Right Wing Safety Squad (Boys are back in town edition)

We're coming back, boys. We've found a website where they list every DIY safespace: dodiy.org/

You all know what to do, anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUPtkWZRu0o
youtube.com/watch?v=4iIC3SdDzO0
instagram.com/explore/locations/554867101215533/
sacramento.craigslist.org/ats/d/artist-space-available/6403429613.html
nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards/detail?code=101
catalog.nfpa.org/NFPA-1-Fire-Code-P1593.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=xi_lFjhDRQo
youtube.com/watch?v=yFOQA-WGTAs
ran.2hu.moe/fifant.zip
dodiy.org`
youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you even manage to get any of those shut down?

Discord: uWnuMMb

>one year later and mods are still assmad

Worth watching: youtube.com/watch?v=pUPtkWZRu0o

Fuck your honeypot but MMD Safety-chan is promising development.

GOOD LUCK SAFETY CHAN!

Stay safe my friends

bump, for safety

Bump.
These innocent artists need our help.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iIC3SdDzO0

88s OF FUCKING TRUTH HOLY SHIT
SAFETY SQUADS ARE BACK IN BUSINESS BOYS

LET'S MAKE SAFETY SAFE AGAIN!

t. 20+ years in industrial/arts safety fag here. Name a process and I'll tell you the risks.

So when does the pedophilia get evicted?

Hmm... how about corporate bullshit like AGILE?

instagram.com/explore/locations/554867101215533/

Found a potential safety hazard. How do we go further?

Bumpershoot

Bumping for safety.

When you get a gf

Safety is just another word for fascist intimidation.

im new, how does this safety squad shit work

Hello FBI!

>meme flag
>defending kiddy fuckers
kys

STAY SAFE COMRADES

Gather more info. Would help if they are in your local area. Call the fire department when they are having a show. Report unsafe conditions. Also join the discord very /comfy/

Lifting with your knees is a meme. All the power is in you back, and you need to stress it into shape.

You guys could've called suicide prevention on a bunch of lefties election night
I mean, they were so distraught

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

You got a permit for that edge?

gib discord then

uWnuMMb

Have a bump anons. You’re doing god’s work

I'm up for shutting down some places in Bulgaria, how do I do it? There's none in my city.

Safety is just a code word for alt-right aggresion

Bump for Safety

Fuck off, hippie.

I take that back, our regulations and authorities are shit and won't do shit. Good luck fighting the good fight tough anons

with a friendly DoJ the opportunities to spread safety are greater than ever before

We should all strive to be safer more aware

Folks on the discord found this unsafe rat's nest located in Nashville. No sprinklers, exposed wires, no clear exits, and potential drugs.

Fuckin right it is

Another pic, showing no sprinklers

Sounds... unsafe:
New Art co-working spaces available at 5th street between S and R streets. This building is named Recluse Arts and is perfect for the painter, jewelry maker, printer and any smaller scale artist. There are 8 spaces, 6 are still available. 4 small rooms are Semi-private with locked door access and open ceiling creating a larger feel. Two rooms are larger and completely private with closed ceilings. There is @ 1000 square foot of common area space with a professional washout and clean up area, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and gallery space for art shows and light retail. This is exclusive and we are accepting applications. Space is filling up quickly.
sacramento.craigslist.org/ats/d/artist-space-available/6403429613.html

looks disgusting. who would ever want to spend time in such a place?

Absolutely Unsafe!

Many states seem to use this
nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards/detail?code=101
and this - anyone have access to the $100 book?
catalog.nfpa.org/NFPA-1-Fire-Code-P1593.aspx

I know y'all do this to stick it to leftists, but doesn't it bother anyone that it's just shutting down art? they're just doing their own thing in these places

No one forced degenerates to violate fire-safety laws

wew lad

Nothing is more precious than the creative young souls who you would let prematurely lose their life to fire safety violations

Safety laws were invented to oppress the underclasses in our society
do your research

AbsolutelyDegenerate.jpg
>shut it down

>Implying commies, faggots and basic degenerates are not inherently underclass and deserve to be punished

>filth ridden run down abandoned buildings infested with penniless, diseased, communist drug addicts who can’t hold down a minimum wage job is now art and we are destroying it

MIRROR IT, SAVE IT ALL BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN!!!

why would you sympathize with and argue for those who would oppress you?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

guess i just want the poor to have some kind of creative space

are they homeless? maybe poor, but they look like normally-dressed white people to me

damn that's a tinderbox full of commies

the (((mods))) started deleting all discussion so not really

S A F E T Y
A
F
E
T
Y

anarchists, they want to make the whole world look like that though

>leftist shit
>art

top fucking kek mein freunde

Sorry.

