Dragon Ball Thread

Bra confirmed in the new canon arc, why can't we discuss DBS without getting our thread deleted? Just wondering...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVOZeT2W6Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dragon Ball Thread
>Thread
That's probably the problem.

Gee user. I don't know.

The last few db threads this week have been titles "Dragon Ball Thread" including the last one from earlier today.

The mods certainly didn't see them.

Someone made a thread 10min ago named "Dragon Bra Super" anf it still got deleted.

Maybe because you faggots keep making new threads before the old one dies/is about to die.

Theres a "Precure thread" up right now, and "Lupin the Thread" threads all the time, is this really an issue? If so they're been very selective and just punishing DB threads.

Last thread was at bump limit, isn't that enough?

Wait until it reaches page 10.

Theres a /m/ thread about iron man thats been up for 12 hours

I like Raditz

/m/ is a good board

Is that really the issue here? Been the OP to countless DB threads and i didn't have this issue before.
I mean i'm down to follow any rules I'd just like clarification.

Ladies and gentlemen your multiversal tournament MVP

Please, Toei.

>implying Toei calls any shots.

what's her fate?

based Gohan or based 17, I'm fine with both

They suffer from Sup Forums syndrome where people hate shit for being new

so what's the deal with magic in dragon ball, is it energy or something

Hell go SS rage not blue

>17 and 18 fight in a 2v2 match

That would be pretty awesome.

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A FAILURE

SoL filler before Super ends. We need at least one where Trunks and her interact. Also Grandpa Pico babysitting.

Why is Vegeta so gay?

Proof that Bra is finally born?

The better question is why is the animation so QUALITY

>yfw Gohan goes either Blue or Rage
>mainly to sell more action figures

is this legit confirmed i've heard rumors that goku is going to get a new ss blue related powerup for the multiverse tourney but this looks kind of like fanart/xenoverse fanservice because the watermark

Are you fucking stupid?

How the actual fuck can anyone say this is better than the manga. Fucking retards

go figure, ask this shit community a question and get insulted. fuck you

Serious answer, fan art can look better than the actual animation. See Watermarks are a pretty big red flag though.

i never know what to trust when it comes to this stupid show

I-Is episode 76 about Goku and Krilin g-getting high?

Yes.

Turtle Hermit is the best teacher

>Cell is going to show up in Super before Android 17

wew lad

>Goku and Krillin get high
>Nervous dad Vegeta
Picked up again

Mods are being autistic.

Don't put "thread" in the subject or they sperg out.

Can Frieza sense Ki? Has this been touched on?

No, he can't. It's been established before, and Goku even noticed during the Namek arc.

Yeah, I remember him being unable to sense it during the Namek arc, but what about in RoF?

>SS Black
I don't know why is so dense this people. Sparks are indicative of POWER.

>saiyan arc, Nappa uses a big amount of ki, so Toriyama draw sparks on Nappa
>saiyan arc, Vegeta uses a big amount of ki, so Toriyama draw a spark aura on Vegeta
>cell arc, post SS2 introduction, Cell reach the SS2 tier in his perfect form (by zenkai), so Toriyama draw an aura with sparks ala SS2
>black arc, post SS2 introduction, Black reach the SS2 tier in his SS form, so Toyotaro draw an aura with sparks ala SS2

I mean, 90% of the chapter, Black's hair is exactly like SS Goku's, only in two (not even consecutive) panels his hair is spikier than SS Goku's... and still less spiky than SS2 Goku. Even if his hair was the same as SS2 Goku in those two panels, what about it? Black use SS2 in the first panel, then goes down to SS1 to fight... use SS2 again in another single panel and goes down again to SS1 the rest of the fight?
If SS (any version of the form) Black have sparks every time he turns on his aura (regardless his hair), that means sparks are NOT a reliable source in Black. What's the source, then? His hair which the 90% of the chapter looks like SS Goku's hair (and looks a bit spikier/like SS2 Goku's hair for only two panels).

>SS2 tier people without sparks
Fusions, mystic Gohan, Buu forms, gods, they are already stablished as stronger than regular saiyan protags or specifically SS2 tier (or above), but Cell become stronger on screen and Toriyama's indicative of he's in SS2 tier now (even if he's not a SS2) are the sparks, and Toyotaro indicative Black reach the SS2 tier (even if he's not a SS2) are the sparks.

>Black beating "SS3 tier Trunks"
Inconsistent, we already know. SS2 Trunks was malnourished so Black doesn't needed his SS form (Trunks even said in the last chapter he forced Black go SS in the past, but not in a while). Healthy SS2 Trunks is only SS2 tier and Black is SS2 tier too if use his SS form, stop milking first Toyo inconsistency.

