youtube.com/watch?v=hMYvMVhkErg
youtube.com/watch?v=k3pykzRp3C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like shit, some people from Sup Forums will probably enjoy it

>Blast

So OPM is getting another spinoff

I'm amazed Saiyuki is still a thing.

Fucking fujos.

How the fuck is this going to work when Reload wasn't done right and Blast doesn't have much material?

Fuck if I know.

I was 7 when i was seeing this.

Oh, the memories.

Same. I think I was in 4th grade when following Siyuki Gaiden.
Goku vs Homura final was one of the best final episode I've ever watched.

I always loved Saiyuki but Reload was shit.

I'll watch it anyway.

Holy fuck, this shit is still ongoing?

How long did it take for you to think this out you fucking FAGGET

Half of Minekura's face had to be removed via multiple surgeries and she suffered intense pain, but she was determined to continue Saiyuki.

Are you talking about the Reload anime or manga?

no one ask for this

anime. manga was good.

Shit studio, shit director, dead on arrival.

Hold up, Saiyuki is back? Whats next, Kyou Kara Mao? Peacemaker kurogane? I don't want this fujobait to return unless they actually go full homo this time.

Peacemaker kurogane is actually good

>we will never see Black cat remake

Saiyuki will never go homo, but I'm glad for that because I hate the popular ships. Which I guess is partly the reason a lot of these series never go full homo.

Kyou Kara Maou though, that was pretty fucking gay. Wasn't the manga basically full homo?

>Black Cat
user, you're taking me back down memory lane.

I recall being dissatisfied with the fact that the two main boys were engaged but they never actually got together and stopped watching.

Didn't Minekura's actual homo manha get an OVA?

>Peacemaker kurogane
What happened to that, anyway? Is the manga still on hiatus or something?

Wild Adapter? Or was it a different one... haven't read in years. I do remember hearing about a decent OVA though, but I forgot to check up on it.

>Peacemaker kurogane
myanimelist.net/news/45600284

recent, not decent. though hopefully it is.

What do you call this garbage music?

Yeah Wild Adapter. I don't know if the manga is still ongoing either. No one seems interested in scanlating her stuff anymore.

Well, thanks to this thread for reminding me, downloading the ova now.

It's a shame though, I love her art.

why did anime on demand have shows like gravitation and saiyuki?

i feel there was an agenda there.

>This music
Picked up. Hopefully it'll have shit going down and not fujobaits posing

>Saiyuki
>No fujo anything

>complaining about fujobaits in fucking saiyuki
user please

Don't mind me just posting best opening even if it's early 00's as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=hMYvMVhkErg

What are the chances of Gravitation getting a manga adaption anime?

The Gravitation manga was actually really funny, I wish they would.

The anime was fucking ugly and didn't have enough humour.

Reload Gunlock was a little worse. And what's interesting is that the ost for Gunlock stole from several hip hop instrumentals. I think it was Tupac's ambitions as a rider and Kelis' Good Stuff. I'm surprised no one talked about this before.

Saiyuki did have some great op/ed.

No chance, thank god.

Oh, maybe I'm thinking of Gunlock. It's been over 10 years since I saw it, I feel old.

Why couldn't they remake Reload first instead of doing Blast? I want to see the Ukoku scenes. Then again I don't think they'll manage to get it right anyway.

I loved that OP when I was a young weeb, the song is still really catchy.

Yea I actually own volume 1 in japanese but never read it yet. Seems like there's only two volumes released so I can see they're just gonna have mostly filler with a few episodes of real content just like the original reload anime.

Reload was pretty bad too. Almost all filer and the budget got considerably lowered from how great Gensomaden Saiyuki looked.

Saiyuki wasn't never about homo, it was actually bromance.
Kyou kara maou was fujobait as anime but the manga and novels are pretty shonen and the blond prince is mostly pretty cool and behaves like a regular guy.

