all the time.

she's probably on heroine right now getting fucked by random guys for pesos.

>lure some naive girl to mexico
>dope her up
>sell her pussy until she's used up

>forcibly
If you are fucking dumb enough to fall for this shit, i don’t think you are going to say no to feel good juice

New amerimutt meme ?

Le 56% face ?

this

Being a detective that gets and rescues these girls must be the most rough job out there. I can imagine a lot of cigarettes and beer and rainy days at the bar. Talk about a rough job, I imagine very few they are able to save. Somehow this hit me in the feels...

>Daddy owns my body and soul
And he's about to make top dollar selling them.

its chad genetics

they don't contemplate how to do this, they just do it. Tell that bitch you own her body, you own it, tell that bitch you own her soul, you own it.

what the fuck did this beaner say to her??? she's fucking hot. Motherfucker was probably rico suave

what kind of fish is that norwayanon and why are you poking it with a stick?

That girl was 13 16 years ago

>le 56% face

Lmao I would just do the bare minimum if I were a detective working these cases. She got into the situation herself, and her parents aided in it by not monitoring her. Anything that happens to her is justified.

As dumb as she is, a childs ignorance is the hardest thing to see wade away.

from the way her parents let her dress, i'd say that isn't the first daddy she's fucked

ayyy

ask the mexican seems like he did it

Justified? It is quite an injustice, is its not? What in this is just to you? It certainly is occurring and it has reasons... but justified?

What is just is that you are not a detective.
t. PLATO

This. She's probably already stretched herself out with her mom's hair brush.

Why do men insist on being called daddy lately? It is a pretty huge turn off.

power fantasy

gofundme /bring-ashlee-hattermann-home

how can a minor cross the border without a million questions?

fpbp

Bake the bean, lose your spleen

No more questions leaf she's on a mission to produce more 56 percents. A true American hero

I hope she ends up dead, it would teach her a valuable life lesson

her parents knew about this guy a year ago

Iel

I laughed too laud on that pic

A dead roastie best learn her lesson that way the only way. Good to see another supreme gentleman here.

My fucking sides!

>tfw quintessentially american

let this be a lesson to you all, NEVER NAME YOUR DAUGHTER ASHLEE (or any other variant of the spelling) she will become a whore 100% guaranteed

this but unironically

We lose if we dont have kids, but we lose if we have kids

goddammit weak fathers a plague on this earth