He did the same thing as Vegeta so he could go Blue.

>SS2 Trunks was malnourished so Black doesn't needed his SS form (Trunks even said in the last chapter he forced Black go SS in the past, but not in a while). Healthy SS2 Trunks is only SS2 tier and Black is SS2 tier too if use his SS form, stop milking first Toyo inconsistency.

Fuck me, just stop. It's a fuck up, plain and simple. You can't defend it no matter how much you reach.

Because Toei

>we get to see bulma pregnant

>we get to see Bulma's tits sag even more

Yes you can definitely put health and stamina into the equation for Trunks' encounter, the fuck up is from the fact Black acts weak comparative to SSJ2 Vegeta.

the whole episode is bulma screaming and giving birth for 20 minutes straight

>In the forest they find Freeza, Majin Boo, Cell
Damn it Toei, you really shouldn't have brought Cell for this.

Dont worry guys, i'll take care of this

Fuck forgot picture

Its just a hallucination/imaginary encounter based on chapter 1 of the Super manga

smonk weed errday lmao

>episode 73: Gohan has to play in a movie
>episode 74: Gohan has to rescue his daughter
>episode 75: Goku wants to train with Gohan
>the art for the next saga shows Gohan in his orange gi

he's coming back boys

>yfw it's not Bra
>yfw it's a boy
>yfw EoZ retconned
>yfw Salagir kills himself

he trained, so most likely he'd be able to now

>it's a boy
That would be funny as fuck

>Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu and other old foes they have fought
>other old foes they have fought

HE'S COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER EPISODE BOYS

They're on drugs, it's pretty obvious.

Goku Black >>>>>>>> Turles

Who's hyped for the premier of the dub tonight?
I haven't watched Toonami or anything DB related in years so i can't wait.

praise me

Why is the funimation dub on weekly schedule anyway?
The Italian dub is on a daily schedule, it's already at the RoF arc

toonami wants it to get ahead so they can schedule it better with their timeslots

That sounds great, looking forward to it. Sub isnt bad, but i hrew up on DBZ dubbed, and the japanese voices just arent the same

Bramasu confirmed.

There also releasing the kai buu saga with super too. Once that's over and if super get's really popular they might do two episodes every sat. instead of one

They would have to air it at like 4 to get the same viewership of 10-16 year olds and even then CN doesn't have swearing

>cancerous memes
>dub plebs
And you Sup Forumsermins wonder why these threads are getting deleted

Italian dub airs at around 2pm so
It's also pretty good, shame it's only the first 27 episodes until they buy the rights for the rest

Im just waiting to see
SSBKK

I watched the BOG movie when it came out in theaters in Japan (i was there for a business meeting). I knew a little bit of Japanese so i could kind of get through it. But for me the worst thing about it was the voices and they sounded so weird, especially Goku. So that's why iv'e been waiting for the dub.

>we will get to see pregnant bulma
delicious

I had to watch some bootleg german version till it came out it theaters

In RoF somehow he can sense God Ki

>yfw Krillin beats Freeza and Cell

There is literally a DebiantArt name of the dude who made it in the upper-left corner

With Vegeta panicking and running around

Goku gets bored...

Is he turning into another Saitama or what?

Vegeta is too busy giving Bulma the good ol in & out, so he has to train with Gohan

If Goku's so fucking bored why doesn't he just fight Vegeta for fucks sake

why doesn't he train goten/trunks, nigga has the 2 most genius fighters there

Because dbfags are the cancer of this board and all your threads end up with TOYOKEK/CHAD VS TOEIPEDRO/BRO and circle jerking loli bulma

What do you expect? It's filler month
Plus, DB is entry anime so you're gonna have lots of normies or Sup Forumsermins around here

woah is this real??????? o_O

So how do you guys think normies will react to Vegeta's character development in DBS?

The other characters addressed that. They can't sense the ki but they can feel a pressure from it

These threads are always like that. Filler has nothing to do with it.

They'll probably love it tbhfam, now they can use him whenever they want since they don't need to worry about being fused forever

I said Vegeta not Vegito

You know, how he goes from super serious almost edgy to comical and more relaxed

Thought Vegeto from the pic sorry, normies will probably like it that he's no longer letting villains upgrade for a better fight then getting his ass knocked out

I dunno man, seeing Italian normies reacting to the Italian dub on social media I see a lot ''where's muh real Vegeta???''
Today's episode was him trying to get Whis to train him, mind you

/m/astered super saiyan here

oh personally I quit Sup Forums entirely and I'm only in this board to talk about DB or Jojo

youtube.com/watch?v=jVOZeT2W6Bo