Finish marathoning an anime

>finish marathoning an anime
>cry in fetal possession
>spend the rest of the week rewatching scenes and whole episodes while listening to the OST
You know you do this. Tell us about her, Sup Forums

Pic related for me

>actually enjoying anime

>Marathoning

No I don't, I watch two episodes per night at most.

>fetal possession

> fetal possession

>having a lower power level
I wake up > go to work > watch anime for 8 hours

>not knowing what it means to cry like you're holding a fetus
Ever been to an abortion clinic?

I'm trying to savor my backlog while it lasts, only 7 series remaining and I've grown less tolerant of seasonal garbage so there likely won't be anything for me to watch for awhile when it's over.

N-no

>I've grown less tolerant of seasonal garbage
I went through that phase for 2 and a half years. It's how I missed Death Parade. You just need to recharge your anime batteries every once in awhile.

>tfw so many aborted fetuses around they actually start haunting random people's minds
>tfw ghostbusters are now feminist so they can't fix jack shit

>he doesn't have an endless backlog
Do yoh even anime?

But botchlings don't possess people.

>fetal possession
thanks for the laugh user

also death parade was short as shit and filled with plot holes here and there but it still managed to be memorable for me, man the concept was pretty neat

I don't do this because I'm not a fucking faggot. There's a lot of good anime out there that I haven't seen yet, so I just need to watch one of them and repeat the process when it's over.

My level is so high, that I watched everything worth watching years ago.

It's one of those shows, like Kaiba, where the feelings are more important than the plot. Personally, those are stories I like better

how the hell is there so much anime anyway

what is japan even doing that they produce that much

They're producing anime to as experiments to product Yotsuba&! impact, which is the goal of turning everyone into a little girl

if youve been on top of your shit since 89 then you might be a bit dry for it

Best character.

>watch Death Parade
>develop a fetish for bossy girls with long single braids

Am I the only one?

>fetal possession

I used to do this all the time. I remember the first time I watched Welcome to the NHK, I could think of nothing else for a good week or so afterwards.

Hasn't happened recently though. Maybe I just haven't marathoned a good enough show in a while.

Have you seen JJBA: SC, Gintama or Detroit Metal City? They're all comedies but once you've watched all of the episodes, you'll get pretty upset.

Ghost in the shell movie. You know who. 15 years ago.

When I find a really good anime, I often feel that way. But when it does happen, I hold it back and watch the next series in the backlog and see if I can attach myself to this one as well. It's often a hit or miss. But it's nice to have a list of series to look back fondly on and listen to the OST. I think spending a week rewatching something without watching anything else is a waste of time. Good time you could've watch anime.

I've seen all of JJBA (which didn't have that effect at all, probably because I've already read it). I have no interest in watching Gintama. DMC is in the backlog, maybe I'll get around to it soon.

JJBA is polarizing as fuck, I don't even know why he suggested that. Especially in comparison with Gintama and DMC which is safer.

>tfw its harder to find shows that interest me and more importantly actually resonate with me after I finish watching them
>tfw I'm just chasing the feeling of when I first started watching anime

She was tortured for literal years, the same routine every day. Forced to do menial tasks, watching horrible things unfold, unable to do anything about them. She couldn't even feel - or had she ever felt? All she knew was she wanted a way out. An escape. And so, she broke free, and rewrote history.