This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.

Absolutely Dangerous!

archive.is the page for every state

Doesn't it bother you these people could burn to death?

GUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN
SAFETY'S BACK
TELL A FRIEND

Give me a minute, I'll run a recursive wget and get all the pages in a zip for you winfags

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xi_lFjhDRQo

A reminder that you can leave anonymous tips with local police departments reporting drug dealing

It works best if you live near the area. Go nearby when they're having a show and try to to record as much detail as possible: ie place, time, individuals.

A drug deal might look like people exchanging baggies for cash. There might also be used needles on the ground or other paraphenalia.

I mean, it seems like the vast majority of all artists are leftist.

Yeah, of course. I just think there could be a better way. this whole campaign is to just shut them down instead of find some way to help

This is art

What they do is not art.

Over 20 I think.

Look what you did
How can you condone this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yFOQA-WGTAs

I don't know what you want me to say- art changes. not too many people paint like that nowadays.

do YOU know what to do?

this is how Vice thinks u spoopy anons look like

thoughts?

Here's art drawn by Sup Forumsacks.

Git gud cunt

ran.2hu.moe/fifant.zip
I just ran my script on their site, these are all the files so you can access it offline

Make America Safe Again

Really you can't even compete with us on any level.

inb4 Jewmods shoah this thread.

>star wars

Cut the starwars bullshit and they might be on to something.

>Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
>>>/global/rules/8

Bitdefender has flagged it as malware

Get somebody to autisticly screencap all the names/addresses and post them on an Imgur account or something.

Art is a celebtation of beauty. A physical manifestation of a transcendent ideal. Commie flop houses where drug addicts engage in degenerate sex acts are not "art." It is anti-art, a celebration of filth and depravity.

safety laws were invented because shit kept catching fire

Hi Antifa, hope you're ready for a cold Christmas.

>he sucks hotpocket dick for free

The fuck?
I literally just ran `wget --recursive --no-clobber --page-requisites --html-extension --convert-links --restrict-file-names=windows --domains www.dodiy.org dodiy.org`

move it to 4 + 4 chan
mods are autistic but don't delete things that upset anything leaning left

Bump. Fuck these faggot mods

youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

Here's what happens when you flagrantly disregard safety. REMEMBER it is your civic duty to report unsafe conditions. Stay safe!

that's pretty good.

I guess my argument is more along the lines of individual expression. centuries ago art was dominated by a few artists (and their schools of assistants) who were commissioned by wealthy families (e.g. the merchant families of various italian nation states). over time, art became more accessible to the individual, rather than the elite school, and many places like artist convents arose. in modern society, it has become even more individualistic, and thus an even wider variety of art- obviously some of which Sup Forums finds detestable. these buildings (if they host artists of some kind) are just seem to me to be a further in the evolution of this progression. they sort of remind me of the art convents of the 19th and 20th century. however, I know they can vary wildly in activities- I of course do not stand by the more degenerate ones

in the US it feels like poorer art spaces are some of the only places you can go to escape the chain restaurant/walmart sprawl, which is another reason I'm just hesitant

that's pretty much my piece. don't have much to say beyond that

This is like exactly the opposite of true. Safety laws like these in the US find their origin in the Industrial Era where you had huge fires killing dozens of families in block houses and factories. Like the Triangle Fire or other similar events in New York and Chicago. So if anything these are arguably anti-capitalist and designed to hurt the rich or something.

sure thing my dude

I'm also hesitant to take part in these threads. I feel like I'm SAVING communists leaches from a fiery death. Feels... wrong.