It really was and I feel a studio like Trigger would have the most fun with it given all the explosions, mech fights, car chases, city destruction, and Shuichi getting shot in the head every other day.

>Ukuko scenes
Dam, I wish we could get some of him. He is a funny villain.

Old Gravitation was actually fun, Suichi wasn't even a shota but a guy with too energy and kinda violent.
Now, new Gravi is gross but I have to admit that the comedy is still strong. The last spin off with the son was fun but the lack of Eiri was odd.

Remember loving that song when I first heard it, still good shit.

>Kyou Kara Maou
Now that's a series I forgot existed. Did it end up good at all? Wouldn't mind watching a few episodes if it did.

The second series was a train wreck but was it ever completed?

I liked his dark scenes too. Saiyuki stopped feeling less shounen when he got out of the lab getup, more serious. It helped that the manga was in Sanzo's head more than the younger Goku for those times.

Bad animation and good VA. Somehow fujos love it. But well, fujos love the bait.

>Peacemaker kurogane
Now this would be the only fujoshit I'd accept.

Yes. The manga is finished in those spin off were Shuichi goes full drag becuase he is retarded and the son makes a big announcement, kek.

The sad part is that it seems they are going to repeat what happened on their previous lives. If that happens I would feel bad for Goku.

Kenren and Tenpou felt more like fujobait than bromance, and Ukoku had a weird attitude towards Koumyou.

Fuck, I didn't even know there was new Gravitation.

I totally forgot how good the first opening was.

I think they're gonna progress. They might not remember but they've matured a bit from where they were last time.

>Goes full drag
I fucking hate Shuichi.

Next they're gonna announce a new GetBackers.

At least it not named as Re:

His drag was fun because for being a retired 30-so pop idol he was pretty hairy. But Murakami seems to find funny to mock his obsesion to fit in the traditional family to the point he is ready to be called mom even whem his son and Eiri give a shit about it.

Well the manga happenings are dumb, it felt like a soap opera.

Well, just watched the OVAs. I remember nothing of the manga, but that was weird with no context and also not gay.

Maybe you should have just stuck to this
youtube.com/watch?v=k3pykzRp3C4

It was so cool and badass as fuck when I was still a kid.
Now, it looks kinda gay.

Thanks Sup Forums for ruining my mind.

No gay but outdated. Sanzo and co. are stil friends on an eternal springbreak.

Well, of course they are not gay.
>Red guy banging different chick every night
>Megane has a girlfriend
>Sanzo is in complicated relationship with one of female character
>I ship Goku with Girl as old as him

You mean:
>megane married and fucked his own sister.

>Megane fucked his older sister
>had a loving relationship with her
>village sold out his sister

Why did they spoil the purest form of love?

Wasn't an abduction by the youkais? And lots of rape. I remember the rape but not how she ended in that cell.

>megane married and fucked his own sister.
Fuck me. How can I forgot about that?
12 year is indeed a long time I guess.

Oh god.

X new chapter when?

Why'd you post a trailer for Drifters OP?

Idk care what anyone says I fucking love saiyuki. its always been a guilty pleasure of mine. Im super fucking excited for this!!!!

>Sai-motherfucking-yuki
>coming back
No. Fucking. Way.

This anime ruled my life back in the day, and Lirin was my first waifu before I even knew what the fuck a waifu even was. Holy shit, this is like an early birthday present, I am beyond too hype right now.

This is some vintage homolust

>GetBackers.
Getbackers was the absolute truth...but as the manga progressed the art style seemed to get fucking bonkers. Still, love this series and I'm still waiting to finish the manga collection anyway.

>guilty pleasure
It's not like it was a terrible show to begin with. I think it's above average. Too bad I don't think we will ever return to the greatness that was Gensomaden or Burial judging from how little source material there is to adapt.

And Trigun maximum, please.

Has anyone seen the Requiem movie? Thoughts?

Anyone else thinking of getting this?