UQ Holder 132

Chapter is up in English on crunchy for what it's worth. Not up on Mega yet.

Pic not totally related.

Dump it.

So Negi confirmed gay in this timeline? Since he obviously never bothered with Eva, or any of the other girls for him to lose the power of friendship / love trope against the lifemaker? It ended up as clones being the way to justify his genes passing on.

Why is Fate sad?

Negi's gonna die.

Seriously that the guy is just rehashing the story? They are still talking about Negi's dad?

>dat negieva closeness
It's out on kysmango.

I posted the Korean page because I can't access the English one.

Ask this user -

Why is it boy Negi and not adult Negi?

Fate used a spell to connect their minds. It's loli Eva and both Negi and Fate are shoutas.

Also Fate is still super gay for Negi.

So what happened to that wolf kid?

This manga is all over the place.

He fucked the normal girl and probably never caught up with Negi since Fate is called his ultimate rival.

This chapter made me super sad.

So, will the tower get fixed, or will this branch off to another timeline?

I'm inclined to think that it'll get fixed, but who knows.

A wizard will do it, regardless.

It will prolly take a while before it gets fixed, for the time being Touta will work with Negi's researches

>Negi's apparent last moments
>Eva still can't confess
And yet she is the one saying she likes men wit guts.

>Follow my research Tota
B-but wouldnt Fate have done that since everyone knew Negi was a genius and wouldve been the first person to ask when it comes to any massive problem?
Better yet, youd think chachamaru would know of this.

It's pretty common to be attracted to people with traits you admire but lack yourself. While it's good to have overlapping interests, a good couple has different but complimentary traits.

For being a lifemaker, Nagi was sure calm when he saved Negi.

He knows Fate is too autistic to follow his researches. Didn't you read his solution in this chapter? Eva does know, and probably the others, but not everyone must know where they are or they preferred to let them like that.

What will happen in 37 seconds?

So what did this mean in connection to Nodoka and Yue.

They can still be saved?

Negi dies. Yue and Nodoka don't.

>negi turns Eva and Fate into his ragdoll
>touta could somehow react to Negi
yeah, ok ken

Didn't he use a different attack on Touta?

Hate how this has essentially turned into a glorified battle for Eva's affections with Fate just sort of lingering on the side.

So much for the new Ala Alba, they didn't do shit.

>Hate how this has essentially turned into a glorified battle for Eva's affections
Touta is the only one who gives a shit about her.
>So much for the new Ala Alba, they didn't do shit.
Well, they made the tower.

Not really. This is a battle for Touta. The lifemaker is trying to kidnap him. Fate wants to use him to make everyone immortal. And Eva is just trying to protect him.

Wasn't that because Touta's ME kicked in and absorbed the attack?

Thinkgen of negi

>Wasn't that because Touta's ME kicked in and absorbed the attack?
There is that too, he had already drawn his weapon when Eva got rekted.

I don't even understand why this entire series was made.

It's so slapdash, hollow and consistently-paced at breakneck speed that it's ridiculous.

Because the author needs money and a series to work on to maintain his paper thin idea that he matters anymore.

I'd argue that it's bad in a lot more ways regardless of however it may crawl across the finish line.

Just seems like Akamatsu desperately trying to recreate past glories along with the ending of Negima catastrophically impacting his ability to write.

Akamatsu is a mangaka and he wanted to write another one, it's as simple as that.

>rehashing
finishing

>Only hundredths of a second

That seems kinda slow for Lightning Negi.

Also, whatever the fuck happened to Fate? He could keep up with Raiten Taisou Negi back in Negima. Eva's weakened, so I can get that, but come on.

>English on crunchy
i hate crunchy

Negi powered up

1/40

2/40

Whats up with the low resolution

But it's the same form as Negima. The mechanics of it literally mean the speed is the exact same. It's not the same as your typical shounen power up of getting faster. Touta is able to keep up with Negi by using the same form due to the mechanics of it.

4/40

5/20
I like the manga style format, sue me.

6/40

7/40

>Sometimes I have brief windows when I can be myself
>That's where you'll find the fruits of my research
Wait what? How is Touta supposed to figure out when Negi reverted and where this Negi went?

8/40

Negi is empowered by Ialda.
It's up on kissmanga.
He's not keeping up. He transformed because he absorbed the most and is still unable to do anything in lightning form.

What's going on in this series, I thought negima ended? Is that kid really his grandson? Who's his grandma?

9/40

>She is very much like us
Holy shit. The four are revenants?
How close would a revenant be compared to the constructs such as Fate and his predecessors?

>Who's his grandma?
Asuna. But not the typical grandma.

10/40

>Light speed now

The power inflation is real.

11/40

Damn, so Nodoka and Yue are in with Negi-Lifemaker by their own will?

>mangapanda

are you fucking kidding me right now

12/40

good, it means they aren't simulacra or whatever people were saying

13/20

14/40

'Legends' my ass.

15/40

80 years is a long time user, plus they loved Negi very much. It's not much of a stretch to think that they pushed themselves so that they'd always be with him.

16/40

17/40

>I like the manga style format
Because it's great. Akamatsu is good at action scenes.

And their thoroughly lackluster showing doesn't speak much of their apparent dedication.

Some things about the Japanese you just can't change, I guess.

18/40

19/40

20/40

They are doing fine so far.

21/40

22/40

It just seems out of character for them to be the bad guys (in the sense that they're willing to use innocent people like that)

Then you and I have very different definitions of 'fine', at the end of the day.

23/40

24/40

25/40

26/40

They are already breaking out of the seal, where's the problem?

27/40

28/40

they are jobbing, they really should be wiping the floor with the other side

I'm sure a good reason will be revealed

29/40

Well, me talking, but you don't name two characters 'All-Seeing' and 'All-Knowing' and have every one of their in-combat appearances so far end with them being taken by surprise, despite paper-thin in-universe explanations.

Rakan and Albireo have pulled more weight than they have.

30/40

31/40

Poor Negi, having a grandson when he never fucked a girl, cloning is bad thing.

They work as a team. Unlike the other they are not powerhouses but they have some good hax. They managed to avoid Touta x Kirie's time stop and have no injuries so far.

32/40

33/40

34/40