What will life after indictments be like?

What will life after indictments be like?
How will the left muster up anything to say when their 'almost presidents' are found guilty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GR1uJkBSQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yawn. Left vs. Right. Yawn. Even you know you have nothing, you had to use tits to bring us in here...

When will you stop being a shill for the (((narrative))), npc?

is that Taylor Swift?

In her dreams.

It's going to be amazing. The fucking not nightmare will get unplugged, the shills will be driven out, justice will fall down like rain, and the system of lies will crumble into dust.

*bot

Katy Perry. I think.

taytay is pure
katy is a whore

Hopefully the cannibals will Face firing squads.

fuck off katyfag
Sup Forums is swiftie territory

no its becky

>What will life after indictments be like?
they'll eat more takeout
youtube.com/watch?v=2GR1uJkBSQs

>What will life after indictments be like?
HIPS DON'T LIE

binge eater

katy is a whore

HOLY FUCK THAT'S A LOT OF MAKEUP

ITS GONNA BE A VLOODBATH

Gotta admit, thats a nice looking snatch

The disturbing thing is, it won't matter to the Left. They have no morals. Being in control is the only thing that matters to them. They'll just ignore this.

For a roastie thats one pristine looking vag.

Lol I remember jerking off to that image after snorting too much coke a couple years ago and OD'ing. Thanks for the memory user.

oy vey delete this, why would you post this russian propaganda here??

there are literally no indictments. you people are weird

>doing enough coke to OD
Degenerate.

MT is too good for TYT

>did enough coke to OD
>still able to have boner
lies

>this fucking knew
Stop bumping garbage like this

FFFFFFucking MOAR

man she soo hot

The indictments will change everything. When Trump, Kushner, Trump Jr, Manafort, Flynn, Page, Flynn Jr, are all in jail, they will have no more memes to hide reality. The swamp will be drained and America will be great again. Trump for prison. Lock him up.

they wont be

I'd love to say a lot on this thread but I have to go to work.

Act like it never happened as usual.

Why do you think your enemies have morals?

im just here for more perry tittied

you got more of them? you know for research purposes?

Nah, you got it confused there boss.

Thats a lot of fucking make up

>every indictment is Trump people
>Flynn testifies against Trump
>Trump admits guilt on twitter
>Kushner guilty
>Trump Jr guilty
Everything is pointing towards a total sweep of the Trump administration. The indictments and arrests will shock the nation. It's going to be amazing.

It worked on me

It's going to be civil war then.

>going to war to defend a corrupt politician
You have chosen the side of Satan and evil. You will be punished accordingly.

4th reich

Nice overlooking of Obama's crimes and collusions there shill.

Name any crime. Trump has committed 100x more. Trump is the embodiment of evil on Earth, the literal Antichrist of biblical prophecy. He brings the End of Days and all of his wicked followers have doomed their souls to Hell. He is a rapist, adulterer, thief, crook, corrupt, wicked, godless sinful deviant. He has no morals and no soul.

>Hillary's testimony.wbmv

If you genuinely believe that Trump isn't evil, you haven't yet begun to research his dark past.

Guys if I eat Katy Perry's ass after she had already done some spirit cooking and she didn't wipe properly does that technically make me a cannibal?
Need to know asap

Uh hu sure thing there Moon Beam.

Typical lefty tactic: accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of, taking the heat off of you.

So you think the Trump investigation about Trump isn't about Trump? Okay. Delusional.

end times for niggers like you.

Well if we're investigating Russian collusion and hacking what about when the DNC hacked into multiple state voter registries or the uranium one issue, arguably treason, given what one uses uranium for..

not her you fucking mongoloids

I'd like to see a source for any of that. Meanwhile Trump is just months away from a prison cell for verified crimes that he admitted to on Twitter, then forced his lawyer to take the blame for. But no one is dumb enough to believe Trump's lie that his lawyer was tweeting for him. That's just stupid, even more stupid than a Trump supporter.

I don't care who that is

GIVE ME THAT TIGHT FUCKING PUSSY GOD DAMN