>alt right

shoeonhead is imitation boxxy

The ((""alt-right"")) *
ftfy

>coalburner cunt
>a literal faggot
"""""alt-rIght"""""

how is she a coalburner

Milo isn’t really gay though. It’s a gimmick through and through.

you tell me

Has anyone ever actually confirmed that Milo sucked their dick?

oh, i thought she dated some racially ambiguous dude who looked mostly white

Neither of those libertarian faggots are alt right, although I'm sure you already know that.

Hey, is there a link to the shoeonhead thing, couldn't find anything but the pic above.
Thanks.

>When the left uses subversion tactics

>is the alt right a joke
Yes

source/context?

>is the alt right a joke
yes and op is a faggot
>in all fields

nobody gives a shit what the swarthy cheap carol burnett clone has to say, just save a few pix to feed into the sexbot constructor.

I think it's the new episode of blacked raw. They've started hiring female alt right ecelebs.

Shoeonhead is adorable, but is not in any way, shape or form alt-right.

Oh, I forgot to add that the OP is a gigantic faggot.

I can't honestly think there is anyone here that gives a fuck about either shoeonhead or milo, maybe you should go to the fucking kekistani facebook groups with that shit

>worried-man-prostate-cancer
Funnier joke than the bs alt-right lmao

There's no such thing as an alt-right. It's a myth Hillary Clinton invented after a known CIA asset, Richard Spencer, tried to astroturf a "white zionist" scam to occupy stupid people's time.

that's the alt-light newfag

ShoeOnHead is balding and wears a wig because she constantly pulls her hair out when she's stressed.
She even did a video about it because she's such an insecure faggot she was probably the one to make this thread in a sad attempt to get validation.
But she's just another YouTuber with no skills, that will run its course in another 2 years, and just be another tired used up hole by the time she's 30.

I can confirm he's never sucked my dick.

>milo blacked
what's the problem with this? Seems we've killed two birds with one stone

Both of those are miserable faggots you should just ignore, but Lauren being blacked really hurts...

mpreg greg boyfriend is misfortunate. she will berserk when he dumps her